So I am just watching random High school comencements from the USA and I have to say..

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
.. that americans are on avg worse looking than europeans. Why is it so? I was hoping to find AT LEAST 1 Chad but I didn't.

The video I am talking about:

My favorites:

2:02:15 - Girl on the left is the prettiest - resembles adriana lima a bit
1:56:50 - Guy on the right is the most handsome one there - good bones and tall

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Why are you watching this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Krezo, fobos and 7 others
Why are you watching this?

Out of curiousity and boredom. I always thought that the USA would have on avg much more better looking people but I got disapointed.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
Out of curiousity and boredom. I always thought that the USA would have on avg much more better looking people but I got disapointed.

I could see 3 decent looking people in about 2 mins of watching from time stamp

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Which ones? :unsure:

The 2 guys at your first time stamp and then shortly after the guy with the blonde Justin beiber haircut looked decent, no gigachad but decent

i would still get mogged hard at usa

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, fobos, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
European phenotype is supperior
USA is overrated af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
European phenotype is supperior
USA is overrated af
R

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, rockndogs, Coping and 3 others
The 2 guys at your first time stamp and then shortly after the guy with the blonde Justin beiber haircut looked decent, no gigachad but decent

This guy? Nice fice ngl but too short to be considered as a pussyslayer imo.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yeah him I thought he looked good, could get a decent looking foids imo

Yes he could get easily a cute gf. Almost the same phenotype as you.

btw what do you think about the girl at 2:02:15? Must be the hardest to get in the class. Very pretty and cute tbh

btw what do you think about the girl at 2:02:15? Must be the hardest to get in the class. Very pretty and cute tbh

I think she needs a lip lift tbh, her smile looks way To gummy. Fix that and then easily 7/10 IRL

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Sizzurp and Deleted member 656
Different lifestyle, environment, and food

• +1
Reactions: Autist
americans are fatter on average. Also they seem better than European guys to me tbh, it may just be regional differences in understanding of beauty.
~1/2 of the non fat ones look alright tho which is what you'd expect

• +1
Ehm ok

• +1
eu foids mog usa foids

• +1
I would literally kill whole families to be from Usa or western country
Imagine living on the balkan
fuck this shit
my status is low af.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

USA chads don’t study

unrelated but I've always been confused by ur sig. Who's being quoted and what is it about im confused :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
unrelated but I've always been confused by ur sig. Who's being quoted and what is it about im confused :feelswhat:
Shit is really confusing, it doesn't even make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
I would literally kill whole families to be from Usa or western country
Imagine living on the balkan
fuck this shit
my status is low af.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Good if you're a WASP and middle class or above

Shit is really confusing, it doesn't even make sense.
OP has a really bad nose (according to himself). And a girl said Nordic's nose makes him mediocre. And obviously OP is nowhere near nordic.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
OP has a really bad nose (according to himself). And a girl said Nordic's nose makes him mediocre. And obviously OP is nowhere near nordic.

I see, I got confused because he says that user is referring to OP himself, but there is nothing to do indicate that he is. Legit seemed like the user was referring to Nordic while using Nordic's picture as profile picture. Lol.
Btw I've seen OP's nose, read my usertitle.

I live in the USA, ask me ANYTHING! eurofags.

So what does that say about me, if he nosemogs me? :ogre:
You arent part of psl, srs tho ur probably chadlite, the more they complain about being """"subhuman"""" they more attractive they tend to be

You arent part of psl, srs tho ur probably chadlite, the more they complain about being """"subhuman"""" they more attractive they tend to be
My blackpilled normie friend rated me a "3.5," I introduced him to the incelosphere, so he's blackpilled on ratings. Without him knowing it, he agreed with me that my nose is really bad and takes me down exactly 2.5 points. I think his rating is inflated, as I always maintained I'm a 2/10 truecel who could have been a 4.5/10 normie if it weren't for my nose. I'm legit :ogre:

My blackpilled normie friend rated me a "3.5," I introduced him to the incelosphere, so he's blackpilled on ratings. Without him knowing it, he agreed with me that my nose is really bad and takes me down exactly 2.5 points. I think his rating is inflated, as I always maintained I'm a 2/10 truecel who could have been a 4.5/10 normie if it weren't for my nose. I'm legit :ogre:
3.5 isn't truecel wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theropeking and Gengar

"According to himself? "
-what?
I got bullied on lookism, truerateme for having such an ogre nose. Cant remember anyone that got so many bad comments on his nose and saying this as someone who browses psl and reddit since 2 years.

