Smile and teeth are so underrated and never talked about here

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
The importance of having a nice smile and straight white teeth is extremely high. Crooked, yellow teeth makes you automatically invisible to woman even if your face is chad tier. Imagine Sean o Pry with crooked teeth or missing a front tooth. Simply having nice teeth and an average eye area should be enough to attract some woman.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Can't wait until I get these braces off. Front teeth were always straight but now my bottom teeth are aswell.

Can't wait until I get these braces off. Front teeth were always straight but now my bottom teeth are aswell.
I'm getting braces in a couple months, my teeth have always been crooked, not yellow though. Super self conscious of them

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
Semi agree, although imo teeth can only be a falio. As long as ur teeth are not crazy crooked, gaps, crazy yellow ur good. Having perfect teeth for a guy isn’t that important

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and kota
who the fuck smiles with their teeth anyway? you a beta? its beta in primate behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Vitruvian
Anyone have experience with Invisalign? Would it work for correcting minor crookedness?

Legit. Had braces and don't wear retainers, so a space is forming between my left canine and the tooth behind it. Going to get bonding on it ASAP.

who the fuck smiles with their teeth anyway? you a beta? its beta in primate behaviour
JFL almost everyone smiles with their teeth at some point?

Got my braces off 2 days ago and it's great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Semi agree, although imo teeth can only be a falio. As long as ur teeth are not crazy crooked, gaps, crazy yellow ur good. Having perfect teeth for a guy isn’t that important
Yeah but having a great smile can bring you up 1 point. easily. Girls love a guy with nice straight teeth
Got my braces off 2 days ago and it's great
Im sure it was worth it

Yeah but having a great smile can bring you up 1 point. easily. Girls love a guy with nice straight teeth
Yeah ur probably right, if u go from shit to really good teeth, but no man is considered good looking cus of his teeth

Im sure it was worth it
Yeah my jawline isn't recessed anymore.

Yeah ur probably right, if u go from shit to really good teeth, but no man is considered good looking cus of his teeth
Yeah not good looking, but it its a huge turnoff if they are super crooked or yellow. Imagine being a girl, seeing some dude with a Model tier face, then he smiles and hes missing teeth and his mouth is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah not good looking, but it its a huge turnoff if they are super crooked or yellow. Imagine being a girl, seeing some dude with a Model tier face, then he smiles and hes missing teeth and his mouth is fucked.
Agreed, Like I said more of a falio but definitely worth investing in

not me. also have straight teeth so don't say cope
Yeah smiling big and showing teeth all the time is beta af i agree, but theres times when something is funny and you have no choice but to smile with teeth, those times is when your teeth should be on point and nice, so people know you have nice teeth. PLus having a good smile and straight teeth lands you more jobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah smiling big and showing teeth all the time is beta af i agree, but theres times when something is funny and you have no choice but to smile with teeth, those times is when your teeth should be on point and nice, so people know you have nice teeth. PLus having a good smile and straight teeth lands you more jobs
thats because not having a straight smile indicates bad development. aka you forgot to do real proper oral posture aka more likely to be ugly

This dude uused to be really gl but his teeth and hair failod him hard recently.

thats because not having a straight smile indicates bad development. aka you forgot to do real proper oral posture aka more likely to be ugly
Yeah but its better to have nice teeth and bad development over bad teeth and bad development lol

Thinking smiling is beta is Teetering on autism

My teeth are yellow from like 15 years of drinking black tea every day, but they're perfectly straight though. I've tried so many whitening toothpastes, but nothing helped. What do? Seeing all these Americans with polished white teeth makes me wanna die.

My teeth are yellow from like 15 years of drinking black tea every day, but they're perfectly straight though. I've tried so many whitening toothpastes, but nothing helped. What do? Seeing all these Americans with polished white teeth makes me wanna die.
whitening toothpastes dont work, gotta use whitening strips or get them professionally whitened

whitening toothpastes dont work, gotta use whitening strips or get them professionally whitened
Don't they shave down your teeth when you get them professionally whitened?

Women like brooding men anyway so who gives a fuck.

smile = wide palate. teeth = major cope just brush them

• Woah
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
So youre saying as long as your teeth arent yellow youre fine? Crooked teeth wont hurt you when it comes to attracting girls?
obviously not who fucking cares about your teeth

legit as fook. getting veneers soon inshallah

• +1
Girl complimented my teeth 2 nights ago. First time that’s really happened tbh

• +1
of course they are important. your teeth influence how your lower third looks.
and a good smile signals great health.

Incel teeth:
long teeth/long upper jaw
gummy smile
crowded teeth
narrow palate
recessed gums
bimax protrusion

chad teeth:
short palate aka short philtrum
forward upper jaw
straight teeth
wide palate
white teeth and no gum recession

teeth are kinda underrated here.
always fix teeth before jaw

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 678
ok but they say braces fck with the mewing thing

what do I do, lol
ok but they say braces fck with the mewing thing

what do I do, lol
just don't smile

Legit

Every girl loves a great smile, wide palate with teeth exposed

The importance of having a nice smile and straight white teeth is extremely high. Crooked, yellow teeth makes you automatically invisible to woman even if your face is chad tier. Imagine Sean o Pry with crooked teeth or missing a front tooth. Simply having nice teeth and an average eye area should be enough to attract some woman.

correct, also, for attracting someone further as the first impression by looks you need to smell good. or have a smell that is in some way attractive for the girls senses. its simple but true.

all the bad teeth coppers here jfl

the smile is like 1st or 2nd thing a girl notice on your face

• +1
If you think bad teeth wouldn't be a deal breaker for most women, there is no hope.

this is cope .Fucking over

Non-NT smile = death sentence for a male