So a 2 PSL human today

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
At the gym there was this zygosless, recessed flat, cuck bug eye, small chin, low cheekbones, extreme decent physique framecell Oger nose dirty Arab. I could not find one psl feature , he was basically boneless. He wasn’t deformed just plain ugly at every single angle . I felt bad for him and wanted to blackpill him so bad when he went up to a Stacy and asked her a question about how long you gonna be on the squat rack. She’s had that look on her face like wtf ewww get away

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2581, Framletgod and 1 other person
At the gym there was this zygosless, recessed flat, cuck bug eye, small chin, low cheekbones, extreme decent physique framecell Oger nose dirty Arab. I could not find one psl feature , he was basically boneless. He wasn’t deformed just plain ugly at every single angle . I felt bad for him and wanted to blackpill him so bad when he went up to a Stacy and asked her a question about how long you gonna be on the squat rack. She’s had that look on her face like wtf ewww get away
Why didn't you take a picture? I like to commiserate random uglier than me strangers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
>2 PSL
>human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Sad shit man

If I was you I would never blackpill him, first because guys like this one tend to never accept, they never listen, they are just cuck and so on. If he ever approaches you and you see he's a flexible guy, you do the blackpill, otherwise, let him alone with his cope.

Probably doesn't even know this forum, has a GF and a life 100x better than you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rtssssy, crosshold, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
Images 36

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1553 and gaymidget
was probably me

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, ZyzzReincarnate and Framletgod
you probably watched in the mirror

jk

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
If you had blackpilled him, he would have made it all the way up to you talking about his subhuman ipd and then would have roped right there in the gymn.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent