So, i'm supposed to chew ?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Some say that masseter hypertrophy is a bad thing, and others say it's a good thing? I thought I'd chew falim for an hour a day for a year, knowing that I am 16 years old, I imagined that it could directly improve the mandible over time.

Some say that masseter hypertrophy is a bad thing, and others say it's a good thing? I thought I'd chew falim for an hour a day for a year, knowing that I am 16 years old, I imagined that it could directly improve the mandible over time.
Chewing prevents me from falling into the inceldom pit.
It's important

its what our ancestors did

masseter hypertrophy is a bad thing only if you have the genetical disease that deforms your masseter

some researches posted on lookism show people with above average masseter also have a wider jaw

depends on your masseter insertions. some look bloated, others look like god. chew gum and check yourself, if u look bloated just stop it and like every other muscle, it will atrophy