"smoke and weed isn't looksmin bro"

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
it’s a thing everyone does, and if you don’t you’re fucking weird
LMAO You're actually being bullied in to smoking weed. HAHHAHHAH this shit is gold

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

No, actually this is what people will think if you say no to someone offering weed: ''oh, alright''. NOBODY cares. If you're lame, you're lame. There are bunch of lame guys who smoke weed, and there are bunch of cool guys who don't. You probably are a local laughing stock if you actually think you are some kind of a James Bond after smoking your 0.05g weed joint.
Lol no I don’t think that you idio

It’s just the normal thing to do,!if everyone is smoking weed, and you refuse, something is wrong with you, who the hell refuses good weed

you’re a high inhibition bitch.
LMAO You're actually being bullied in to smoking weed. HAHHAHHAH this shit is gold
View attachment 322554
No l like weed, I enjoy it like all normal people

I’m bullying your high inhibition scared bitch ass

“omg my androgen receptors and it’s lowers IQ, The estrogen, my lungs omg no I can’t smoke it’s for low life’s omg get that refer away from me”

06CD8DF1-6865-4DD4-9DE7-6728749B9795.jpeg

Last edited:
BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Lol no I don’t think that you idio

It’s just the normal thing to do,!if everyone is smoking weed, and you refuse, something is wrong with you, who the hell refuses good weed

you’re a high inhibition bitch.

No l like weed, I enjoy it like all normal people

I’m bullying your high inhibition scared bitch ass

“omg my androgen receptors and it’s lowers IQ, The estrogen, my lungs omg no I can’t smoke it’s for low life’s omg get that refer away from me”

View attachment 322555
Here's some news for you: weed won't make you any cooler, they all still see you as a high inhib nerd, no matter if they let you smoke one joint with them after you've bought some from them at price of 30 dollar/gram. They just think of you as a joke, I can read you like a open book. You're high inhib in real life, so you try to be some bad boy around here.
''b-but normal people do it''
''I like weed!! I-I really do!!''

Anyway, I'm going to bed, tired of arguing with you.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Here's some news for you: weed won't make you any cooler, they all still see you as a high inhib nerd, no matter if they let you smoke one joint with them after you've bought some from them at price of 30 dollar/gram. They just think of you as a joke, I can read you like a open book. You're high inhib in real life, so you try to be some bad boy around here.
''b-but normal people do it''
''I like weed!! I-I really do!!''
View attachment 322557

Anyway, I'm going to bed, tired of arguing with you.
Keep projecting and coping

weed is $5-10 a gram

it doesn’t make you cool or NT

but NOT smoking weed and refusing when everyone is a a huge red flag and sign you’re a high inhibition faggot bitch

SERIOUSLY WHAT REASON YOU DONT SMOKE WEED OTHER THAN BEING A HIGH INHIBITION FAGGOT

LOL @ U, YOU AUTIST

REMEMBER
21B4AC78-F374-44E4-A2D4-45977E29A455.jpeg

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Keep projecting and coping

weed is $5-10 a gram

it doesn’t make you cool or NT

but NOT smoking weed and refusing when everyone is a a huge red flag and sign you’re a high inhibition faggot bitch

SERIOUSLY WHAT REASON YOU DONT SMOKE WEED OTHER THAN BEING A HIGH INHIBITION FAGGOT

LOL @ U, YOU AUTIST

REMEMBER
View attachment 322563
Weed definetely isn't 5 dollars a gram. 10-20, depending on quality. 5 dollars maybe some leaves. By the 30 I meant that you must pay your "mates" 30 dollars a gram for leaves.
And it indeed doesn't make you NT, finally you swallowed the truth, thank you.

Dyorotic2

Dyorotic2

bro
weed lowers test but who gives a fuck tbh
i made potent ass cookies yesterday, gonna binge on them throughout this next week.

Tellem--t

Tellem--t

Coping gymcel
Just needs a shower

Dope

Dope

lol faggots really think weed makes you NT bc no social exclusion

the most outgoing guy I know still thinks Lebron is on the Cavs

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Weed definetely isn't 5 dollars a gram. 10-20, depending on quality. 5 dollars maybe some leaves. By the 30 I meant that you must pay your "mates" 30 dollars a gram for leaves.
And it indeed doesn't make you NT, finally you swallowed the truth, thank you.
Yeah you’re absolutely retarded and obviously never smoke weed, I often smoke for free,

It’s max 10 a gram if buying low quantities

it’s cheaper in 8th, quarters, etc.

AND NO YOU FAGGOY HIGH INHIBITION BITCH, I never said it does, but if you don’t smoke weed and don’t have any actual good reason(you don’t), you are most likely a high inhibition faggot non-NT autist bitch

Why the hell don’t you smoke weed fucking lol.
lol faggots really think weed makes you NT bc no social exclusion

the most outgoing guy I know still thinks Lebron is on the Cavs
You’re a retarded high inhibition curry, shut up.

L

looksmaxxed

Erudite
from big nosed roach to pig nosed roach

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)