right looks like gandy

The one on the right looks like an obvious photoshop so the left is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Underrated procedure tbh

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
He looks legit retarded
I think it’s a mix of the person making the eyes too big and that his surrounding bone structure isn’t in harmony with his eyes

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Nibba, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Minimal eyelid exposure.
What's the model's name
You don't know Jon Kortajarena? He is of Spanish descent and a supermodel, much like David Gandy. He's gay, by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Minimal eyelid exposure.

You don't know Jon Kortajarena? He is of Spanish descent and a supermodel, much like David Gandy. He's gay, by the way.

Why does it seem as though a disproportionately large number of attractive men are gay?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Gengar
Why does it seem as though a disproportionately large number of attractive men are gay?
They also have bigger dicks. I think it's nature's way of trolling us. If they were straight, they'd steal all the girls.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown, Phad and 1 other person
They also have bigger dicks. I think it's nature's way of trolling us. If they were straight, they'd steal all the girls.

Lucky for us then tbh.

• +1
I think it’s a mix of the person making the eyes too big and that his surrounding bone structure isn’t in harmony with his eyes
This is what happens when people start fucking with models to make them more "ideal" when in reality it improves a feature but that ruins their harmony overall and makes them look worse (actually retardo in this)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, mojopin and Deleted member 656
Lucky for us then tbh.
High IQ. The other day, I was in a coffee place and I saw this 6'1 tall Chad. He was gay. I also remember seeing a Chad-tier guy on the first day of college. A couple of weeks later, I was standing in front of the college building and I could tell he was gay. JFL. I was so relieved.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
High IQ. The other day, I was in a coffee place and I saw this 6'1 tall Chad. He was gay. I also remember seeing a Chad-tier guy on the first day of college. A couple of weeks later, I was standing in front of the college building and I could tell he was gay. JFL. I was so relieved.

Most of the gay guys I know irl are twinky manlets tbh

• +1
Most of the gay guys I know irl are twinky manlets tbh
I used to hang out with these two gay guys, one was a black guy and the other was a white guy. He was 6'5, broad build but somewhat overweight. He told me he really dislikes gay guys who speak in an overtly feminine voice.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Right looks better

My chadlite uncle just removed his upper eyelid fat due to aging and he is less attractive now tbh.
I am not a big fan of my hooded eyes but I think I'd look uglier with slight upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
the big dicked poofterpill ass raped me tbhngl

I have eyelid exposure only in motion and in real
VideoCapture 20190211 173856

ill go with option 3 . Rope

the orbital rim is more important than the fat you have under your eyelids.
low eyebrow set + straight eyebrows give the actual hunter eyes
I think a combination of both looks ideal. Lower than average eyebrows + fat for aesthetic hooding. Shimansky looks very creepy and retarded with his bone only hooding.