Slowly Turning Mentalcel

Browncel

Browncel

Iron
I have sever anxiety and depression and that hinders my ability to have normal conversations. I recently swallowed the blackpill and racepill, it only made my dilemma worse. I cant take it anymore foids look at me with the upmost contempt in their eyes. I am so close to roping.

How Bad Do I Actually look? Is it possible for me to looksmaxx

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
kek u are really ogre
might be beneficial to ogremaxxxxxxxxx

• +1
NCT, very weak jaw, weird shaped head, fucked up teeth as well? (i'm not sure about that one), forehead too big. I'd recommend you get a jaw implant, gymcell, get a better haircut. How tall are you? If you're under 6' you're a 2.5/10 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dude420
you look short, that might be your biggest flaw if true

you also look scrawny and have a weak lower third

• +1
Bruh by this site's semi-delusional standards you may not be that good looking.

But by normal standards i'd say your rather good looking. I looked at that images and litterally wondered if you were serious about calling yourself bad looking. Sure i can see facial flaws like lower third or nose, but your eye area is preety strong and you look all in all preety good with strong facial harmony.

If your struggling with depression tho, i'd recommend staying of sites like these. This forum was made for people to improve their looks, but is used for people to break each other down and bash on each other. Most of the people here are preety mentally unstable and im guessing most us wind up even more fucked up in the head.

But seriously tho i've struggled with depression myself, suprisingly enough not from looks, but i know what its like (and im not good looking). I'd reccomend you talk to your friends or family anybody close, maybe a shrink. Feel free to talk to me if you need someone to talk to.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
You look short af, how tall are you?

>Light skin
Mogs my shitskin into the shadow realm

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Afrikancel
I have sever anxiety and depression and that hinders my ability to have normal conversations. I recently swallowed the blackpill and racepill, it only made my dilemma worse. I cant take it anymore foids look at me with the upmost contempt in their eyes. I am so close to roping.

How Bad Do I Actually look? Is it possible for me to looksmaxx
You look really young. If you're in early high school I don't know how much I'd prioritize looksmaxing.

Light skin boyo you can make it, just fix yourself mentally first then start looksmaxing. Going on Normie scale you’re a 5