So doing about 2 hours of research this is what constitutes a good looking face.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 Averageness. https://www2.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/308Readings/NOBA-Franklin.pdf When faces averaged as a composite the faces tend to generally look better. This is due to fact humans tend to move towards the average that being said the most attractive faces didn't exhibit full on averageness it's deviations from the average that exhibited the most attraction from women.

2 Sexual dimorphism covers a whole variety of facial traits which deviate from the average the main exhibited traits are (Broad chin,longer more prominent jaws,Projecting brow ridge,Robust Cheek bones with less bulk on it meaning a more of an Asian kind of cheek bones it's to bulging and it's unaesthetic,and last part having less fat around the upper part of the neck.

3 Symmetry this relates to your facial ratios. The biological reason for this all this is symmetry relates more pathogen resistance and they act as a useful indicator for for sperm quality or mates of high phenotypic value ( Note not all EVO BIO's takes this approach but a lot do and this model has more predictive power as we can predict certain things to be true if this theory was true like the halo effect like a commonality between cross culturally civilizations pointing towards an agreement.)

(Link to the study for Putative Ratios of Facial Attractiveness in a Deep Neural)

4 Facial adiposity (Low body fat) was found to be the most attractive at 12 percent Body fat a lot of things change when you lose weight you eyes loose the puffiness effect you loose the crease on your maxilla and your hyoid fat reduces significantly.

5 The final 2 point what is the last part that creates attractive faces ? browner skin,a narrower facial shape. So doing a review of all this it would appear attractiveness is very objective it's cross cultural and chad is a deviation from the norm.

https://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakul...ypen.htm#:~:text=Characteristics of the male "Sexy,Less%20fat

All the studies Used.

1.https://www2.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/308Readings/NOBA-Franklin.pdf (Link for averaged faces)

2.https://sci-hub.se/https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00286.x (Sexual dimorphic characteristics.)

3.http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.295.7989&rep=rep1&type=pdf (This study included some more traits than the other study such as brown skin and having a less fat around the necks that deviated from the norm.)

4.https://www.businessinsider.com/body-fat-linked-to-male-attractiveness-and-immune-system-2012-11?r=US&IR=T (This study showed the ideal facial fat ratio is around 12 percent roughly.)

https://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakul...ypen.htm#:~:text=Characteristics of the male "Sexy,Less%20fat (And this study is an amalgam of all these other studies)

TLDR.

1. Sexual dimorphism.
2. darker skin (and I don't mean the curry kind just a slight tan.) or beta carotene skin.
3. Averageness.
4.symmetry.
5 Low Body fat.
6 your facial hair a light stubble is ideal.
7the quality of your skin I:e pores acne.
7eye colour.

Essentially water is wet kinda stuff but no 1 on this site seemed to be providing citations for why each trait was attractive.

The issue with most these studies in how they work is that they prototype an attractive image then they then get a female participant and then they ask them to rate then from this correlation they say roughly this trait correaltes with sexual attraction these studies never put a causation factor.

The very last point I think there is 1 thing that does drive sexual attraction what is it ? Hetrozygosity within a population this helps with fighting pathogen resistance. This study i listed below showed generally there wasn't an own race preference for males quite on the contrary there was a preference for peoples of different descent a reductionist view would simple be to say that's just cause asian's are ugly however i think that's simplistic a better explanation is that we tend to find those genetically different from us more attractive cause it aids in pathogen resistance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets, Chintuck22 and 11 others
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
You could have mentioned the skin glow too which results after like beta carotene etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6723, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
You could have mentioned the skin glow too which results after like beta carotene etc

I was having a hard time reconciling that with darker skin tbqh cause beta carotene reddens the skin it doesnt make it more dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and goat2x
I was having a hard time reconciling that with darker skin tbqh cause beta carotene reddens the skin it doesnt make it more dark
Yeah but that found to be more attractive then tans they mention it in the study

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yeah but that found to be more attractive then tans they mention it in the study

Oh right well either way white skin apperntly isnt biologically attractive although tbf whites do have better cheek bones its not bulging like in the asians

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ratios >=Features > Bones

All very important and this is coming from someone who will try to get as literally close to Cavill tier bones as possible (COPEEEE). Ratios are the main determining factor. If your eyes are too spaced or too close, it could throw off even the best bone structure of all time.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Great thread, though it's important to mention that the study about male dimorphism you referenced places one deviation of dimorphism down from 100% dimorphism as more "sexy"

Though there's certainly no telling how a woman would react to two men in real life with these specific amounts of differing male dimorphism

• +1
High iq post. Useful for looksmaxing. Currently cutting down to 12% BF and achieving a goldener skin tone with carotene supplements. Works well.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 8765
browner skin is ideal? x for doubt

