snapchat camera is the biggest cope of this generation

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Only your deffault phone selfie cam shows you what you look like if you stretch your arm as far as possible.

Snapchat camera will not show you the way people see you irl.

Inb4

I am not talking about filters, just about the basic snapchat cam that makes your pic look like the same way you see yourself in the camera before taking the actual picture

Front facing cameras have short focal lengths and round out the face. Phone creators are going to keep this up because it rounds out female faces (which is often a good look for them) and females are the top selfie cam users.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, 11gaijin, tallcel and 1 other person
Front facing cameras have short focal lengths and round out the face. Phone creators are going to keep this up because it rounds out female faces (which is often a good look for them) and females are the top selfie cam users.
Its also why u see most girls pictures have their camera right in their face with their forehead cropped out, and guys usually have the camera further away or let someone else take it

Its also why u see most girls pictures have their camera right in their face with their forehead cropped out, and guys usually have the camera further away or let someone else take it

Yeah if i do the same angle i look like a legit subhuman instead of a partial subhuman. Honestly a big redpill

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
HIGH IQ. Snapchat camera is cope.

I still look ugly in it.

Yeah if i do the same angle i look like a legit subhuman instead of a partial subhuman.
HAHAHAHAHA from part time subhuman to ascended actual subhuamn

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Barrel distortion is fucking with everyone's minds when they take evaluation selfies. It's a thing. There are photo apps which have lens correction available, like Snapseed and Lightroom.

Barrel distortion is fucking with everyone's minds when they take evaluation selfies. It's a thing. There are photo apps which have lens correction available, like Snapseed and Lightroom.
Fromt camera gives me a fucked round face and severe NCT which i dont have IRL
I domt have NCT in candids, the closer the camera the more it shows

• +1
Reactions: depressedfalxonsfan
There aren't any differences between snap and regular camera other than the fact that Snapchat zooms in on your face automatically.

You people still haven't realized that if you're good looking you'll look good no matter the type of phone, app, or camera you're using? Anything else is just ways to cope with your deformities.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Last edited:

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UT...&q=snapchat+camera+different+on+rgular+camera

Ocf there is a difference as reported by many people

Post a pic here with the snapchat cam and then with the regular cam there is a difference which i can proof.

Snapchat camera shows your mirror-self and not how people see u irl
B1101476 BBE8 4750 A411 A735B926104B
E6ADD9F0 41C5 4E32 973A A434D5D374A2

Besides the zoom there’s literally no difference

You people still haven't realized that if you're good looking you'll look good no matter the type of phone, app, or camera you're using? Anything else is just ways to cope with your deformities.
True but you will always look a bit worse due to face getting narrower. Also someone like Gandy who is good looking but has a big nose and recessed cheekbones would get destroyed in selfies.

Right is normal can
Cope u look better at the right. Face looks wider.

Right is snapchat i guess?
Right is normal camera, left is snap. The difference ain’t that drastic

David-Gandy-Gracie-OPulanza-photography-Maria-Scard-2016.jpg
lol look at the lens distortion making gandy look subhuman, lifefuel for guys with noses like that

Post one from that angle looking down at the camera, I wanna see. Wanna make a thread about how lens distortion and blaming the camera is cope.

I was looking down at the camera, hence the upper eyelid exposure

Post one from that angle looking down at the camera, I wanna see. Wanna make a thread about how lens distortion and blaming the camera is cope.
this is enough proof that phone camera fucks anyone's face up

I was looking down at the camera, hence the upper eyelid exposure
No, basically look at the camera as if your looking into the eyes of a girl who is sucking you off, know what I mean?
this is enough proof that phone camera fucks anyone's face up
Lmfao! And who here takes pics like that? Don't cope like that boyo. We all take pics from good angles.

I also believe that the Snapchat camera is manipulated to make the users use Snapchat instead of the normal camera, which is profitable for Snapchat.
I took a dick pic in Snapchat and I took one with the normal camera. On Snapchat my dick automatically looked bigger. My face also looks less narrow on Snapchat.

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales

Stratospheric IQ