"smoke and weed isn't looksmin bro"

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
IMG 20190723 235658 632
IMG 20200120 145032

Descended 1.5 points imo. Fucking nigger smoked and did drugs all day, throwing away his genetic gifts.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AutisticBeaner
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I like smoking weed it gives me pleasure

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2756 and 3 others
From a prettyboy to ogre boderline. @AbandonShip, this is you after two years of smoking and weed

• +1
That's why I don't cope with drugs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
Seems like he got bloated and got older.
And who knew, taking fucking drugs might make you older fast.

• JFL
  • +1
Seems like he got bloated and got older.
And who knew, taking fucking drugs might make you older fast.
Also the difference between the two photo is only one year

• +1
Doubt it was such weed

keep coping you low t high inhibition bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AutisticBeaner, Kade and 1 other person
  • +1
Weed has nothing to do with this. Weed is good for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AutisticBeaner and PenileFacialSurgery
vaping weed is nowhere near as bad as smoking it ngl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Looks better in second picture.

• +1
A83124a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Deleted member 1089 and 2 others
He literally just became more bloated and fat and recessed but that has literally nothing to do with weed.

I smoke weed on the weekends with friends and my grades are fine and I have a job

• +1
It'll literally obliterate your lungs.
False, maybe cigarettes but the THC and CBD un weed can be good for your lungs and is not inflammatory or carcinogenic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo and Deleted member 685
Suck my dick you already descended faggot

cant be NT if you don’t smoke weed
You actually think smoking weed is what makes you NT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1560
View attachment 322539

Cope, you aren't NT even if you smoke. Your statement doesn't make sense
False

go to a gathering or party, refuse smoking weed

and see how people look at you like a freak

when I smoke weed around people I’m seen as normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
False, maybe cigarettes but the THC and CBD un weed can be good for your lungs and is not inflammatory or carcinogenic
Absolute bullcrap. Smoking joints has the same effect on lungs as cigarettes, vaping however will absolutely destroy them FAST, as many studies have found.

• +1
Exactly weed doesn't harm your lungs that much at all and it's mostly temporarily
Absolute bullcrap. Smoking joints has the same effect on lungs as cigarettes, vaping however will absolutely destroy them FAST, as many studies have found.
Nope

• +1
  • +1
He literally just became more bloated and fat and recessed but that has literally nothing to do with weed.

I smoke weed on the weekends with friends and my grades are fine and I have a job
Ofc everyone has a different genes, I am saying that it's better to not risk your looks for 5 mins of pleasure. My friend descended in 1 year, you may take two or three depends on the person smoking.

• +1
False

go to a gathering or party, refuse smoking weed

and see how people look at you like a freak

when I smoke weed around people I’m seen as normal
What a major cope. Incel gets looked like a freak, chad will get looked like a champion, no matter if the incel is smoking weed and chad drinking from a juice box.

• +1
Ofc everyone has a different genes, I am saying that it's better to not risk your looks for 5 mins of pleasure. My friend descended in 1 year, you may take two or three depends on the person smoking.
Has nothing to do with weed man.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1560
No you can actually look it up, quit coping high inhibition bitch

It’s the vitamin E in some weed WAX EXTRACTS that are usually fake that can fuck up your lungs

vaporized dry herb vapes is very safe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1560
Retarded low iq fuck

no, but you will not be seen as NT, if you don’t smoke weed, unless you hang around 40-50 year olds
Don't make general assumptions. Even if the guys in the hood are bullying you in to smoking their overpriced weed, doesn't mean anyone else would give a singular shit about what you do.

• +1
What a major cope. Incel gets looked like a freak, chad will get looked like a champion, no matter if the incel is smoking weed and chad drinking from a juice box.
Black and White thinking you graycel, smoking weed is a sign of being low inhibition and NT,

refusi shows you a nerd high inhibition pussy who doesn’t belong there.

I actually hang out with people in occasion you should try it
Don't make general assumptions. Even if the guys in the hood are bullying you in to smoking their overpriced weed, doesn't mean anyone else would give a singular shit about what you do.
LMFAO

YES PEOPLE HAVE TO BULLY ME TO SMOKE HARMLESS GOOD WEED THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD AT A GOOD PRICE LOL @ YOU

you sound like a scared 14 year old 1 week before he tries weed

• +1
Black and White thinking you graycel, smoking weed is a sign of being low inhibition and NT,

What you just said proves you don't hang out with people. Nobody cares for shit if you don't feel like smoking weed. And who are you calling graycel? You're the graycel around here.
Facepalm

• +1

LMFAO

YES PEOPLE HAVE TO BULLY ME TO SMOKE HARMLESS GOOD WEED THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD AT A GOOD PRICE LOL @ YOU

Lol ok NT guy, brb gonna go smoke with my homies and become NT.

• +1

It sure sounds like you're being bullied in to smoking weed by some hood gangstas. Nobody cares if you smoke weed, it's 2020. It has been a common habit to smoke weed for decades, you're not a rebel if you smoke weed no more, you know? Sorry to break your dreams of being some sort of a bad boy, but honestly, nobody gives a singular fuck.