Regarding the signature:

Nordic is basically one of the biggest chads of lookism, if not the biggest and he was commenting on a lookism thread by an other lookism user that doxxed my pics from reddit(so I just randomly found out that a thread was created about me, a year after the threads creation.

So a girl on reddit commented on reddit that my nose is completely fine etc.
Nordic then, commented that my nose drags me down by 2 points and that the girl on reddit is lying and trying to bluepill me. He said "that my nose is the difference betweens divine power and a life of mediocrity".
Hearing that from one of the biggest chads of lookism should be a prove enough that my nose is ogre. Beside that I got told too often that my nose is awful as I've said before.

My nose is very bulbous and has 0 definition so the tip is just round and the nose is wider than my eye-line as well as my mouth width. Furthermore the tip is also drooping. Jfl at truecel, he says that I have it better than him cuz I have no hump and therefore my side looks good. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SIDE boyo.

Forgot to tag you
@Heirio

Last edited:
  • +1
"According to himself? "
-what?
I got bullied on lookism, truerateme for having such an ogre nose. Cant remember anyone that got so many bad comments on his nose and saying this as someone who browses psl and reddit since 2 years.

Regarding the signature:

Nordic is basically one of the biggest chads of lookism, if not the biggest and he was commenting on a lookism thread by an other lookism user that doxxed my pics from reddit(so I just randomly found out that a thread was created about me, a year after the threads creation.

Nordic then, commented that my nose drags me down by 2 points and that the girl on reddit is lying and trying to bluepill me. He said "that my nose is the difference betweens divine power and a life of mediocrity".
Hearing that from one of the biggest chads of lookism should be a prove enough that my nose is ogre. Beside that I got told too often that my nose is awful as I've said before.

My nose is very bulbous and has 0 definition so the tip is just round and the nose is wider than my eye-line as well as my mouth width. Furthermore the tip is also drooping. Jfl at truecel, he says that I have it better than him cuz I have no hump and therefore my side looks good. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SIDE boyo.

Forgot to tag you
@Heirio
I didn't see your nose.

But bluepilledshitstain is a troll who goes around shitting up everything. Don't put that much effort in response to a troll who wont listen to shit.
Do you think @TRUE_CEL nose is worse than yours?

• Love it
I didn't see your nose.

But bluepilledshitstain is a troll who goes around shitting up everything. Don't put that much effort in response to a troll who wont listen to shit.
Do you think @TRUE_CEL nose is worse than yours?

Do you think TRUE_CEL nose is worse than yours?

I didn't see his nose so I don't know. Side-wise I do nosemog him since my nose looks completely normal from the side, but front-wise Idk, I doubt it. My nose is extremely ogre from the front. Nose wider than mouth and the alar base width isn't equal to the intercanthal width.
My nose bridge is also completely okay, not wide. My only problem is that my alar base is too wide, too roundish and droopy at the same time.

• +1
I didn't see his nose so I don't know. Side-wise I do nosemog him since my nose looks completely normal from the side, but front-wise Idk, I doubt it. My nose is extremely ogre from the front. Nose wider than mouth and the alar base width isn't equal to the intercanthal width.
My nose bridge is also completely okay, not wide. My only problem is that my alar base is too wide, too roundish and droopy at the same time.
Fucking ogre RIP.

When are you getting surgery?

• +1
Based on visits, I can say French, Italian and Swiss people are far more attractive than Americans on average. UK and Irish people are comparable. I would say Central/Northern Italians take the crown for most attractive, as far as I could tell.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Fucking ogre RIP.

When are you getting surgery?

Never. A bulbous nose surgery is the hardest to perform according to many surgeons and I have never seen any good results whereas a hump or jewish nose can be easily fixed tbh.

• +1
Ogre.
Did you watch the whole vid in the OP?

• JFL
Therefore under 6 psl which is like 49 out of 50 will not be seen as gl. ITS OVER
Foids just cope with sub6psl guys, waiting for chad to appear.

• +1
gmo and mutt dna

Almost no one has an alar base that can fit in between their eyes. I had a near perfect result with my nose tip, but it took almost a year to look great

"According to himself? "
-what?

Regarding the signature:

Forgot to tag you
@Heirio

I'm legitimately sorry if I ever said something that permanently lowered your self esteem. I've completely forgotten what you look like, so the context is lost on me, but it's true I used to be overly critical of flawed noses. Why? Because it's often a fixable flaw, and if one is motivated properly, it's 100 % possible to save up money to correct it.

Staph taking my opinion seriously, anyway. I have no clue what I'm talking about