So many strong negative emotions

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I don't know what I want to do or how I'm going to cope. For no reason besides the one reason you all already know (but that reason is constant), I am feeling very unwell at the moment. In fact I am having a strong desire to pull my pants off and walk around the school with my dick out just swinging it around until the movement gets it hard and then when I spot some freshman egirl type of bitch walk to her behind her back and without her noticing stick it in through her clothes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Pubertymaxxer3, Blackgymmax and 6 others
Quite frankly I don't care what this big chungus teacher has to say why doesn't he just shut up I'm not listening to him anyway

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9380, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Blah blah blah chai square distribution
Nigga shut the fuck and lose some weight u look like big chungus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
higgabigga this is not okay :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
6508525B C933 4F62 B06F 45DD71D4D2A7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
I want to punch everyone in the room I am sitting in right now, I really just want to give every person here a slap and a spit in their mouths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Pubertymaxxer3 and WadlowMaxxing
I've felt like shit for the past day and I have no idea why. the human psyche is indeed very strange

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 5746
I want to cut my cock off and eat it, perhaps when I die from blood loss the devil will take pity on me and reincarnates me as a female alligator

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and WadlowMaxxing
I've felt like shit for the past day and I have no idea why. the human psyche is indeed very strange
Telepathy, our brains are in tandem it seems

• +1
  • +1
I like it when people start to think really evil and fucked up thoughts, we need this kind of hatred toward the Jews and their spawn overtaking our country

Wars arent fought by chill bros or soy fucks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Are these thoughts and feelings recurring?

• +1
I like it when people start to think really evil and fucked up thoughts, we need this kind of hatred toward the Jews and their spawn overtaking our country

Wars arent fought by chill bros or soy fucks
Jews are mogger badboys keep crying for them

• +1
Are these thoughts and feelings recurring?
Don't worry it won't be any relative of yours that falls victim to my satanic rape ritual, you don't have to be too concerned yet

• +1
Don't worry it won't be any relative of yours that falls victim to my satanic rape ritual, you don't have to be too concerned yet
Yet?

• +1
Jews are mogger badboys keep crying for them
Dont be fooled White People are merciless once they get angry, ask the Native Americans, and Whites fight their own battles

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
I don't know what I want to do or how I'm going to cope. For no reason besides the one reason you all already know (but that reason is constant), I am feeling very unwell at the moment. In fact I am having a strong desire to pull my pants off and walk around the school with my dick out just swinging it around until the movement gets it hard and then when I spot some freshman egirl type of bitch walk to her behind her back and without her noticing stick it in through her clothes
Its your mongol genes coming back

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
OPs insane, but atleast hes not black

• +1
I am Satan.

Higa, you are reaching the level of basedness that should not be possible
mirin it