So 3 years ago I lost a tooth on the centre left side & I believe it's costed me some bone-density (Can show old pictures)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Is it best advised, after I've had asymmetry correction for the right-side of course, that I get implants or filler to make-up for the bone-mass I lost on this left side? And I can prove I lost it, with old pictures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Artemide, Deleted member 11053 and 7 others
Is it best advised, after I've had asymmetry correction for the right-side of course, that I get implants or filler to make-up for the bone-mass I lost on this left side? And I can prove I lost it, with old pictures.

you vs the curry she tells you not to worry about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 6512, metagross and 10 others
It wouldn’t have made much of a difference because your bones have fully developed

In the mirror it looks like a Baywatch beach body and I shit you not, lol.
"I SWEAR IT LOOKS LIKE A WELL TRAINED BEACH BODY IF YOU SAW ME IN PERSON I SWEAR"

• JFL
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 6512, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Just grow a new teeth faggot.

Did you maybe check to see if the difference is because of your lightning you basement dwelling curry?

Did you maybe check to see if the difference is because of your lightning you basement dwelling curry?

Fuck off you spastic. We're fined up to 500 pounds when going outside. Restrictions in England are MASSIVE, because there are other mutations of the drug.

It's not the lighting you thick nobody and will amount to nothing, ZOOMER.

Fuck off you spastic. We're fined up to 500 pounds when going outside. Restrictions in England are MASSIVE, because there are other mutations of the drug.

It's not the lighting you thick nobody and will amount to nothing, ZOOMER.
Absolute autism.
Your tooth loss changed your face structure.
Mariana trench iq.
Keep barking you wish you were younger you abused dog.
Tenor 15

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Get a dental implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
he would look decent if he dropped the bodyfat

Look at my face you dumb ignorant peasant of a mediocre boring useless degenerate CHILD!

Fat stores in different places. My face has barely ANY fat remaining. The camera is known to bloat your body and face. Especially if you are using a shitty lens. If you are too fucking stupid to see that, then I can't help you. I won't reply to your VERY predictable response. You're not only a fucking kid to me, I was 50 x more intelligent at your age. Hush your gums now, pipsqueak.

Look at my face you dumb ignorant peasant of a mediocre boring useless degenerate CHILD!

Fat stores in different places. My face has barely ANY fat remaining. The camera is known to bloat your body and face. Especially if you are using a shitty lens. If you are too fucking stupid to see that, then I can't help you. I won't reply to your VERY predictable response. You're not only a fucking kid to me, I was 50 x more intelligent at your age. Hush your gums now, pipsqueak.
LMAO you're fucking low iq af m8, imagine calling my responses "predictable" while using the shame shitty insults every time someone makes fun of your hilarious copes. it's always either " I'm a millennial you fucking zoomer!!", "you're young and dumb!!!" or some other broad af assumption about another users personality JFL. you will always be invisible to stacies you utter genetic dead end with bitch tits and a ryan goslin tier ipd. neither symmetry surgery or gaining muscle mass will do anything to your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
also, imagine thinking that your face has "barely any fat remaining" while having literally no facial definition, JFL.

you're 5kg heavier than me while several inches shorter and i can assure you all that extra weight isn't muscle tissue HAHAH, you're fat and delusional dude.