Oh right well either way white skin apperntly isnt biologically attractive although tbf whites do have better cheek bones its not bulging like in the asians
I think skin color preference is based on averageness

• +1
Your threads are always bangers

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and reptiles
I think skin color preference is based on averageness

It would make sense it could also be its linked to dimorphism

It would make sense it could also be its linked to dimorphism
Nah tbh
Dark eye colors considered to be more dimorphic doesnt mean its more attractive

• +1
TLDR.
1. Sexual dimorphism.
2. darker skin (and I don't mean the curry kind just a slight tan.)
3. Averageness.
4.symmetry.
5 Low Body fat.
To add.
* Skin quality as a whole (acne, pores, even tone, etc.), is important factor
* eye color is somewhat important factor
* facial hair, eyebrows etc. is also somewhat important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Looks234, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
TLDR.

1. Sexual dimorphism.
2. darker skin (and I don't mean the curry kind just a slight tan.)
3. Averageness.
4.symmetry.
5 Low Body fat.

do these have different weightings on them? Just with point 5. female attractiveness skyrocketed for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Nah tbh
Dark eye colors considered to be more dimorphic doesnt mean its more attractive

Oh brutal maybe blue eyes truly is a sexually selected trait that follows a self replicating loop however that wouldnt explain why non white women find it attractive assuming this trait was a result of a random mutation which 1 population found sexy despite it serving no purpose you would expect only white women who selected for this trait to have an exclusive attraction for this trait.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
do these have different weightings on them? Just with point 5. female attractiveness skyrocketed for me

The most important things are dimorphism and low body fst i cant stress this enough

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7076
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and reptiles
makes sense low bf is a cheat code

Yeah then make up until you can afford surgery i mean not all forms of make up is feminine 99 percent off the ones on the market are though

Yeah then make up until you can afford surgery i mean not all forms of make up is feminine 99 percent off the ones on the market are though
why would i use makeup JFL
I'm basically just using surgery for more dimorphism then
what do frauding colored eyes do to my attractiveness

why would i use makeup JFL
I'm basically just using surgery for more dimorphism then
what do frauding colored eyes do to my attractiveness

Cause these studies also found youth is the main driver behind mate choice contrary to the men age like fine wine bullshit that is preached women prefer youth full looking males.

• +1
Cause these studies also found youth is the main driver behind mate choice contrary to the men age like fine wine bullshit that is preached women prefer youth full looking males.
yeah i know im just collagenmaxxing no need for makeup, thats legit gay

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and reptiles
No thanks, I love my nordic skin complexion, beautiful ghostly white pale skin.

No thanks, I love my nordic skin complexion, beautiful ghostly white pale skin.

I really dont give a shit tbqh just dont act like your superior cause of it and were fine.

• +1
I really dont give a shit tbqh just dont act like your superior cause of it and were fine.
Wdym superior? Superior to whom? You need to specify

yeah i know im just collagenmaxxing no need for makeup, thats legit gay

Make ip is for contast tbqh i dont mean stuff lip stick or lip balm fuck no i mean the type thst adds youth to the skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Make ip is for contast tbqh i dont mean stuff lip stick or lip balm fuck no i mean the type thst adds youth to the skin
retin A is enough bruh

• +1
Bout to go leanmaxx

white skin is more attractive lol

retin A is enough bruh

I would consider retain a form of make up ngl in fact it does similar affects to make up but seriously make up can help with a lot of things the ideal of which is basically remaking your face i need a male variant

Nah slight tan is in whites atleast in other races sure
keep coping, pale white is the most attractive, gotta look nordic as it gets

I would consider retain a form of make up ngl in fact it does similar affects to make up but seriously make up can help with a lot of things the ideal of which is basically remaking your face i need a male variant
i mean it literally gives you youthful skin by your own body
makeup is an external substance you put on your skin so i'm good

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 7776
bullshit. White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other race
Cope, Mulattos are way more sought after.Mulattos have a genetic halo protection.Light skin chad>white chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Cope, Mulattos are way more sought after.Mulattos have a genetic halo protection.Light skin chad>white chad
You need to stop coping. All the studies prove me right

You need to stop coping. All the studies prove me right
There is a reason why the lightskin sterotype exist, lightskin is lightskin for a reason.They mog all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7776
Ratios, Dimorphism, Uniqueness

Lean
Good ratios
Good coloring
Good hair

what do u mean by bulging? interesting point tho

It might be an amalgamation of other factors but this doesn’t include fighting success face.

And dn read all the people fighting about colour but most people like to make themselves slightly more melanised than they are but go heavy on the beta carotene tan

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing