Small guide on how women brain work (important)

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Women wants a guy who is wanted by other women’s, if you act good and respectful she will think you have no option

How to act you have high status and value

1. never ever open door or pull a chair for a women
2. Never compliment a women she will think that you are not wanted and you seek her validation
3.act superior if you treat her like she is 100s women in your life (even if you are a virgin) show off cool and high status and little bit of arrogance
4. And if you get LTR or SEX treat like an animal grab her and smack her and stick your dick inside her asshole (trust me they love it)and she will ask for more!!,
And always be mysterious and arrogant, women are naturally attracted to status

These works after you meet the minimal looks requirement so don’t get happy
But if you want women to worship you than try these things and let me know,

im not taking tips from guys who never fucked. learning the hard way is the best.

also just be goodlooking and you'll be fine with whatever you do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and 18 others
im not taking tips from guys who never fucked. learning the hard way is the best.

Yea those are important after you met the looks requirement JFL

I have tried this and I acted I have a lot of women and little arrogance
And the next day women in class started to sit right next to me JFL but most of them have boyfriends but I’m sure they want my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Yea those are important after you met the looks requirement JFL

I have tried this and I acted I have a lot of women and little arrogance
And the next day women in class started to sit right next to me JFL but most of them have boyfriends but I’m sure they want my dick
i tried every personality and after being an open guy who talked random shit all the time while being funny and confident, i had the best results. some girls even told me that they always thought i was arrogant and an asshole before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, MrCucumber, Einon and 1 other person
Women wants a guy who is wanted by other women’s, if you act good and respectful she will think you have no option

How to act you have high status and value

1. It doesn't

why do i get strong virgin vibes from this thread

also lol if you think the same behavior will give you the same results in different social situations or with different people

when will aspies learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2095, spark and 5 others
i tried every personality and after being an open guy who talked random shit all the time while being funny and confident, i had the best results. some girls even told me that they always thought i was arrogant and an asshole before
Same experience.Women think that my confidence is fake and that I'm a cunt,just because I'm ugly.

thanks bro~

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

just lol if youre not white or grey pilled

over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

also lol if you think the same behavior will give you the same results in different social situations or with different people

when will aspies learn
this. tbh every girl wants a different guy, but remember guys it doesnt matter if you are gl

when will aspies learn
You don’t know shit about women

This is high tier advice

Go back to your confidence you fucking nice guy

its over for blackpill cels

white/grey pill >>>>> blackpill

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
its over for blackpill cels

white/grey pill >>>>> blackpill
Nothing is applicable when your environment consists of your house/apartment/basement and addiction to internet forums. Perspective really starts to change when you get out into the real world. I agree with this. Blackpill is mental masturbation, over-analysis of things you already know with no aim, looking for faceless users to appease your demented beliefs about womens' attraction to men (in general). Blackpill LDARing overwhelms you with obsession and depression and eventually leaves most people hopeless and mentally fucked. There's no point talking about how bad women are etc if you already believe that, and looking for incels to agree with your ideas literally does nothing constructive for your life. There's nothing left to learn in looksmaxing really. Comparing ourselves to "Chads" day-in-day-out is completely pointless and destructive to your mental health. So tbh, yeah, greypill > blackpill.

People say "just be good looking jfl lol". What do they want in response? For people just to say "Ok", "Ye", "Ye, I understand this since this exact string of words has been posted on internet forums over 5,000,000 times since 2011". It's not just that they want more people to agree with them. They want more people to give long answers to entertain them and give them a dopamine rush by bolstering the idea that their life is worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, reddollars, The Dude Abides and 2 others

Same.
this. tbh every girl wants a different guy, but remember guys it doesnt matter if you are gl

Your looks are the only things that matter.

Shit guide.

I got cucked by guys who literally did that.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Shit guide.

