@TheLurch
@magnificentcel
@WadlowMaxxing
@werty1457
Werty didn’t join recently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6723, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
two based niggas in that list @magnificentcel and @werty1457 the other two are irrelevant

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
was this goat guy good? he's on ignore here

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and goat2x
two based niggas in that list @magnificentcel and @werty1457 the other two are irrelevant
did those two horrible

I've seen them the most, they both funny

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and magnificentcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Warlow and PYT
All love Mr. @PYT:heart: thx bro God bless

• Love it
Meh, sites kinda boring now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and PYT
exams most def brobro

• +1
Meh, sites kinda boring now.
mirin another maycel

but yeah, i think our time has come, new generation of looksmaxxers are joining, plus most users don't even make it to a year using before they leave :p

• Love it
Reactions: brainded
yes, you probably missed out on many mega threads/events
i only remember him screaming for attention with big fonts, is this what you call quality posts?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel and PYT
@magnificentcel also gave his life to the Lord today Hallelujah

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel and PYT
All the old users from my era are all gone now. There are a few left like @streege And he was supposed to leave but came back like a whimpering dog.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, sytyl and PYT
All the old users from my era are all gone now. There are a few left like @streege And he was supposed to leave but came back like a whimpering dog.
shut the fuck up newfag

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 3043, sytyl and 4 others
Love you michael

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and PYT
Kek'd
The only users I record are Itsover, aut0phobic, that Jesus avi guy for quality posts
for shitposts but notoriety of course are Arvid, Amnesia, Salludon, Mirin, Ritalincel, Danish_Retard, Elias, Lev Peshkov these ones live rent free in my head, the rest is a bunch of NPCs tbh

• +1
The more active I am on here, the less I am productive. Being too active on here could be bad, like if you spend so much time on here that you don't looksmax even though you are able to, or you don't study hard enough for your classes and you fail some of them, or all of them, that's not good.

Getting replies and reactions to posts can give you short term pleasure but over time, you come to realize that you wasted so much time doing something that wasn't helping you accomplish your goals, and if you had spent that time towards your goals instead, maybe you would have already accomplished them, I am guilty of making that mistake so many times in the past 5 years.

If I had not procrastinated as much as I did, I would have been able to gymmax (and leanmax), I would have gotten laid many times, I would have already finished university and I would have worked at more jobs to have more money to travel to the places that I wanted to go. Instead, I chose to be lazy and that is time that i will never get back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Looks234 and PYT
The more active I am on here, the less I am productive. Being too active on here could be bad, like if you spend so much time on here that you don't looksmax even though you are able to, or you don't study hard enough for your classes and you fail some of them, or all of them, that's not good.

Getting replies and reactions to posts can give you short term pleasure but over time, you come to realize that you wasted so much time doing something that wasn't helping you accomplish your goals, and if you had spent that time towards your goals instead, maybe you would have already accomplished them, I am guilty of making that mistake so many times in the past 5 years.

If I had not procrastinated as much as I did, I would have been able to gymmax (and leanmax), I would have gotten laid many times, I would have already finished university and I would have worked at more jobs to have more money to travel to the places that I wanted to go. Instead, I chose to be lazy and that is time that i will never get back.
JFL bro, I'll never forget you and your long ass paragraphs

But yeah you're right, a year will pass regardless but if instead of rotting here I worked out. I would have been leaner and much built. You just gotta do what you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Kek'd
The only users I record are Itsover, aut0phobic, that Jesus avi guy for quality posts
for shitposts but notoriety of course are Arvid, Amnesia, Salludon, Mirin, Ritalincel, Danish_Retard, Elias, Lev Peshkov these ones live rent free in my head, the rest is a bunch of NPCs tbh
Ritalincel is the king of low effort posting.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and PYT
@Bronze8 is gone

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and PYT
fagggggggggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Ritalincel is the king of low effort posting.
I honestly wonder about him sometimes, what kind of fucking mental damage has he been through? It's too consistent to be a prank, he's been doing it for 3 years like he was paid to

• +1
@WadlowMaxxing will best the shit out of you once hes 8’11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PYT
I honestly wonder about him sometimes, what kind of fucking mental damage has he been through? It's too consistent to be a prank, he's been doing it for 3 years like he was paid to
I've made a thread about it. What's the point of rotting and wasting your time here if all you're gonna do is say one letter words and repost GIF's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, mulattomaxxer and WannaBeA6

That’s why you shit post while typing essays or shit post while excercising. Efficiency

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
@WadlowMaxxing will best the shit out of you once hes 8’11
currently he is 5'6 and i am 6'1. he's also not part of God squad so i'll be fine I believe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, goat2x and PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PYT
  • JFL
Over for me ngl. I’ve browsed this site while hanging out with my friends before

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, PYT and mulattomaxxer
Thats good though, who gives a fuck about being active on this site. For the most part this site is just a timesink. There is some good content on here but most users are probably browsing offtopic. Looksmaxxing is a slow proccess. Farming reacts is a waste of time.

Tbh I usually browse this site when im in a shit mood. If im feeling good I would rather do something else.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 756 and Looks234
Go to that video:
And go to the 1:44 timestamp

Apparently ritalincel got banned from incels.is for doing too much low effort posting

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, mulattomaxxer and WannaBeA6
Godamn not even my nigha @goat2x is as active anymore

The new most notable users that have joined recently are

@TheLurch
@magnificentcel
@WadlowMaxxing
@werty1457
A new userbase a new future for .me. Kinda' bittersweet. Just like in real life, the old generation dies and the new one takes over.

giphy.gif

• So Sad
Over for me ngl. I’ve browsed this site while hanging out with my friends before
I fucking got dumped by my ex while browsing this site and posted about it the literal 15 seconds after it happened :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Looks234

Just make sure they dont catch you browsing any jb megathreads.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
Nigga I was literally in bed with her browsing this site and she broke up with me while I was reading a @brbbrah thread back when he was green :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
Rip @inceletto

• +1
Reactions: Lux