SM04554 + Needling will be the best Norwood-Regime in the future [Regrow hair]

StolenDays

StolenDays

Kommunast
Almost all scalp hair loss is caused by inflammation of the follicle bulbs in the scalp. The inflammation causes micro-scarring (fibrosis), leaving the hair follicles irreversibly damaged.

llonwll-jpg.114234

Needling works by replacing the scarred tissue with fresh new tissue, by forcing the skin to generate completely new tissue.

You can use the skin’s natural healing mechanism to grow new tissue: and in the new tissue, new hair follicles will form.

wvf0fif-jpg.114222

Needling alone will not really cause new hair follicles to generate.

You also need to increase specific ‘growth factors’ in the scalp tissue. These are like chemical messengers which tell the newly forming tissue to generate new hair follicles, instead of just skin. This is called ‘hair follicle neogenesis’.

It’s very important that you use the right growth factors. Some growth factors make your hair stop growing and some make it grow.

One of those Growth-Factors is Minoxidil, which increase hair growth by increasing the growth factor VEGF, which helps maintain the blood vessels that connect to the hair follicles

But there will be a new Contestor in the future which should also be good for the skin:
SM04554, a WnT Pathway modulator

Once the growth factors are in the healing tissue they send intra-cellular chemical messages, telling the cells which type of new tissue to form. By using the right growth factors you can encourage hair follicles to form.

The WnT Pathway is also the main contributor to hair growth and the power-house of the Anagen-Phase in the hair-cycle

Fdsofjsf

I can understand that many of you do not want to use Minoxidil, but atleast start with the Needling

There are already several success stories with needling, also on Lookism

This is the new hope for most, after Stemcells failed

Finasteride also acts on multiple Pathways, like WnT, but I do not really know how.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Copemaxxing, PjSon and 11 others
:feelswah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
I'll believe it when even normie's hear about it because the cure for baldness is something universally sought after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordNorwood and EthnicelAscension
I'll believe it when even normie's hear about it because the cure for baldness is something universally sought after
They will hear from it

Minoxidil already made its round and is even more mainstream than Fina

SM04554 might be better than Minox

Also, Microneedling is going big rn. It is already known to most women, but for skin (still same concept)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and JustTrynaGrow
I heard the last trial of SM was meant to end in june this year, it might be delayed due to all this corona shit, really looking forward to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
First example is Minox and Needling 12 Months

Second Example is a guy who DID NOT respond to minoxidil but became responsive after/with needling

Most hair loss is Epigenetic and a Western disease, we are obliged to fight it, otherwise all this advancement is bollocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
Good thread. The potential effectiveness has been known for a decent bit rn but there's no timeline for release right? Do you know how far along the trials are and what fda stage its in?

• +1
Great thread, thanks for the info.

• +1
I heard the last trial of SM was meant to end in june this year, it might be delayed due to all this corona shit, really looking forward to it
IIRC they delayed to Winter 2020, but then delayed again to 2021

Even if Trials end, it will be interesting how fast it can get on the market

there are already other Pathway modulators who can act similar to SM04554

like, BIO, which inhibits GSK3
but there might be complications if you inhibit this big branch, rather focus on the leaf (WnT)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
That's a terrible reason, normies don't care anywhere near as much as internet autists.

• +1
That's a terrible reason, normies don't care anywhere near as much as internet autists.
Almost every balding normie I know has done extensive research on how to fix baldness

How can normie's care about something they don't even know exists like forward growth? Baldness everyone knows about

• +1
I will start microneedling soon, after I get my numbing cream

1 / 1.5 mm are actually painful ngl and the decrease of pain might keep me motivated ( I did it once)

• +1
Fibrosis is irreversible? So if you’re hairline recede you can’t get it back from Dermarolling/Stamping

• +1
Fibrosis is irreversible? So if you’re hairline recede you can’t get it back from Dermarolling/Stamping
Fibrosis is reversable

the Damage not so much

• +1
Almost every balding normie I know has done extensive research on how to fix baldness

How can normie's care about something they don't even know exists like forward growth? Baldness everyone knows about
I have several normie friends that are balding, they tried minox but quit halfway through the process because it was "too much work".

Even before I knew about looks theory, I still did extensive skincare, groommaxxed, fashionmaxxed, wore lifts, etc. It takes a special kind of person to truly care, and most normies don't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
Fibrosis is reversable

the Damage not so much
What do you mean damage? Isn’t fibrosis the damage itself? Hair loss is caused by inflammation from bad diet. I.E processed meats and processed foods/drinks along with excessive stress and Fapping so you’re right on it being epigenetic. I don’t suffer from baldness but my hairline has receded due to a shitty diet + fapping. Can Dermarolling help?