• +1
What you just said proves you don't hang out with people. Nobody cares for shit if you don't feel like smoking weed. And who are you calling graycel? You're the graycel around here.
View attachment 322547
Sorry I meant autist

I mix up PSL insults sometimes

black and white thinking autist

and no, people will subconsciously think you’re a lame boring high inhibition narc

which is true if you don’t smoke weed fucking lol @ u
It sure sounds like you're being bullied in to smoking weed by some hood gangstas. Nobody cares if you smoke weed, it's 2020. It has been a common habit to smoke weed for decades, you're not a rebel if you smoke weed no more, you know? Sorry to break your dreams of being some sort of a bad boy, but honestly, nobody gives a singular fuck.
Exactly not a rebel

it’s a thing everyone does, and if you don’t you’re fucking weird

keep projecting it’s just you’re not NT, you’re weird, doesn’t make you cool

lol “bullied by some hood Gangstas” cringe asf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1560
Sorry I meant autist

I mix up PSL insults sometimes

black and white thinking autist

and no, people will subconsciously think you’re a lame boring high inhibition narc

which is true if you don’t smoke weed fucking lol @ u
No, actually this is what people will think if you say no to someone offering weed: ''oh, alright''. NOBODY cares. If you're lame, you're lame. There are bunch of lame guys who smoke weed, and there are bunch of cool guys who don't. You probably are a local laughing stock if you actually think you are some kind of a James Bond after smoking your 0.05g weed joint.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
it’s a thing everyone does, and if you don’t you’re fucking weird
LMAO You're actually being bullied in to smoking weed. HAHHAHHAH this shit is gold

• +1
No, actually this is what people will think if you say no to someone offering weed: ''oh, alright''. NOBODY cares. If you're lame, you're lame. There are bunch of lame guys who smoke weed, and there are bunch of cool guys who don't. You probably are a local laughing stock if you actually think you are some kind of a James Bond after smoking your 0.05g weed joint.
Lol no I don’t think that you idio

It’s just the normal thing to do,!if everyone is smoking weed, and you refuse, something is wrong with you, who the hell refuses good weed

you’re a high inhibition bitch.
LMAO You're actually being bullied in to smoking weed. HAHHAHHAH this shit is gold
View attachment 322554
No l like weed, I enjoy it like all normal people

I’m bullying your high inhibition scared bitch ass

“omg my androgen receptors and it’s lowers IQ, The estrogen, my lungs omg no I can’t smoke it’s for low life’s omg get that refer away from me”

06CD8DF1 6865 4DD4 9DE7 6728749B9795

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Lol no I don’t think that you idio

It’s just the normal thing to do,!if everyone is smoking weed, and you refuse, something is wrong with you, who the hell refuses good weed

you’re a high inhibition bitch.

No l like weed, I enjoy it like all normal people

I’m bullying your high inhibition scared bitch ass

“omg my androgen receptors and it’s lowers IQ, The estrogen, my lungs omg no I can’t smoke it’s for low life’s omg get that refer away from me”

View attachment 322555
Here's some news for you: weed won't make you any cooler, they all still see you as a high inhib nerd, no matter if they let you smoke one joint with them after you've bought some from them at price of 30 dollar/gram. They just think of you as a joke, I can read you like a open book. You're high inhib in real life, so you try to be some bad boy around here.
''b-but normal people do it''
''I like weed!! I-I really do!!''

Anyway, I'm going to bed, tired of arguing with you.

• +1
Here's some news for you: weed won't make you any cooler, they all still see you as a high inhib nerd, no matter if they let you smoke one joint with them after you've bought some from them at price of 30 dollar/gram. They just think of you as a joke, I can read you like a open book. You're high inhib in real life, so you try to be some bad boy around here.
''b-but normal people do it''
''I like weed!! I-I really do!!''
View attachment 322557

Anyway, I'm going to bed, tired of arguing with you.
Keep projecting and coping

weed is $5-10 a gram

it doesn’t make you cool or NT

but NOT smoking weed and refusing when everyone is a a huge red flag and sign you’re a high inhibition faggot bitch

SERIOUSLY WHAT REASON YOU DONT SMOKE WEED OTHER THAN BEING A HIGH INHIBITION FAGGOT

LOL @ U, YOU AUTIST

REMEMBER
21B4AC78 F374 44E4 A2D4 45977E29A455

• +1
Keep projecting and coping

weed is $5-10 a gram

it doesn’t make you cool or NT

but NOT smoking weed and refusing when everyone is a a huge red flag and sign you’re a high inhibition faggot bitch

SERIOUSLY WHAT REASON YOU DONT SMOKE WEED OTHER THAN BEING A HIGH INHIBITION FAGGOT

LOL @ U, YOU AUTIST

REMEMBER
View attachment 322563
Weed definetely isn't 5 dollars a gram. 10-20, depending on quality. 5 dollars maybe some leaves. By the 30 I meant that you must pay your "mates" 30 dollars a gram for leaves.
And it indeed doesn't make you NT, finally you swallowed the truth, thank you.

• +1
weed lowers test but who gives a fuck tbh
i made potent ass cookies yesterday, gonna binge on them throughout this next week.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 685
Just needs a shower

• +1
lol faggots really think weed makes you NT bc no social exclusion

the most outgoing guy I know still thinks Lebron is on the Cavs

• +1
Weed definetely isn't 5 dollars a gram. 10-20, depending on quality. 5 dollars maybe some leaves. By the 30 I meant that you must pay your "mates" 30 dollars a gram for leaves.
And it indeed doesn't make you NT, finally you swallowed the truth, thank you.
Yeah you’re absolutely retarded and obviously never smoke weed, I often smoke for free,

It’s max 10 a gram if buying low quantities

it’s cheaper in 8th, quarters, etc.

AND NO YOU FAGGOY HIGH INHIBITION BITCH, I never said it does, but if you don’t smoke weed and don’t have any actual good reason(you don’t), you are most likely a high inhibition faggot non-NT autist bitch

Why the hell don’t you smoke weed fucking lol.
lol faggots really think weed makes you NT bc no social exclusion

the most outgoing guy I know still thinks Lebron is on the Cavs
You’re a retarded high inhibition curry, shut up.

• +1
from big nosed roach to pig nosed roach

• +1