Slut got a tattoo of me on her hand because I blackmailed her with her ass pics (GTFIH) (NSFW)

Bro you are a dumbass if you are really aids
you leaked your full name and address and also posted nude videos of youself dancing and wiping your shit right?
thats much worse blackmail material than an ass pic without her even showing her face
If I take a bet you can guess who gon win

Bro you are a dumbass if you are really aids
you leaked your full name and address and also posted nude videos of youself dancing and wiping your shit right?
thats much worse blackmail material than an ass pic without her even showing her face
If I take a bet you can guess who gon win

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I sent her ass pics to everyone and got her beat by her parents and she has begged me to delete them for 2 years and I finally got her to get a ghost tat on her hand (to represent me I'm lil Casper) in order for me to delete them. I got her beat and now she has a permanent reminder of me ON HER HAND!

This is how you must get revenge on these sluts. By outsmarting them. She has to look at a reminder of me everyday because I tormented her for 2 years.
Sick in a bad way. And also the way to get revenge. And chcicks even digg dark triad dudes, above psychologically healthy men.

What I always ask. Is the revenge in comparison with the bad thing SHE did to you?
Some proportion concept in revenge, is good imo.

Also, with women you can get away with these type of things more. With dudes, revenge is more dangerous. because some dudes can get violent as fuck,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
To those against OP: You know, she probably deserved it. She is a female and the majority of them are pretty much the same and she was probaly no different.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RobticaI, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RobticaI, Arkantos, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Nice JOB, OP.

• Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙
To those against OP: You know, she probably deserved it. She is a female and the majority of them are pretty much the same and she was probaly no different.
jfl I dont care if she deserved it or not but OP is such a giga fag for not getting sexual benefits out of it

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
high T

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙 and RobticaI
Dark triad slayer OP, ignore the weak beta faggots in this thread
Rock clap 11

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙 and Deleted member 685

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙 and BrettyBoy
You're my new hero

• Woah
EFD911EC F618 467B 9C92 5B7FD05744E7

XD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Tsukuyomi 🌙
How are you still threatening her with them if everyones already seen them even her parents. Also she is low iq for not exposing you as a creep who blackmails women to pent out his incel frusturation, jfl at u. Especially with modern day feminism and slut culture If she exposed ur aspie ass she would gain massive support and your rep would be permanently tarnished destroying all future job prospects and perm labeling you as a creep. Then again I do not know this whore and she may very well deserve it.
I am a creep. Everyone knows it already.

I love you Aids how's it been

• Love it
I love you Aids how's it been
It's been good. I've been swatted over psn a bunch and I'm sueing the kid because I got the swatter's phone number and addy. And I've been doing stuff like this. I love you too bro, what have you been up to?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
It's been good. I've been swatted over psn a bunch and I'm sueing the kid because I got the swatter's phone number and addy. And I've been doing stuff like this. I love you too bro, what have you been up to?
i want your lifestyle

• Love it
For a sec there I thought you were chad and she just did since she was desperate for your attention. I'm very confused as to why she did this tbh.

Just chilling bro. Saving up money and going to school

• Love it
Could have fucked her but good job we dont need more sluts in this world

• Love it
thats pretty fucked up dude, kill yourself

I swear this forum is bluepilled. Die negro liberal cuck
go to incels.is, this forum is about improving looks, not getting revenge on women because they wont fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UsernameRequired, chadpreetcel123, Tsukuyomi 🌙 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: rtssssy
like id believe your klinefelter syndrome ass got sent booty pics

• JFL
like id believe your klinefelter syndrome ass got sent booty pics
You're so slow I swear. Go back in the thread. She didn't send them to me.

• +1
tbh i was like “that’s fucked up” but then i realized she’s low IQ as shit :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
BDB8CC6B 2815 4B02 A453 2ED4D0780099

Fuck her and fuk u too OP :feelskek:

Bro i recognise that ass from kilometers away

DID U FCKN BLACKMAIL NINA BRO, FCKN BRUTAL LOL. That girl used to send me nudes back in the day.

bro tell me if thats her tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Petsmart
SLAYER
u pathetic trucel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It is what it is

go to incels.is, this forum is about improving looks, not getting revenge on women because they wont fuck you
Got banned from there so i am here