So Gymcelling is a cope?

Zeus

Zeus

God

This video is more than enough evidence that women CRAVE a mascular body. @FatmanO can vouch for this.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 616 and FatmanO
Just Hngggg at margot robbie
Thanks OP this vid has reminded me to go ogremax

Didn't watch a single second but I assume they are all gl males with good bodies?
I'm pretty sure carrottop is nowhere to be mentioned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, Deleted member 685, JellyBelly and 6 others
I wouldn't say it's necessarily cope, but you need more than mus-skulls to get 'mired by the grills. Presence of good qualities doesn't mean the same thing as absence of bad qualities.

This video is more than enough evidence that women CRAVE a mascular body. @FatmanO can vouch for this.

It helps a lot if your avg but if your a midget it wont help but wont hurt either.

as long as it doesn't interfere with having low body fat gymceling's good

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
It depends on your genetics. If they are bad than natty gymceling will be a waste of time mostly
It depends on your genetics. If they are bad than natty gymceling will be a waste of time mostly

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The top comment is a black pill

Dont get excited, u need the face first.

100% legit tbh. Muscles only help if she's already attracted to your face. That's why you never skip face day.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, SeiGun and RationalBrody
For me gymcelling hardly helps. You can see I have almost perfect body and height in another thread, but I hardly get any attention from women, because my face is infantile looking.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
Women like mass. Women like faces. It’s about getting the right mass-face ratio. Hence, gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: G O D and kobecel
women like faces. but they also like muscular body. they like faces more tho. they also dont like muscular body without faces. but they like muscular body with faces over faces without muscular body

faces me

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Deleted member 245 and jefferson
women like faces. but they also like muscular body. they like faces more tho. they also dont like muscular body without faces. but they like muscular body with faces over faces without muscular body

faces me
faces me into hells of hells and back

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 483
Never skip neck day.
Face day = Mewing
Face day is everyday

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and RichardSpencel
0:30 oh and personality, charisma, eye contact, I totally care about that too :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 470

faces me
Just copied my comment

Muscles can help, but not being overly muscular or when you don't have a good enough face.

Just copied my comment

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
this is legit the worst user here

• +1
Reactions: Autist
No gym for your face

How fucking often does one have to say this.
It's all about face, shit like personality or body is just an extra +, if you aren't deformed or mentally ill that is.

Huge muscles are a complete waste of time and money..

The gym has it's place though, for cardio and lean maxxing. Get defined and lower your bodyfat. it will help your face loads

• +1
Gymcelling without roids is a cope.

Huge muscles are a complete waste of time and money..

The gym has it's place though, for cardio and lean maxxing. Get defined and lower your bodyfat. it will help your face loads
The worst advice I've heard in a while

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin

95% is face if she didn't find you somewhat attractive regarding face muscle wouldn't have mattered. Also gymcelling manlets will only look smaller cause their frame and height is too shitty to make that muscle appealing. Greek statue frame or ogre

With a GL face it adds a lot of sex appeal

Not gymcelling is the biggest cope. Outside of surgery gymmaxing is one of the biggest ways to improve PSL. in b4 'no gym 4 ur face' by people who have never had the will power to go to the gym more than 2 hours a week.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Not gymcelling is the biggest cope. Outside of surgery gymmaxing is one of the biggest ways to improve PSL. in b4 'no gym 4 ur face' by people who have never had the will power to go to the gym more than 2 hours a week.
t. trash body

• +1
t. gymcuck

Yeah but they're not entirely wrong. Your face still needs to meet an attractiveness threshold before muscles start to benefit you.

Yeah but they're not entirely wrong. Your face still needs to meet an attractiveness threshold before muscles start to benefit you.

People here don't seem to understand that gymcelling improves your face both directly and indirectly, especially with good shoulders and traps. Working out decreases bloat, increases definition of facial structure and literally makes you feel good.

The only people who should never hit the gym are framecels because they are fucked from the start.

• +1
EVERYTHING IS A COPE IF YOUR FACE IS SUBHUMAN.

• +1
The only people who should never hit the gym are framecels because they are fucked from the start.

No, framecels should be lifting. I mean what else should you do? Just accept that you are too ugly for life? Try out lifting and see if has positive effects. A trained framecel is better than a skinny fat one.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1332
No, framecels should be lifting. I mean what else should you do? Just accept that you are too ugly for life? Try out lifting and see if has positive effects. A trained framecel is better than a skinny fat one.

Cope , you can gymcell as hard as you want if you look like Gremlin it's over before it started

• +1
  • +1
Cope , you can gymcell as hard as you want if you look like Gremlin it's over before it started
Like I said, what have you to lose? Its just a dumb excuse for lazy fucks. We have one life so why shouldn't we try at least everything before giving up? The gym can be a very good hobby and you can benefit from it far beyond pussy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1332
Like I said, what have you to lose? Its just a dumb excuse for lazy fucks. We have one life so why shouldn't we try at least everything before giving up? The gym can be a very good hobby and you can benefit from it far beyond pussy.

Just let it be, no point in trying to convince them. Lazy fuckers will be lazy.

• +1
Reactions: G O D, gaymidget and kobecel