its 1000000 times worse than having an ugly face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, 190cm90kg, Deleted member 24055 and 3 others
Small frame and big skull looks comical too you look like a overgrown baby

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, dogtown and Wincel
its 1000000 times worse than having an ugly face
how is a man supposed so survive in the wild without frame and skull, with his pretty eyes? jfl

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, 190cm90kg, dogtown and 3 others
Small frame and big skull looks comical too you look like a overgrown baby
I can relate to a degree, my frame is quite large but my big ass fucking head takes all the glory.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and AntiSocial-Fakecel
cope. face = all

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Lolcel, androidcel and 1 other person
kill urself (srs). u dont know what its like being a 50 kilogram adult

id rather be a 50kg adult if my face is good. you dont know what its like to be a PSL 3 male.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
5'2.5
id rather be a 50kg adult if my face is good. you dont know what its like to be a PSL 3 male.
nah. u can easily looksmatch and get surgery as a psl 3 and be psl 4.5 or even 5, but if ur small ur just fucked. even if ur face is GL it doesnt mean shit if ur small, because ur just seen as a weak beta bitch that cant do anything. masculinity and dimorphism matters a lot, not just ideal face ratios

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SayNoToRotting, androidcel and 1 other person
5'2.5

nah. u can easily looksmatch and get surgery as a psl 3 and be psl 4.5 or even 5, but if ur small ur just fucked. even if ur face is GL it doesnt mean shit if ur small, because ur just seen as a weak beta bitch that cant do anything. masculinity and dimorphism matters a lot, not just ideal face ratios
Set up the rope, over
Edit: agree overall dominance is important there’s always roids and lifting tho x10 easier to fix that then face

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
5'2.5

nah bro u can slay from face alone

Set up the rope, over
no shit its over, despite having a gl face. face = overrated as fuck. i get mogged standing next to 10year old kids. at best i could attract an 8 year old prepubescent girl
nah bro u can slay from face alone
fucking wish i could switch bodies with u for a week and see how many girls u can get having my skeletal structure, it doesnt just impact slaying either but ur entire confidence, being smaller than everyone u walk past just makes u seem so irrelevant and insignicant, like a child. u cant 'slay' from it dude

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel
no shit its over, despite having a gl face. face = overrated as fuck. i get mogged standing next to 10year old kids. at best i could attract an 8 year old prepubescent girl

fucking wish i could switch bodies with u for a week and see how many girls u can get having my skeletal structure, it doesnt just impact slaying either but ur entire confidence, being smaller than everyone u walk past just makes u seem so irrelevant and insignicant, like a child. u cant 'slay' from it dude
Are u really 5’2.5? I thought u were joking

Are u really 5’2.5? I thought u were joking
i aint joking dude. i had stunted growth. genetics r completely irrelevant, im smaller than every one of my family members by at least 5 even the girls, and even up to a whole foot for the guys. environment/nutrition = everything

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SayNoToRotting and androidcel
i aint joking dude. i had stunted growth. genetics r completely irrelevant, im smaller than every one of my family members by at least 5 even the girls, and even up to a whole foot for the guys. environment/nutrition = everything
Fuck bro that acc sucks, worth it to get leg lengthening at that height tbh atleast you will get to 5’7-5’8 which is much better

Fuck bro that acc sucks, worth it to get leg lengthening at that height tbh atleast you will get to 5’7-5’8 which is much better
would ruin my leg to torso proportion and i dont have the money, i just accept life being over

would ruin my leg to torso proportion and i dont have the money, i just accept life being over
How old r u? Fuck the proportions at that height it doesn’t even matter and can always save up for it if you have a good face it will be well worth it

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
How old r u? Fuck the proportions at that height it doesn’t even matter and can always save up for it if you have a good face it will be well worth it
my skull is small either way it will still look stupid, i have sub 1 percentile measurements across the board. elongating my height will just look stupid and i will look even narrower

5'2.5

by the time i can afford to get surgery all my youth will be over.

I have a tiny frame and small skull. But now with steroid delts I'm becoming a W I D E boi.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I have a tiny frame and small skull. But now with steroid delts I'm becoming a W I D E boi.
you have 23 inch skull? right?

usually when you take a pic from a distance, ppl can analyze your skull size properly

you have 23 inch skull? right?

usually when you take a pic from a distance, ppl can analyze your skull size properly
22 inch

and idc I don't wanna have a bunch of autists analyzing my skull size

If its really small like mogged by females tier then yeah otherwise it means nothing

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and androidcel
Fuck man, what the fuck are you doing? At that height and with all those 1 percentile measurements you claim to have you might have a chance to a get a prescription for HGH, what are you waiting for?!

Fuck man, what the fuck are you doing? At that height and with all those 1 percentile measurements you claim to have you might have a chance to a get a prescription for HGH, what are you waiting for?!
im a fully grown adult with closed growth plates it wont do any good. i blame my parents because i could have got hgh when i was younger and maybe ended up at least average

• +1
im a fully grown adult with closed growth plates it wont do any good. i blame my parents because i could have got hgh when i was younger and maybe ended up at least average

are you sin from lookism?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Apex
Well you can at least get HGH for skull growth and girth then... If your doctor isn't an asshole

Well you can at least get HGH for skull growth and girth then... If your doctor isn't an asshole
it might help a little but its not going to solve anything, i might aswell slice my throat and try put a bandaid over the open wound

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
Absolutely no, with females it's all about the face

This guy is 18 and he swims in pussy just because his decent face

Absolutely no, with females it's all about the face

This guy is 18 and he swims in pussy just because his decent face

the average kid that looks like that has fucked 0 girls. keep posting outliers it doesnt prove anything

• +1
Your life must be a nightmare

Do you live in the west?

What is your bideltoid size?

move to peru apex-kun

Skull determines life