I got cucked by guys who literally did that.
Acting high status is very important
Because it’s the second most important thing imo

Not you money all women makes money now so it all LOOKS and STATUS

Nothing is applicable when your environment consists of your house/apartment/basement and addiction to internet forums. Perspective really starts to change when you get out into the real world. I agree with this. Blackpill is mental masturbation, over-analysis of things you already know with no aim, looking for faceless users to appease your demented beliefs about womens' attraction to men (in general). Blackpill LDARing overwhelms you with obsession and depression and eventually leaves most people hopeless and mentally fucked. There's no point talking about how bad women are etc if you already believe that, and looking for incels to agree with your ideas literally does nothing constructive for your life. There's nothing left to learn in looksmaxing really. Comparing ourselves to "Chads" day-in-day-out is completely pointless and destructive to your mental health. So tbh, yeah, greypill > blackpill.

People say "just be good looking jfl lol". What do they want in response? For people just to say "Ok", "Ye", "Ye, I understand this since this exact string of words has been posted on internet forums over 5,000,000 times since 2011". It's not just that they want more people to agree with them. They want more people to give long answers to entertain them and give them a dopamine rush by bolstering the idea that their life is worthless.

high iq

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Yea the blackpill is too harsh so

It better for you to stay on the blue/gray pills

You guys can’t argue the blackpill because it’s based on reality about everything in life not just women

Do whatever help you sleep at night

Yea the blackpill is too harsh so

It better for you to stay on the blue/gray pills

You guys can’t argue the blackpill because it’s based on reality about everything in life not just women

Do whatever help you sleep at night

the only logical consequence of the blackpill / nihilism is suicide and doesnt add any value to your life
just lol if you dont swallow the absurdism pill at this point

n absurdist philosophy, the Absurd arises out of the fundamental disharmony between the individual's search for meaning and the meaninglessness of the universe. As beings looking for meaning in a meaningless world, humans have three ways of resolving the dilemma. Kierkegaard and Camus describe the solutions in their works, The Sickness Unto Death (1849) and The Myth of Sisyphus (1942), respectively:

• Suicide (or, "escaping existence"): a solution in which a person ends one's own life. Both Kierkegaard and Camus dismiss the viability of this option. Camus states that it does not counter the Absurd. Rather, in the act of ending one's existence, one's existence only becomes more absurd.
  • Religious, spiritual, or abstract belief in a transcendent realm, being, or idea: a solution in which one believes in the existence of a reality that is beyond the Absurd, and, as such, has meaning. Kierkegaard stated that a belief in anything beyond the Absurd requires an irrational but perhaps necessary religious "leap" into the intangible and empirically unprovable (now commonly referred to as a "leap of faith"). However, Camus regarded this solution, and others, as "philosophical suicide".
  • Acceptance of the Absurd: a solution in which one accepts the Absurd and continues to live in spite of it. Camus endorsed this solution, believing that by accepting the Absurd, one can achieve the greatest extent of one's freedom. By recognizing no religious or other moral constraints, and by revolting against the Absurd (through meaning-making) while simultaneously accepting it as unstoppable, one could find contentment through the transient personal meaning constructed in the process. Kierkegaard, on the other hand, regarded this solution as "demoniac madness": "He rages most of all at the thought that eternity might get it into its head to take his misery from him!

Tales from da basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and SayNoToRotting
Acting high status is very important
Because it’s the second most important thing imo

Not you money all women makes money now so it all LOOKS and STATUS
You need at least some congruence though. Anyone can't just "act high status". You'll be seen as a dilletante. Acting high status doesn't work just like acting low inhib doesn't work (ie: Taking phenibut and believing you can "go conquer"). A lot of things need to be sorted out, most importantly your mindset, thought processes and your true feeling of "fitting in somewhere". Talking a drug, or faking high status can and will be shut down very fast. People can see right through you and can see if you're faking something. A lot of things need to come together, preferably naturally through positive experiences and positive internal cognitive feedback and external validation.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 206
NORTH ALANTID

