So my curry brother from another curry mother went over to Australia to get an "arranged marriage". Rate both him & his now wife.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I just wanna first say, he tells me he is content and looks it, but as we know there is convincing yourself you're content and there is content.

Growing up he was always a high tier normie, with 5 feet 8 holding him back from chad-lite. It felt to me anyway.

Clearly this is not his looks-match, but by how much is my question to everyone?

09fab313f8d088a1bec06b52535957e1

5ec728f5f6a6df325065bf1682034f67

19ff2d40bd5ce5debe8c640334c13c17 1

9758fa532b136bde696f5271c47d593f 1

706cc25992c556c2e73228ec40cf05cb

0fdc0d77cd8d0c9059106c0915627565

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
He is not high tier normie. I'd say looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Chadeep, Deleted member 6095 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6095
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6488
he looks like shit, they are looksmatched and the son of this marriage will be a truecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Warlow, Chadeep and 9 others
You think that girl is average looking? LOL.

Fair enough. Interesting opinion however.

She is definitely average, average = not ugly but, not attractive, and they both would rarely be considered "cute" by someone. Looks like average girl you'd see in india, maybe slightly better, If you go by australian standards then they are both below average.

She is definitely average, average = not ugly but, not attractive, and they both would rarely be considered "cute" by someone. Looks like average girl you'd see in india, maybe slightly better, If you go by australian standards then they are both below average.

K, well I grew up with him and he was actually with someone who was higher tier normie. We went bars/clubs together (Got numbers etc) and lower tier average was never the feedback we got, from high tier normie girls.

She personally looks ugly to me. 2.5 PSL. I am shocked you find her a normie. Stunned in-fact, but there you go.
he looks like shit, they are looksmatched and the son of this marriage will be a truecel.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
K, well I grew up with him and he was actually with someone who was higher tier normie. We went bars/clubs together (Got numbers etc) and lower tier average was never the feedback we got, from high tier normie girls.

She personally looks ugly to me. 2.5 PSL. I am shocked you find her a normie. Stunned in-fact, but there you go.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!

Average indian girl looks much worse, maybe that's why.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!

You need to be a good uncle and save money for your nephew's surgeries, teach him about mewing early and give him the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Warlow, gaymidget and 1 other person
LLOOOOOLLL
You guys kill me

The fucks on here immediately think curries are ugly so their opinions are invalidated due to racial bias.
I'll tell you more honestly:
It's not really a looksmatch because the guy is on the low-end of a low tier normie while the girl is dead on a midtier normie.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 5521 and DutchPrettyBoy
looksmatched, how old even is that girl wtf?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and DutchPrettyBoy
subhuman looksmatched couple
normie by Indian standards though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and DutchPrettyBoy
The fucks on here immediately think curries are ugly so their opinions are invalidated due to racial bias.
I'll tell you more honestly:
It's not really a looksmatch because the guy is on the low-end of a low tier normie while the girl is dead on a midtier normie.

You're yet another one who thinks she is better looking than him? LOL

This is madness.

I expected half this forum to rip her.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
  • +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and Deleted member 1680
Looksmatch tbh, maybe he mogs her by a bit. Theres no way she mogs him tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
They both look uncomfortable and unhappy

she looks thoroughly used

mogs her imo

4d942fa9d084a4491763ef2b76a64ba2
Bc5a11618610dcc9fb7bcc3d331dce8b

Early 20s half a decade ago.

You guys still think she mogs him?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Where is he living now?

That is one weird arranged marriage... Why so far

That is one weird arranged marriage... Why so far

Australia has better weather and cheaper stay. Many from the UK are moving there.

Why does she look so old?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back