So what is the correct chewing method?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Ok, you fuckers convinced me.

And his study.

So...how does an oldcel chew to gain maximum benefits from it without fucking up jaws? I have shit load of Falim gum to spend from old times.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and 3 others
@SayNoToRotting

can you advice this man?
advise*

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Ok, you fuckers convinced me.

And his study.

So...how does an oldcel chew to gain maximum benefits from it without fucking up jaws? I have shit load of Falim gum to spend from old times.
A wanna know too lmao

Woah, nice man! That is very epic indeed.

jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and LordNorwood
I have heard that full open-mouthed chewing is best, like making sure you're getting full range of motion on each bite. Its based on the logic that this is what our ancestors would have done with meat, just opened their jaws fully and ripped into it.

enjoy

Attachments

• ch_guide.jpg
    ch_guide.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 266
I chewed and enlarged my jaw muscles but my jaw muscles are not set back so if i made them bigger I would just end up looking bloated. Jaw muscles like all muscles have to have the right insertions. I could be wrong but it did not work for me. I chewed open mouth most of the time but I do have a habit of closing my mouth if im not paying attention so that could've affected my results. I have no idea how long it takes to actually build BONE with chewing. This seems more ambitious than mewing.