• JFL
Just be chad and do whatever the fuck you want and women will like it

They generally dislike dudes who talk a lot, who talk funny shit, who talk random shit. So ur a cuck tbh.
Openness and confidence are kinda good, if ur gl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MrCucumber
They generally dislike dudes who talk a lot, who talk funny shit, who talk random shit. So ur a cuck tbh.
Openness and confidence are kinda good, if ur gl.
sounds like u never left ur house and went to a party tbh. all the funny guys are getting the chicks, ofc they are above average too but the silent guys who are also above average-GL are mostly lonely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 206 and MrCucumber
sounds like u never left ur house and went to a party tbh. all the funny guys are getting the chicks, ofc they are above average too but the silent guys who are also above average-GL are mostly lonely
Keep coping funny and clown guys are good to hang out with. But no value to attraction.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

when will aspies learn

Wise words from a 120 lbs eastern 17 year old.

Just lol wmen dream about a gentleman who opens them doors and shit, they want a man to look like he is high value, not behave like it (in a childish way).
Woman still have self respect and want to be treated like queens.

If you treat a woman like garbage she will probably work full force to find flaws in you so she has an excuse to not be attracted to you anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Framletgod

This

Just lol wmen dream about a gentleman who opens them doors and shit, they want a man to look like he is high value, not behave like it (in a childish way).

If you treat a woman like garbage she will probably work full force to find flaws in you so she has an excuse to not be attracted to you anymore.
Beta make mentality JFL acting
Women want DOM males who are arrogance

Because it will make you seem you have plenty of options

sounds like a redpill cope

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
cope harder. chad can be a complete soycuck and still be adored by woman.

• +1
Reactions: dodt

ER has targeted wrong people
Ur still alive

ER has targeted wrong people
Ur still alive
Why would you even be in a relationship with a girl if you don't want to treat her nicely? If you feel like she won't be loyal to you if you don't act like an ass?

Might as well just go for ONS then

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 206
Sounds kinda stressful to act like that and I would never enjoy it.

• +1
OP virgins good

Why would you even be in a relationship with a girl if you don't want to treat her nicely? If you feel like she won't be loyal to you if you don't act like an ass?

Tbh I want to make a foid rope

It doesn't matter as long as she's attracted to you. Besides, if you're not chad and not a bad boy by nature, you better act nicer, otherwise you'll come off as try hard. As least that worked for me (I don't know how to be a bad boy) and got me laid. Still only a fraction of what a bad boy chad can get ofc, but better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and mido the slayer
It doesn't matter as long as she's attracted to you. Besides, if you're not chad and not a bad boy by nature, you better act nicer, otherwise you'll come off as try hard. As least that worked for me (I don't know how to be a bad boy) and got me laid. Still only a fraction of what a bad boy chad can get ofc, but better than nothing.
I’m in between bad boy and nice guy

That’s my nature

I’m edgy,asshole, but mysterious and gentleman

Trust me she will be craving your attention and she wants more than you will ever be

Women are narcissistic creatures so if they get your validation and if you treat her good she just won and she will seek other men validation

Ever wondered why women cheat on the nice guy for the bad boy?

Never ever validates a women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
this will work on girls with huge egos

• +1
this will work on girls with huge egos
97% of women are narcissistic creatures and they crave men validation

And opening doors and being nice shoes sign of weakness and lack of options

Treat women like you have other 500 bitch chasing you
Sounds kinda stressful to act like that and I would never enjoy it.
I’m half way naturally like that and half gentleman (nice guy)

You need mix or bad boy

Never ever be a nice guy

i came out my mothers vagina already knowing this

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

• JFL
jfl someone's actually gonna try this and get a sexual harassment charge

also op is t. virgin

jfl someone's actually gonna try this and get a sexual harassment charge

also op is t. virgin
It works for me imo

Assholemaxing is legit bro and also try it

It works on a lot of women but not all

Women wants a guy who is wanted by other females and by playing with women brain

And she will be attracted to you guaranteed
But yea you need to be attractive

yea you need to be attractive

Most legit thing you wrote all thread.

Fucking cage @ ur level of delusional thinking that "acting" like an asshole is smart.

You are either an asshole naturally, or you ain't.

What a fucking joke when you gotta "act" around women for them to like you. If you don't get laid and attention by just being yourself you are not meant to.

• +1