So I decided to start eating liver once a week, today was my first piece...

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
HOLY FUCK MY ENTIRE HOUSE SMELLS LIKE A WET CURRY FART. IT TASTES HORRIBLE, MY LIPS ARE BURNING FROM THE AMOUNT OF HOT SAUCE I HAD TO USE TO MASK THE ARMPIT LIKE FLAVOR. :feelsohgod::feelsree::f:WHO EATS THIS SHIT AND HOW?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1464, SayNoToRotting and 11 others
@Afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides and ZyzzReincarnate
aint he banned

why eat liver lol?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Blitz and The Dude Abides
Liver is the ultimate multivitamin. Even has Vitamin K2 in it

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
JFl u retard u put no season and u didnt put it in smth acid, chicken tastes like shit too if you dont put it in smth acidic or fry it to mask the smell, liver is legit one of the best skin looksmaxxes out there, use lemon or milk or water+lemon+salt and soak it in there and keep it there the night before eating it,

so true, ate it at my middle eastern friends house, charcoaled and they all asked me to try it and i take one bite and the texture and crunch felt so awful i had to spit that shit out
JFl u retard u put no season and u didnt put it in smth acid, chicken tastes like shit too if you dont put it in smth acidic or fry it to mask the smell, liver is legit one of the best skin looksmaxxes out there, use lemon or milk or water+lemon+salt and soak it in there and keep it there the night before eating it,
i thought chicken only smells bad after expiry or is that just cause the acidic shit has worn off

so true, ate it at my middle eastern friends house, charcoaled and they all asked me to try it and i take one bite and the texture and crunch felt so awful i had to spit that shit out

i thought chicken only smells bad after expiry or is that just cause the acidic shit has worn off
Yes, chicken smells even nastier in its original form,
Not everyone can cook liver, it will most likely taste and feel like shit ifbu have no experience,

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
wtf ? i eat chicken liver and it's so good
what kind of liver did you eat ?

are u still eating these

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
livers me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
tl;dr dr lecter sorry

I've only ever eaten chicken liver.... Once.

It was terrible, @Afrikancel 's thread got me really hyped up for finally jumping into the perfect blackpilled diet, and then I couldn't even bare through more than 3 spoons of chicken liver.

Is beef liver better than that?

My mom loves chicken liver and told me that she can't stand beef liver

I've only ever eaten chicken liver.... Once.

It was terrible, @Afrikancel 's thread got me really hyped up for finally jumping into the perfect blackpilled diet, and then I couldn't even bare through more than 3 spoons of chicken liver.

Is beef liver better than that?

My mom loves chicken liver and told me that she can't stand beef liver
I haven't eaten chicken liver but beef is an acquired taste but if you read the thread I didn't prepare it right so i might like it once I try it again.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I haven't eaten chicken liver but beef is an acquired taste but if you read the thread I didn't prepare it right so i might like it once I try it again.
beef liver is more expensive than chicken liver, right?