Small dosage test cycle at 17

G

GGG_THE_GOAT

Bronze
Worth it or no? should i wait till im 21 (late puberty)? discuss

i wouldnt use it for gym. i think it would benefit me in boxing and make me look more masc.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and FMLplus
If you’re gonna cycle do a proper one. Shutdown is only really to do with duration of cycle so you’ll be shutdown just as hard off 300mg test for 12 weeks as you will 600mg for 12 weeks so just do a proper cycle fella

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa and BigBiceps
If you’re gonna cycle do a proper one. Shutdown is only really to do with duration of cycle so you’ll be shutdown just as hard off 300mg test for 12 weeks as you will 600mg for 12 weeks so just do a proper cycle fella
Do u think I should wait till im fully developed? Im stunted as hell so my face started changing like a year ago.
Or fuck it and do a cycle now

Do u think I should wait till im fully developed? Im stunted as hell so my face started changing like a year ago.
Or fuck it and do a cycle now
I did a cycle at 18 and personally I’d advise against it. Idk if maybe I would have grown taller if I didn’t do it who knows? If you wanna do something light maybe do mk677+ Anavar since that won’t shut you down

I did a cycle at 18 and personally I’d advise against it. Idk if maybe I would have grown taller if I didn’t do it who knows? If you wanna do something light maybe do mk677+ Anavar since that won’t shut you down
Alright ill listen to ur advise cuz u are experienced. What u think about mk677 + RAD-140? Or just do mk677 + Anavar

Alright ill listen to ur advise cuz u are experienced. What u think about mk677 + RAD-140? Or just do mk677 + Anavar
Never heard of RAD-140 so cant advise you on that mate. I’d do mk677+ anavar if you’re worried about shutdown. If you’re willing to gamble fucking up your development then go with high dose test but it’s very risky imo. I just got on my second cycle at 21 last month

Never heard of RAD-140 so cant advise you on that mate. I’d do mk677+ anavar if you’re worried about shutdown. If you’re willing to gamble fucking up your development then go with high dose test but it’s very risky imo. I just got on my second cycle at 21 last month
Alright thanks man ill do more research about anavar then decide. Hopefully I dont fuck anything up

Rad 140 is a SARM. Supposed to mimic effects of roids without their sides(mostly)
What were the results of your first cycle?

Wouldn't. Good luck possibly stunting your growth, shutting your HPTA down and losing all 'gains' after coming off while feeling like shit. Steroids are a permanent thing and doing a single cycle is stupid. But make your experiences.
Anavar (Oxandrolone) will shut you down just as test will. Orals only are the dumbest thing anyway, especially DHT derivatives like Anavar because they don't aromatize and you'll run into a severe estradiol/estrogen deficiency.

Last edited:
Wouldn't. Good luck possibly stunting your growth, shutting your HPTA down and losing all 'gains' after coming off while feeling like shit. Steroids are a permanent thing and doing a single cycle is stupid. But make your experiences.

Anavar (Oxandrolone) will shut you down just as test will. Orals only are the dumbest thing anyway, especially DHT derivatives like Anavar because they don't aromatize and you'll run into a severe estradiol/estrogen deficiency.
Fuuck ill just stick to mk677 then and maybe some SARMs like rad-140

i wouldnt use it for gym. i think it would benefit me in boxing and make me look more masc.
Just do Ostarine. It will not destroy your natural T production and is pretty light. Many boxers use it.

Okay that’s just not true. Oxandrolone is minimally suppressive on the HPTA axis and can be ran alone without test for short duration no problems. Females can ran anavar no problems even. Do some research before you start spouting off statements that just aren’t true

Just do Ostarine. It will not destroy your natural T production and is pretty light. Many boxers use it.
MK-2866? Should I take it liquid or capsules?

I was using ostarine and felt literally nothing from it.

Fuuck ill just stick to mk677 then and maybe some SARMs like rad-140
SARMs are suppressive as well. Taking MK-677 for too long reduces your insulin sensitivity and carries a risk of developing type 2 diabetes. I'm saying that because I know several people who got that.

SARMs are suppressive as well. Taking MK-677 for too long reduces your insulin sensitivity and carries a risk of developing type 2 diabetes. I'm saying that because I know several people who got that.
Mk677 also makes you bloated af which is why I’ve come off it

What kind of roids afdext your face the most?

Okay that’s just not true. Oxandrolone is minimally suppressive on the HPTA axis and can be ran alone without test for short duration no problems. Females can ran anavar no problems even. Do some research before you start spouting off statements that just aren’t true
What's the point of using gear for short periods of time? Just a waste of money. But great you are encouraging a 17-year-old to use steroids.

What's the point of using gear for short periods of time? Just a waste of money. But great you are encouraging a 17-year-old to use steroids.
Because you can’t get to your natty limit way quicker using cycles than you can with natty gymcelling

Ill take it for some time. Not too long. I just hope it will help with my recovery.

Mk677 also makes you bloated af which is why I’ve come off it
im bloated anyways so its ok :feelsrope:

Ill take it for some time. Not too long. I just hope it will help with my recovery.

im bloated anyways so its ok :feelsrope:
You’ll be even more bloated then lol

Low IQ at doing cycles specially at that age, you will fuck your natural test levels

Low IQ at doing cycles specially at that age, you will fuck your natural test levels
Some people need to make bad experiences to learn. Nothing you can do other than give information.

Some people need to make bad experiences to learn. Nothing you can do other than give information.
That is me in a nutshell. Bad habit.

Wish i could use test 😢

I don’t think you’re any more likely to fuck your natural T levels doing a cycle at 17 vs doing it any other age. The only concern would be the possibility of stunting growth

Definitely dont do it. bad idea