So jaw implants must be removed later in life one way or another?

Also this makes me laugh. LTRs and marraige will result in cheating by chance. At 20 years from now, there would be nothing you could do about looks because you're too old and it doesn't matter nearly as much.
David Sinclair would like to have a word with you:

Sure, get your implants. And then fly over the ocean to get them fixed once you fall from your bike or something.

Imagine living your whole life protecting this fragile object on your face. The rise in cortisol levels will be insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
David Sinclair would like to have a word with you:

Sure, get your implants. And then fly over the ocean to get them fixed once you fall from your bike or something.

Imagine living your whole life protecting this fragile object on your face. The rise in cortisol levels will be insane.

do you think 1 really hard punch in the face would fck ur implants up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
No, infection is extremely unlikely several months after implantation (assuming you go with silicone) as a capsule of tissue forms around the implant.

As for bone erosion, one of the best facial implantation surgeons in the world (Dr. Joe Niamtu) claims that while he see's bone erosion in time to time, he has never seen a case where the implant was fixated with titanium screws.

it's the micromovements that your tissue / muscles place on the implant over the years when it's not fixated that causes erosion.

TL;DR Make sure your fucking implants are fixated with titanium screws and silicone.

There's a huge article Dr. Niamtu wrote on this, with legitimate pictures and examples backing this up

Fuck me I should make an entire thread on this tbh.
Please make it

Fuck all of you for destroying my copes. I need around 1 cm more width and .5 cm more verticular length in order to make up form my subhuman lower third.
Can this be achieved with multiple side and chin wings + filler?

What about materials other materials than silicone? Is/will there be anything better?

What did you get done? I’m thinking of going to Taban for eye work. Is he worth the PSL hype?
Orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction surgery. He is a good doctor. Could be others out there on the same level but I wouldn't know.

hey retards maybe do a little bit of thinking and realize when it starts to erode, you get it removed, and get a new one. Shocker, I know. Oh yeah, when you are 50 and grey you will still be out slaying pussy apparently and not beta buxing? Fucking people in here coping to another dimension
Fuck all of you for destroying my copes. I need around 1 cm more width and .5 cm more verticular length in order to make up form my subhuman lower third.
Can this be achieved with multiple side and chin wings + filler?

What about materials other materials than silicone? Is/will there be anything better?
ur just making excuses not to ascend bc u lazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction surgery. He is a good doctor. Could be others out there on the same level but I wouldn't know.
Can you please PM before and after pics? I was kinda looking into orbital decompression because it’s the holy grail it seems.

@Linoob who was your surgeon (just drop first letter or pm if concerned about privacy) -Same thing happened to me but it was a full wrap around.

Also, when did you incur infection?