[Method] Smoking and looksmaxing

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
Smoking is bad dude and you know it. Im not gonna waste my time here explaining the million reasons why
Nobody likes smokers stop trying to cope, just quit this shit

U

Usum

Enthusiast
Especially bad for your wallet these days...
Still trying to quit after 26 years. It's a fucking hard drug.

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Amateur
How to quit smoking:

1. Start dipping instead, same addiction no smoke

2. Dont dip as often because gums get soar after using wintergreen

3. Quit dipping

Im still on step 3, but tbh I dont dip very often

OwlGod

OwlGod

Dead person
Jordan Barrett and Sean O'Pry smokes and drink if im not mistaken, so is cope lol

If you are getting more ugly for anything this mean one thing... GENETIC TRASH AND SHIT BONES, STOP COPING NOW

fOreVER

fOreVER

Waiting for the light that will never come <3
I lost all hope anyways. Gotta see a clinic

eyes

eyes

6'8 trynna to ascend
I lost all hope anyways. Gotta see a clinic
I began smoking at around 13, quit at 21.
I found that for me the hardest part was the first month or 2.
I took a trip to Japan for around 21 days, used it as a kick start, been going 3 years since then.

T

Tricksterr

Trainee
Smoking or nicotine is great for weight loss

Long term not good for your skin or teeth though

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
i need to stop buying packs and start saving money tbh

Mansnob

Mansnob

Erudite
Jordan Barrett and Sean O'Pry smokes and drink if im not mistaken, so is cope lol

If you are getting more ugly for anything this mean one thing... GENETIC TRASH AND SHIT BONES, STOP COPING NOW
Who says they dont use their millions of dollars to do procedures that retain their youth?

S

streege

Zephir
i've heard that smoking can help you having hollow cheeks, is it right ?
Yes, he's famous here. Part of our golden age.
ahahahaha.
When did he quit ?
i talked with him the first and last time like 10 days ago

OwlGod

OwlGod

Dead person
Who says they dont use their millions of dollars to do procedures that retain their youth?
Cope, thats all, i know many chads im sure, they dont have a good self control or healthy life, they still mogs most people so hard, stop coping man, it's annoiyng, your face is all bone structure, even if your skin is bad girls will dont care because your bone structure is only thing that matter, this guy born with problems, have respiratory problems, grow drinking much soda and eating other sugar shit things, and they still mogs most people hard

gettyimages-515174790-1024x1024.jpg

The human body is not fragile, if you are getting ugly by HUR DUR CANDYS, FAST FOOD AND SODA this mean that your bones are shit

"Hur durr my mom dont put me in a healthy lifestyle" "Hur durr my mom dont put me in sports" COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

CHAD PLAY SPORTS BECAUSE THEY BORN BEING CHAD

A little fact, you not grow wrong if you born in the modern world.

I sure that most people here have parents it shit bone growth and bone structure, so i dont understand the cope.

Last edited:
Vanity00

Vanity00

Trainee
I know many people in their early 20's that are already developing wrinkles due to smoking (and possibly alcohol). Not worth it.

Mansnob

Mansnob

Erudite
Cope, thats all, i know many chads im sure, they dont have a good self control or healthy life, they still mogs most people so hard, stop coping man, it's annoiyng, your face is all bone structure, even if your skin is bad girls will dont care because your bone structure is only thing that matter, this guy born with problems, have respiratory problems, grow drinking much soda and eating other sugar shit things, and they still mogs most people hard

View attachment 110867

The human body is not fragile, if you are getting ugly by HUR DUR CANDYS, FAST FOOD AND SODA this mean that your bones are shit

"Hur durr my mom dont put me in a healthy lifestyle" "Hur durr my mom dont put me in sports" COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

CHAD PLAY SPORTS BECAUSE THEY BORN BEING CHAD

A little fact, you not grow wrong if you born in the modern world.

I sure that most people here have parents it shit bone growth and bone structure, so i dont understand the cope.
It doesn't mean you can't try to be the best version of yourself by living healthy jfl. Stop being a fat piece of shit and take care of yourself. Just because another guy is better looking doesn't mean you can't treat your body well

Last edited:
ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
It doesn't mean you can't try to be the best version of yourself by living healthy jfl. Stolen being a fat piece of shit and take care of yourself. Just because another guy is better looking doesn't mean you can't treat your body well
u r incel

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)