SO MANY FUCKING CHADS😡😡😡

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I went downtown for the first time in almost 3 months and I got mogged brutally.not by everyone but so many people.Tall people everywhere.Tall WOMEN Everywhere I mean 5 ft 11 and up.Its unreal just visit Germany and ignore the ethnics.You will get suicidal..

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Oh no, what a nightmare!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicope, Deleted member 685 and Pendejo
Are you white bro?

What are you doing in Germany bro?
Bro I just turned 17...I was born here and I cant do anything about my ethnicity😪.
I feel like a manlet at 6 ft.Sometimes I tower.And sometimes there is chad and stacy (Actually very often) Chad :6 ft3-4
STACY:6 ft
JFL AT GERMANY I SWEAR IM NOT MAKING THIS UP

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Life is not fair

Bro I just turned 17...I was born here and I cant do anything about my ethnicity😪.
I feel like a manlet at 6 ft.Sometimes I tower.And sometimes there is chad and stacy (Actually very often) Chad :6 ft3-4
Feels good to be 6'4. 6ft is tall for ethnic tho

Sad shit man. Locationmaxx if possible.

Serious advice though. Don't compare yourself to other races. Try bluepill yourself because looksmaxing as an ethnic still has many complications. Don't mean to be candid, but for the better sake of YOU, please take care.

Sad shit man. Locationmaxx if possible.
I want to move to usa.I mean the average height statistics are way lower there and I can run foreigner game.Is that possible?If a 6 ft girl there is 99 % I should be good.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord