Small hands and wrists?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I was just chilling in my bed, my mom goes into my room and starts a conversation and randomly says "wow your hands are small"

Is it over if a man has small hands and wrists?
It makes me look weak as fuck.
I don't really give a fuck about these aspects because I have bigger issues to worry about (height, dick size, fucked up face) but it still kinda annoys me that it's so obvious that she says it out loud.

Over?
She's a hypergamous...., I'm not gonna lie. She's like 5'6 but only dates 6'2+ tinder Chads with big dicks.
She never said I looked good, only pointed out my flaws. She's a living blackpill for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cell0xide, jefferson, Vitruvian and 1 other person
over for u just rope asap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cell0xide, Deleted member 39, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
Most likely

Yeh, you look beta in a foid's eyes. I rage when I look at my wrists and hands ngl
tfw u get aushwitz flashbacks when u look at ur wrist

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Most likely

Yeh, you look beta in a foid's eyes. I rage when I look at my wrists and hands ngl
I never wear shirts because of my tiny wrists so foids can technically never see them.

I should probably MGTOW cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SikKunt
you guys really think it's over because you have small wrists and hands, JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Wannabe6ft2
once u shake hands with 6"5 chad with monster wrists the size of your legs u'll feel like roping on the spot boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, dogtown, Vitruvian and 4 others
It makes sense. It shows that you won't be able to dominate the foid and that you possibly won't be able to defend her.
Foids want that.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Gh actually increases hand size im pretty sure. Rich Piana said it did along with his skull feet wrists and intestines (got thicker)

Gh actually increases hand size im pretty sure. Rich Piana said it did along with his skull feet wrists and intestines (got thicker)
and now Rich Piano is dead

I have small hands and wrist too. It's so fucking hard to grip weights at my gym :feelswhy:

I tried to morph my incel hand and wrist into a Chad hand and wrist

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, dogtown and SikKunt
Next time my mother points out my flaws I'm gonna tell her to shut the fuck up and that she's responsible for it since it is HER WHO GAVE ME THESE FUCKING MANLET TINY WRIST TINY EVERYTHING GENES.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, dogtown and SikKunt
If you have a big dick you will never feel insecure about wrists and hands

• +1
If you have a big dick you will never feel insecure about wrists and hands
My dick is 6.3 inches, if it was 9 inches wouldn't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
My dick is 6.3 inches, if it was 9 inches wouldn't care
Same. But at least we don't have microdicks. When you look at my wrists you'd think I'm 5'2 and have a 3 inch dick.
Luckil I'm rather average/slightly below average in height and dick

• +1
Same. But at least we don't have microdicks. When you look at my wrists you'd think I'm 5'2 and have a 3 inch dick.
Luckil I'm rather average/slightly below average in height and dick
I'm 5 foot 7 manlet subhuman incel

I'm 5 foot 7 manlet subhuman incel
Over...
I'm 5'11 but my hips are wider than my ribcage. If you saw me from behind you'd think I'm a woman.
Lmao I can't take this shit seriously anymore. I used to hate myself so much for it but now I just see myself as a funny bug in the game.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Vitruvian and SikKunt
How does your mom fuck 6'2 tinder chads yet you end up as a wristcel

over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 39
How does your mom fuck 6'2 tinder chads yet you end up as a wristcel

over
My father is 6' and has a narrow frame. But it's not even close as bad as my frame. My mom has thin af wrists so it's a trait she gave me.
The tinder whore phase came after her marriage with my dad. After that marriage she showed her slutty hypergamous true self and had a 6'3 boyfriend who accidentally impregnated her. The outcome is my half brother is now 8 years old and his wrists are as big as mine. I am 19...
I am preparing to be mogged into hell by him in a few years.
He gets complimented wherever we go because of his eyes and people comment on his height. They even ask if we really are brothers.

My father is 6' and has a narrow frame. But it's not even close as bad as my frame. My mom has thin af wrists so it's a trait she gave me.
The tinder whore phase came after her marriage with my dad. After that marriage she showed her slutty hypergamous true self and had a 6'3 boyfriend who accidentally impregnated her. The outcome is my half brother is now 8 years old and his wrists are as big as mine. I am 19...
He gets complimented wherever we go because of his eyes and people comment on his height. They even ask if we really are brothers.
Brutal :feelsrope:

• +1
FUCKKKKKKKKKK

Im 6'5 and have 6.5 inch wrists:feelswhy:

• +1
if you gymcel the small wrists can accentuate the rest of your arms. just don't give a shit about it, you can't change your wrist size (unless you're currently very underweight)

Im 6'5 and have 6.5 inch wrists:feelswhy:
Tbh it doesn't matter at that height. 6'5 will make you stand out in a positive way and heightmogging is the best feeling in the world.
I'm 5'11 (manlet cutoff) and I measured my wrists 15,7 cm.
if you gymcel the small wrists can accentuate the rest of your arms. just don't give a shit about it, you can't change your wrist size (unless you're currently very underweight)
I'm 180cm and I weigh 66kg so I'm not really underweight. I'll start gymcelling soon. I shouldn't obsess with something I can't change, you're right.
Gymcelled with bad frame > non gymcelled with bad frame, but non gymcelled with good frame > gymcelled with bad frame

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Tbh it doesn't matter at that height. 6'5 will make you stand out in a positive way and heightmogging is the best feeling in the world.
I'm 5'11 (manlet cutoff) and I measured my wrists 15,7 cm.
Still looks pathetic with my skinny forearms. Ankles and calves are small too. I just need to lose my skinnyfat body and start going to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39