Small dick makes high inhib with girls[Brutal dickpill!]

K

kobecel

Banned
dickcels like me and @dogtown realise if they are trying to escalate with girls that the girl would eventually see our small dick.
This makes you high inhib af around girls

Brutal

Attachments

• MediumDiligentAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif
    MediumDiligentAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656, hebbewem and 5 others
dickcels like me and @dogtown realise if they are trying to escalate with girls that the girl would eventually see our small dick.

Brutal
i was high inhib before i knew my dick was a problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and axedee
@dicklet4incher @axedee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Ritalincel, Insomniac and 5 others
Legit bro imagine making out and she grabs your dick but you're not even fully erect so there's literally nothing there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kirbyparks, Deleted member 656, Ritalincel and 7 others
Legit bro imagine making out and she grabs your dick but you're not even fully erect so there's literally nothing there
i'll never experience that. im a khhv

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
This is true I can confirm getting insane confidence boost since I reached 7 inch.
One of the reason is that I know i mog people around me even if they are better looking I am still confident I have bigger dick
the confidence boost helped me a lot and i feel more content and happy overall and free of cortisol I am going now for 8.5 inch is my new goal
at that point i will literally mog everybody around me and become low inhib animal

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
my flaccid dick is literally 3 cm

Brutal
dickcels are truecels. i just dont understand why some people dont get it the dickpill is the final blackpill that destroys anything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel, impure666 and 3 others
This is true I can confirm getting insane confidence boost since I reached 7 inch.
One of the reason is that I know i mog people around me even if they are better looking I am still confident I have bigger dick
the confidence boost helped me a lot and i feel more content and happy overall and free of cortisol I am going now for 8.5 inch is my new goal
at that point i will literally mog everybody around me and become low inhib animal
whats good about a big dick if you never use it

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Don’t have to worry 17 cm

dickcels are truecels. i just dont understand why some people dont get it the dickpill is the final blackpill that destroys anything else
Lol 3 cm post pics

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

the heightpill destroyed me more tbh, then the racepill. the dick pill, id really care tbh. i have other problems way worse

Won't even happen because of my face.

If you have big dick (7.5 inch+) you can use it
you need to buldgemaxing and wait for chicks to mire and then u approach etc
if all else fail try contacting /r/cuckolds members to fuck their wife as last resort

The thing with big dick is once you fuck 1 time the rumors spread and u will become slayer + girls wont leave you

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
Don’t have to worry 17 cm

If you have big dick (7.5 inch+) you can use it
you need to buldgemaxing and wait for chicks to mire and then u approach etc
if all else fail try contacting /r/cuckolds members to fuck their wife as last resort

The thing with big dick is once you fuck 1 time the rumors spread and u will be come slayer + girls wont leave you
cope, its all about face. big dick is a bonus

Lol 3 cm post pics
sorry too high inhib to post my dick in a site where i have already my face posted
THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN USE IT BECAUSE THATS THE MAIN THING WOMEN CARE ABOUT sexual pleasure do you believe in love? love for women is a sexual realease as for men love=sex if you dont have a big dick she will never love you and thus never have sex with you
i have reconsidered sending dickpics is the way go for it if you really have a big dick slayer

• +1
'5.2" is the average dick size teehee'

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fm4rYjc6Ucio80%2Fgiphy.gif&hash=dfe96fb6989435545ff8b6815935624d

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 3 others
sorry too high inhib to post my dick in a site where i have already my face posted

THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN USE IT BECAUSE THATS THE MAIN THING WOMEN CARE ABOUT sexual pleasure do you believe in love? love for women is a sexual realease as for men love=sex if you dont have a big dick she will never love you and thus never have sex with you
i have reconsidered sending dickpics is the way go for it if you really have a big dick slayer
face>height>dick. face is king, of course there are extremes ie me. im 5'2, height is obviously the problem. if you're normal or slightly bellow, this principal applies

What's your Dick size? @kobecel @dogtown
Aldo specify if it's bone pressed or not bone pressed

• +1
face>height>dick. face is king, of course there are extremes ie me. im 5'2, height is obviously the problem. if you're normal or slightly bellow, this principal applies
height is cope i have a literal reddit story if you want where a manlet 5"5 was a bout to slay and was rejected because of a microdick stop coping

6.5 inches is average on dating market at 2019.

