So I got my Myobrace

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
A2 Large I got. It doesn't even feel as if its doing anything to my upper arch but holy fuck, the pain it exerts on my lower front teeth is indescribable. I don't know if I should stick with it because it legit feels like my teeth are being made loose. It pulls my mandible forward as well which is basically jutting for me. Tbh I expected a lot more pressure on my upper arch.

It'll probably fall out of your mouth the first couple nights but just stick with it.

It'll probably fall out of your mouth the first couple nights but just stick with it.
Have you seen any results thus far? I need motivation to stick with this torture tbh

Be careful man, honestly I would ask a dentist or something first if its the right size or whatever, you don't want to irreversibly fuck your shit up

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, You, Blitz and 1 other person
Why are you using it and has it helped at all?
Teeth are bad,all crooked and one tooth is pushed back and looks like I'm miss in athe tooth,

Some user (I think wincel,recommended it so I just bought it)

I don't use it every night tbh and still on d1,idk maybe a tiny tiny bit of forward growth.
Have you seen any results thus far? I need motivation to stick with this torture tbh
Not really cuz I use it 2/5 days,try na to chanhe that tho.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Teeth are bad,all crooked and one tooth is pushed back and looks like I'm miss in athe tooth,

I don't use it every night tbh and still on d1,idk maybe a tiny tiny bit of forward growth.

Keep using it and in a few months report if it helped at all with the crooked teeth. Considering getting it tbh

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Read more about it man before you fuck yourself up. See if that pain is normal
Apparently it is normal, but I cant work out if its putting pressure on my teeth outwards or pulling them inwards.

Be careful man, honestly I would ask a dentist or something first if its the right size or whatever, you don't want to irreversibly fuck your shit up
listen to this guy
I had inflamation on the root using it so I stopped...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You were better off horsemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
low pressure on the upper arch means that your palate is probably already too wide for the myobrace.
If I were you I'd try to modify it, attach strings onto the sides of the myobrace and attach the other ends to an elastic bow or something.

As in the myobrace caused it?
Ye it did and I don't have subhuman mouth or anything like that lol but I did skip A1 to A2.. however just mew bro I already got results from mewing at 25

Yo any updates?