"smoke and weed isn't looksmin bro"

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Allahu akbar 💣💣💣
IMG_20190723_235658_632.jpg
IMG_20200120_145032.jpg

Descended 1.5 points imo. Fucking nigger smoked and did drugs all day, throwing away his genetic gifts.

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Allahu akbar 💣💣💣
From a prettyboy to ogre boderline. @AbandonShip, this is you after two years of smoking and weed

Inferno

Inferno

Trainee
That's why I don't cope with drugs

eyes

eyes

Disgusting 6'8 framecel
Seems like he got bloated and got older.
And who knew, taking fucking drugs might make you older fast.

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Allahu akbar 💣💣💣
Seems like he got bloated and got older.
And who knew, taking fucking drugs might make you older fast.
Also the difference between the two photo is only one year

karbo

karbo

narcy 16 yo nw2 aspiecel 24/7 rotting slayer
vaping weed is nowhere near as bad as smoking it ngl

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Looks better in second picture.

Gudru

Gudru

0 gook policy | The Square
He literally just became more bloated and fat and recessed but that has literally nothing to do with weed.

I smoke weed on the weekends with friends and my grades are fine and I have a job

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
False, maybe cigarettes but the THC and CBD un weed can be good for your lungs and is not inflammatory or carcinogenic
Absolute bullcrap. Smoking joints has the same effect on lungs as cigarettes, vaping however will absolutely destroy them FAST, as many studies have found.

Gudru

Gudru

0 gook policy | The Square
False, maybe cigarettes but the THC and CBD un weed can be good for your lungs and is not inflammatory or carcinogenic
Exactly weed doesn't harm your lungs that much at all and it's mostly temporarily
Absolute bullcrap. Smoking joints has the same effect on lungs as cigarettes, vaping however will absolutely destroy them FAST, as many studies have found.
Nope

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Allahu akbar 💣💣💣
He literally just became more bloated and fat and recessed but that has literally nothing to do with weed.

I smoke weed on the weekends with friends and my grades are fine and I have a job
Ofc everyone has a different genes, I am saying that it's better to not risk your looks for 5 mins of pleasure. My friend descended in 1 year, you may take two or three depends on the person smoking.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
False

go to a gathering or party, refuse smoking weed

and see how people look at you like a freak

when I smoke weed around people I’m seen as normal
What a major cope. Incel gets looked like a freak, chad will get looked like a champion, no matter if the incel is smoking weed and chad drinking from a juice box.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

No you can actually look it up, quit coping high inhibition bitch

It’s the vitamin E in some weed WAX EXTRACTS that are usually fake that can fuck up your lungs

vaporized dry herb vapes is very safe

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Retarded low iq fuck

no, but you will not be seen as NT, if you don’t smoke weed, unless you hang around 40-50 year olds
Don't make general assumptions. Even if the guys in the hood are bullying you in to smoking their overpriced weed, doesn't mean anyone else would give a singular shit about what you do.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

What a major cope. Incel gets looked like a freak, chad will get looked like a champion, no matter if the incel is smoking weed and chad drinking from a juice box.
Black and White thinking you graycel, smoking weed is a sign of being low inhibition and NT,

refusi shows you a nerd high inhibition pussy who doesn’t belong there.

I actually hang out with people in occasion you should try it
Don't make general assumptions. Even if the guys in the hood are bullying you in to smoking their overpriced weed, doesn't mean anyone else would give a singular shit about what you do.
LMFAO

YES PEOPLE HAVE TO BULLY ME TO SMOKE HARMLESS GOOD WEED THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD AT A GOOD PRICE LOL @ YOU

you sound like a scared 14 year old 1 week before he tries weed

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Black and White thinking you graycel, smoking weed is a sign of being low inhibition and NT,

What you just said proves you don't hang out with people. Nobody cares for shit if you don't feel like smoking weed. And who are you calling graycel? You're the graycel around here.
facepalm.jpg

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Allahu akbar 💣💣💣

LMFAO

YES PEOPLE HAVE TO BULLY ME TO SMOKE HARMLESS GOOD WEED THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD AT A GOOD PRICE LOL @ YOU

Lol ok NT guy, brb gonna go smoke with my homies and become NT.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod

It sure sounds like you're being bullied in to smoking weed by some hood gangstas. Nobody cares if you smoke weed, it's 2020. It has been a common habit to smoke weed for decades, you're not a rebel if you smoke weed no more, you know? Sorry to break your dreams of being some sort of a bad boy, but honestly, nobody gives a singular fuck.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

What you just said proves you don't hang out with people. Nobody cares for shit if you don't feel like smoking weed. And who are you calling graycel? You're the graycel around here.
View attachment 322547
Sorry I meant autist

I mix up PSL insults sometimes

black and white thinking autist

and no, people will subconsciously think you’re a lame boring high inhibition narc

which is true if you don’t smoke weed fucking lol @ u
It sure sounds like you're being bullied in to smoking weed by some hood gangstas. Nobody cares if you smoke weed, it's 2020. It has been a common habit to smoke weed for decades, you're not a rebel if you smoke weed no more, you know? Sorry to break your dreams of being some sort of a bad boy, but honestly, nobody gives a singular fuck.
Exactly not a rebel

it’s a thing everyone does, and if you don’t you’re fucking weird

keep projecting it’s just you’re not NT, you’re weird, doesn’t make you cool

lol “bullied by some hood Gangstas” cringe asf

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Sorry I meant autist

I mix up PSL insults sometimes

black and white thinking autist

and no, people will subconsciously think you’re a lame boring high inhibition narc

which is true if you don’t smoke weed fucking lol @ u
No, actually this is what people will think if you say no to someone offering weed: ''oh, alright''. NOBODY cares. If you're lame, you're lame. There are bunch of lame guys who smoke weed, and there are bunch of cool guys who don't. You probably are a local laughing stock if you actually think you are some kind of a James Bond after smoking your 0.05g weed joint.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)