So i'm 25 and lost my virginity last night.

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
I have no idea of the point of this thread is, but I feel the need to get it off my chest.

So I have been 'getting out' more lately. I lost a lot of weight, I dress better, I try to think happy thoughts, that kind of thing. I think its been working, I have had friends comment that I seem different, better, more outgoing, more confident. I don'y really see it, but hey whatever I need to trust my friend right?

So I randomly got a woman's number ~2 months ago for the first time ever. I freaked the fuck out. Nothing happened with that. Then I met a woman at a bar, we went out for a date, it went well enough but that was that. Monday I went out with a woman I found on OKC, and it was ...okay. I got pretty hammered and we went back to her place and played around a little bit but nothing major. Another woman, we'll call her mary, gave me her # on okc and I was waiting on getting a date set up, she suggested Tuesday since she has a weird work schedule. SO whatever, back to back dates is weird to me but okay.

So we meet up, she is cute, funny, we share a lot of interests and talk comes easy. We get a few drinks, move to another bar. We start talking about sex and I am kind of forced to admit I am a virgin or lie, so I just say fuck it and admit it a few hours into the first date. She was very cool about it, we ended up kissing not long after that, and we ended up heading back to her place.

So were making out, taking it slow, everything was going well. This is the first time I had made out for more than a few seconds. We start getting undressed and she blows me, then we lay in bed and make out for a while and have sex, I last around 15-20m (what the fuck?). I was actually really afraid that I wasn't climaxing. I wasn't really nervous at all, it just wasn't happening, but I was having a great time and so was she so who cares. I eventually did, and we kind of hung around and made out/etc. for a while. I had to leave to go to work so I did, but looked at my watch and freaked out, it was 2am, this whole thing started at 8.

I don't know why i'm writing this. I guess I want to thank her for being just amazing, but I don't want to be creepy/clingy so I am just doing it here. I mean I obvious said it was amazing, but It isn't like she gave me something, we both enjoyed it and had a good time.

We were talking today and want to meet up again. I look forward to just talking to her, she is just an awesome person and I want to get to know her more.

Bottom line is that it was awesome, and I don't feel different or anything, just happy, and looking forward to the future. I am also filled with a new level of confidence and self worth that I did not previously posses. Knowing that I can be with some mutually, and they could like me on that level, gives you some great outlook. For reference this was my 3rd date eve in my life.

And if you are out there, and afraid, or scared, or fat, or think your a loser - just work at it dude. This took me a good 18 months to get to this point, but I did. Don't be afraid to fail, just be yourself. I am at the point in my life not that I don't want to be around people that don't like me for who I am, and I want to be around people who don't think they need to change to be with me.

tl;dr - Sex is great, but underwhelming compared to the connection and mutual, intimate appreciation of and with someone else.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5830, antiantifa, mewcoper and 17 others
Cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Muh emotional bonds better than sex

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena, mewcoper, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
knew it wood b a reddit post

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 4804
Wait I thought you left this site?

Anyways that guy is massive cucc

• +1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Arvenas, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
kys

Last edited:
  • WTF
I have no idea of the point of this thread is, but I feel the need to get it off my chest.

So I have been 'getting out' more lately. I lost a lot of weight, I dress better, I try to think happy thoughts, that kind of thing. I think its been working, I have had friends comment that I seem different, better, more outgoing, more confident. I don'y really see it, but hey whatever I need to trust my friend right?

So I randomly got a woman's number ~2 months ago for the first time ever. I freaked the fuck out. Nothing happened with that. Then I met a woman at a bar, we went out for a date, it went well enough but that was that. Monday I went out with a woman I found on OKC, and it was ...okay. I got pretty hammered and we went back to her place and played around a little bit but nothing major. Another woman, we'll call her mary, gave me her # on okc and I was waiting on getting a date set up, she suggested Tuesday since she has a weird work schedule. SO whatever, back to back dates is weird to me but okay.

So we meet up, she is cute, funny, we share a lot of interests and talk comes easy. We get a few drinks, move to another bar. We start talking about sex and I am kind of forced to admit I am a virgin or lie, so I just say fuck it and admit it a few hours into the first date. She was very cool about it, we ended up kissing not long after that, and we ended up heading back to her place.

So were making out, taking it slow, everything was going well. This is the first time I had made out for more than a few seconds. We start getting undressed and she blows me, then we lay in bed and make out for a while and have sex, I last around 15-20m (what the fuck?). I was actually really afraid that I wasn't climaxing. I wasn't really nervous at all, it just wasn't happening, but I was having a great time and so was she so who cares. I eventually did, and we kind of hung around and made out/etc. for a while. I had to leave to go to work so I did, but looked at my watch and freaked out, it was 2am, this whole thing started at 8.

I don't know why i'm writing this. I guess I want to thank her for being just amazing, but I don't want to be creepy/clingy so I am just doing it here. I mean I obvious said it was amazing, but It isn't like she gave me something, we both enjoyed it and had a good time.

We were talking today and want to meet up again. I look forward to just talking to her, she is just an awesome person and I want to get to know her more.

Bottom line is that it was awesome, and I don't feel different or anything, just happy, and looking forward to the future. I am also filled with a new level of confidence and self worth that I did not previously posses. Knowing that I can be with some mutually, and they could like me on that level, gives you some great outlook. For reference this was my 3rd date eve in my life.

And if you are out there, and afraid, or scared, or fat, or think your a loser - just work at it dude. This took me a good 18 months to get to this point, but I did. Don't be afraid to fail, just be yourself. I am at the point in my life not that I don't want to be around people that don't like me for who I am, and I want to be around people who don't think they need to change to be with me.

tl;dr - Sex is great, but underwhelming compared to the connection and mutual, intimate appreciation of and with someone else.
congrats. Were you sober ?

• +1
congratulations for you new child and becaming dad.

• +1
DisguisedWindyIraniangroundjay-max-1mb.gif

• JFL
IMG 5247

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 1476
Congratz dude

• +1
je suis les pleurs 😖
There there, dont cry young jm10, u have to be strong or u will get killed by other incels
Crying nigga

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476