• +1
Reactions: axedee

Brutal

height is cope i have a literal reddit story if you want where a manlet 5"5 was a bout to slay and was rejected because of a microdick stop coping
jfl, its my height. im seen as a lesser man, its my fucking height. die you fucking dick coper. how tall are you? anecdotal evidence jfl?
its ogre due to my height
mainly my height
jfl, its my height. im seen as a lesser man, its my fucking height. die you fucking dick coper. how tall are you? anecdotal evidence jfl?
mainly my height
mainly my height

mainly my height
mainly my height
mainly my height
im below 6 feet buddy boyo im by no means this chad you are imagining i am im not tall im not fully white BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT DICK>ALL if you want you can see my ugly face on here i have been rated 3.5 it doesnt matter tho cause only dick matters in the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
im below 6 feet buddy boyo im by no means this chad you are imagining i am im not tall im not fully white BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT DICK>ALL if you want you can see my ugly face on here i have been rated 3.5 it doesnt matter tho cause only dick matters in the end
stop coping boyo, face, height and frame are more important. if you don't have these, you cant slay. like bro, seriously getting a boner and showing it as a sub 6 male jfl

mainly my height
mainly my height
mainly my height
JFL dick pill sent you into mental breakdown
it's final pill boyo and only natural that you get denial phase again :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, kobecel and androidcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 656, fobos, kobecel and 1 other person
JFL dick pill sent you into mental breakdown
it's final pill boyo and only natural that you get denial phase again :lul:
cope, height is the hardest pill. the dick pill doesn't matter because i'll never get a foid

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
jfl, its my height
stop coping boyo, face, height and frame are more important. if you don't have these, you cant slay. like bro, seriously getting a boner and showing it as a sub 6 male jfl

as
@axedee said you can MOG MOG MOG a taller person if you have a dick thinker than his wrist dickpill is the final blackpill that fulfill women and make them orgasm you cant ignore the pleasure pill sex=everything in this life and if you honestly belive that females would trade physical pleasure for an attractive face you are delusional

• +1
Reactions: axedee, kobecel and androidcel
cope, height is the hardest pill. the dick pill doesn't matter because i'll never get a foid
I like how you ignore all the methods I gave you to slay with big dick alone but it all make sense now that you are curry
India average dick size: 4 inch. Even lower than china :lul:

• +1
as
@axedee said you can MOG MOG MOG a taller person if you have a dick thinker than his wrist dickpill is the final blackpill that fulfill women and make them orgasm you cant ignore the pleasure pill sex=everything in this life and if you honestly belive that females would trade physical pleasure for an attractive face you are delusional
cope, they'll never give me a chance. my case of height is extreme, essentially making everything futile

I like how you ignore all the methods I gave you to slay with big dick alone but it all make sense now that you are curry
India average dick size: 4 inch. Even lower than china :lul:
im also a turbomanlet, im also balding, im also a sub 5 male. im also a retard. i have too many problems

Damn son, life forced all kinds of pills down your throat :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and kobecel
  • WTF
Reactions: fobos
im also a turbomanlet, im also balding, im also a sub 5 male. im also a retard. i have too many problems
Just moneymax at this point. you are on impossible difficulty
or try to some midgets in the amazon forest

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel and fobos
mine is smaller than even the second one
cope, they'll never give me a chance. my case of height is extreme, essentially making everything futile
why do you keep ignoring the truth tho? have you tried to play the big dick game or you just sit all day coping and doing nothing to ascned?
the big dick game is legit we have provided you with unlimited evidence and you just keep coping

• +1
Non bone pressed 5.1 inches :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Seems like your midface isn't the only compact thing you have
Btw 80% of users here still would nuke half of the world to be you

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
mine is smaller than even the second one

why do you keep ignoring the truth tho? have you tried to play the big dick game or you just sit all day coping and doing nothing to ascned?
the big dick game is legit we have provided you with unlimited evidence and you just keep coping
cope, its ogre.

It wouldnt be fair if he had a big dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and kobecel

It’s doesn’t matter tbh, dickcel = truecel.

The minute a girl would see my dick she would start caging on he spot