• +1
What do you mean damage? Isn’t fibrosis the damage itself? Hair loss is caused by inflammation from bad diet. I.E processed meats and processed foods/drinks along with excessive stress and Fapping so you’re right on it being epigenetic. I don’t suffer from baldness but my hairline has receded due to a shitty diet + fapping. Can Dermarolling help?
Yes, Fibrosis is the damage and the hair follicle is damaged

Hair loss is fibrosis, artery contraction, reduced blood flow, tension, calcification and ultimately inflammation

These syptoms act on pathway and genes

For example T gets conversed to DHT to stop the inflammation because your body can not fix it naturally (it seems)

But the DHT just clogs up at the scalp again

All this shit is fairly complicated

about Fapping:
The hair follicles' response to prolactin is very much fourth dimensional with regards when it is actually susceptible to the actions of prolactin during hair follicle cycling. Prolactin receptor knockout models have hair growth anomalies. Hyperprolactinemia is associated with androgenic alopecia, amenorrhea, infertility, and hirsutism. Prolactin can also increase adrenal androgen production and attenuate 5AR activity both in vitro and in vivo. But, it is also important to remember that prolactin is also REQUIRED for proper hair growth in that administration of prolactin inhibitors can cause hair loss.

BUT then again, you dont only get Prolactin from Ejaculation nowadays, there are other environmental factors and you could atleast try to bring it onto a good level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Yes, Fibrosis is the damage and the hair follicle is damaged

Hair loss is fibrosis, artery contraction, reduced blood flow, tension, calcification and ultimately inflammation

These syptoms act on pathway and genes

For example T gets conversed to DHT to stop the inflammation because your body can not fix it naturally (it seems)

But the DHT just clogs up at the scalp again

All this shit is fairly complicated

about Fapping:
The hair follicles' response to prolactin is very much fourth dimensional with regards when it is actually susceptible to the actions of prolactin during hair follicle cycling. Prolactin receptor knockout models have hair growth anomalies. Hyperprolactinemia is associated with androgenic alopecia, amenorrhea, infertility, and hirsutism. Prolactin can also increase adrenal androgen production and attenuate 5AR activity both in vitro and in vivo. But, it is also important to remember that prolactin is also REQUIRED for proper hair growth in that administration of prolactin inhibitors can cause hair loss.

BUT then again, you dont only get Prolactin from Ejaculation nowadays, there are other environmental factors and you could atleast try to bring it onto a good level
High IQ; sounds a bit out there but environmental factors and usage of products can also be a product of hair loss. So what’s your take on recovering a NW1 back to a NW0?

• +1
@Deliciadecu

• +1
@Deliciadecu
Yeees
tag everyone and share my words, dogs
High IQ; sounds a bit out there but environmental factors and usage of products can also be a product of hair loss. So what’s your take on recovering a NW1 back to a NW0?
Possible if you know how

Temple doesnt always respond like the upper hairline and "widow peak", which also does not respond to certain treatments like the Vertex

atleast with Transplant lol

Last edited:
  • +1
what do u think about using D3 + K2 + magnesium for the calcification's and fibrosis's shits ?
Zinc for density ?
anti-inflammatories ?

• +1
what do u think about using D3 + K2 + magnesium for the calcification's and fibrosis's shits ?
Zinc for density ?
anti-inflammatories ?
small stepping-stones

Nothing in comparsion to the heavy cannons like Fina, Duta, Seti, Fevi, Minox, Needling ect.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1769
good shit ngl for a new user very helpful

dermarolling scalp is common knowledge tho

do any research into oil?

• +1

Most normies have incredibly poor reasoning skills to the point of being borderline brain damaged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Probably not irreversible, just difficult to reverse.

• +1
Tell me how often I should use my dermaroller. Once per week or two weeks? I feel it’s a bit effective but would probably work much better with Minox. I’m also on Fin.

• +1
Tell me how often I should use my dermaroller. Once per week or two weeks? I feel it’s a bit effective but would probably work much better with Minox. I’m also on Fin.
Not too mich vor you light scar it

Bigger length every 2 Werks vor shorter length every few days

You could even do it twice a month

The effectiveness differs

• +1
Not too mich vor you light scar it

Bigger length every 2 Werks vor shorter length every few days

You could even do it twice a month

The effectiveness differs
Forgot to say I think it’s 1.5mm

• +1
Forgot to say I think it’s 1.5mm
Do it Mike the one in the Lookism thread I linker

i cant say too mich because I barely have experience now
Good thread. The potential effectiveness has been known for a decent bit rn but there's no timeline for release right? Do you know how far along the trials are and what fda stage its in?
No FDA approval

Trial 3 got delayed

i think no Mord than 1 year after third trial to geht FDA approval

Last edited:
  • +1
hey opie, I have had some itchyness but no redness, did it still inflame? I'm nw2.5 right now. no itchyness on nofap or if I use castor oil. I'm mostly thinning tbh but my crown and temples thin harder. all I'm asking I guess is if it's gone for good or no? do you recommend onion juice? a lot of people say they had results with it

• +1
Very interesting. There are bald men that have burnt their scalps in fires and their hair has regrown back. Do you think micro needling is doing somthing similar, just not to the same extreme degree?

BaldFire

• +1
What do we have here ....

Someone wanna try if this is legit ? Remember, they havent even released it yet but Kane is usually trustworthy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
what do you think about GHK-cu?

I read in this forum that it is as good as minox and it is also good for the skin without side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511