Smoking and looksmaxing

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane
Any high IQ cels can provide some ways in which smoking is a looksmin? Give me some motivation to quit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 656 and Thushespokeofit
Me before smoking

Original

Me after smoking

6F1F94A7 F5A9 4DA7 A914 5E17A8347A46

Me after quitting smoking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Mateusz74, Ayush and 15 others
Smoking is bad dude and you know it. Im not gonna waste my time here explaining the million reasons why
Nobody likes smokers stop trying to cope, just quit this shit

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Mansnob and Deleted member 2275
Common sense should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Smoking kills collagen = causes premature aging of the skin

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, DidntRead and Deleted member 656
identical twin studies

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1464 and Mansnob
Especially bad for your wallet these days...
Still trying to quit after 26 years. It's a fucking hard drug.

How to quit smoking:

1. Start dipping instead, same addiction no smoke

2. Dont dip as often because gums get soar after using wintergreen

3. Quit dipping

Im still on step 3, but tbh I dont dip very often

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Mansnob
Jordan Barrett and Sean O'Pry smokes and drink if im not mistaken, so is cope lol

If you are getting more ugly for anything this mean one thing... GENETIC TRASH AND SHIT BONES, STOP COPING NOW

I lost all hope anyways. Gotta see a clinic

I lost all hope anyways. Gotta see a clinic
I began smoking at around 13, quit at 21.
I found that for me the hardest part was the first month or 2.
I took a trip to Japan for around 21 days, used it as a kick start, been going 3 years since then.

Smoking or nicotine is great for weight loss

Long term not good for your skin or teeth though

i need to stop buying packs and start saving money tbh

Jordan Barrett and Sean O'Pry smokes and drink if im not mistaken, so is cope lol

If you are getting more ugly for anything this mean one thing... GENETIC TRASH AND SHIT BONES, STOP COPING NOW
Who says they dont use their millions of dollars to do procedures that retain their youth?

wtf isn't arceus the french guy who wanted to become a top model ?
i knew him from another website
Yes, he's famous here. Part of our golden age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i've heard that smoking can help you having hollow cheeks, is it right ?
Yes, he's famous here. Part of our golden age.

ahahahaha.
When did he quit ?
i talked with him the first and last time like 10 days ago

Who says they dont use their millions of dollars to do procedures that retain their youth?

Cope, thats all, i know many chads im sure, they dont have a good self control or healthy life, they still mogs most people so hard, stop coping man, it's annoiyng, your face is all bone structure, even if your skin is bad girls will dont care because your bone structure is only thing that matter, this guy born with problems, have respiratory problems, grow drinking much soda and eating other sugar shit things, and they still mogs most people hard

Gettyimages 515174790 1024x1024

The human body is not fragile, if you are getting ugly by HUR DUR CANDYS, FAST FOOD AND SODA this mean that your bones are shit

"Hur durr my mom dont put me in a healthy lifestyle" "Hur durr my mom dont put me in sports" COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

CHAD PLAY SPORTS BECAUSE THEY BORN BEING CHAD

A little fact, you not grow wrong if you born in the modern world.

I sure that most people here have parents it shit bone growth and bone structure, so i dont understand the cope.

Last edited:
I know many people in their early 20's that are already developing wrinkles due to smoking (and possibly alcohol). Not worth it.

Cope, thats all, i know many chads im sure, they dont have a good self control or healthy life, they still mogs most people so hard, stop coping man, it's annoiyng, your face is all bone structure, even if your skin is bad girls will dont care because your bone structure is only thing that matter, this guy born with problems, have respiratory problems, grow drinking much soda and eating other sugar shit things, and they still mogs most people hard

View attachment 110867

The human body is not fragile, if you are getting ugly by HUR DUR CANDYS, FAST FOOD AND SODA this mean that your bones are shit

"Hur durr my mom dont put me in a healthy lifestyle" "Hur durr my mom dont put me in sports" COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

I sure that most people here have parents it shit bone growth and bone structure, so i dont understand the cope.
It doesn't mean you can't try to be the best version of yourself by living healthy jfl. Stop being a fat piece of shit and take care of yourself. Just because another guy is better looking doesn't mean you can't treat your body well

Last edited:
It doesn't mean you can't try to be the best version of yourself by living healthy jfl. Stolen being a fat piece of shit and take care of yourself. Just because another guy is better looking doesn't mean you can't treat your body well
u r incel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 110867

you really are a faggot

Smoking obviously causes premature aging of the skin. I could link to some second rate study or website which would tell you it is because of reduced collagen production or vascular restriction or telermere depletion or cross links, but the truth is no one knows for sure why smoking prematurely ages skin. And why doesn't much matter, the obvious and only solution is to stop smoking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Claire Violet
Can’t fuck girls if you get cancer and die

It’s not only unhealthy but reeks of shit

Cause my dads heart attack.

If you value your quality of life. Don’t smoke