So where does jbw come from is it the social status from being white or the actual look of white skin?

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
:redpill::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The actual look.
Balkan or eastern europe fags dont count as white btw

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
It is mostly from ugly ethnics that get a feeling of comfort from thinking it is the racial bias of society that causes their inceldom rather than their own ugliness. Also from people with political agendas to paint whites as racists trolling these forums.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and toolateforme
Appearently being white from a not-so-rich country makes you non-white.

It is mostly from ugly ethnics that get a feeling of comfort from thinking it is the racial bias of society that causes their inceldom rather than their own ugliness. Also from people with political agendas to paint whites as racists trolling these forums.
Conspiracy theorist. Jbw is so strong i tested it many times on tinder
81C9EDFD 6799 4A2B 9AB0 C5E6D30E4F40

I used this guy on tinder and got an ethnic foid begging to take her virginity i can write articles and novels on jbw but “whitecels” rather hang out with subhuman ethnics than actually doing shit

if Allah made me white with the same psl the shit i would i swear
Appearently being white from a not-so-rich country makes you non-white.
Cope. Tbh my expansion of jbw is that even northern indians can run jbw on southern indians

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
JBW was a originated from deathnics.
It's the strongest in Asian countries (excluding india)

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
JBW was a originated from deathnics.
It's the strongest in Asian countries (excluding india)
The bitch in your avi drives me mad change it bro can't concentrate

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Need I remind of you all the "send bobs and vagene" meme?
I meant for males lol. Bobs and vagene is pretty much curry males getting horny and asking every living creature possible for nudes

It's not only the skin color. It's the pheno as a whole. White people tends to have more "good features".

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Fair skin is sign with high status in many cultures. This is probably due to the fact that rich people didn't need to be out in the sun working the crops so they didn't tan as much as the serfs. Over time wealth and pale skin just became associated I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
It's not only the skin color. It's the pheno as a whole. White people tends to have more "good features".
Hair/eyes/height etc

Conspiracy theorist. Jbw is so strong i tested it many times on tinder View attachment 137122
I used this guy on tinder and got an ethnic foid begging to take her virginity i can write articles and novels on jbw but “whitecels” rather hang out with subhuman ethnics than actually doing shit

if Allah made me white with the same psl the shit i would i swear

Cope. Tbh my expansion of jbw is that even northern indians can run jbw on southern indians
There is no conspiracy involved in what I suggested. You should not use words you do not understand the definition of.

Started with their universal aesthetic facial features and due to positive feedback ugly whites get haloed too.
+ media takes a role.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It's because of angular features and strong bones in whites, other races don't have this, just see the difference between the Browridge of Whites, Blacks and Asians, Whites obviously mogs

Other differences

Angularity in orbitals shape (white is more square)

Nose (more angular and thin)

Mouth (more angular too not equal a fucking monkey)

Jaw and chin (bigger)

Forehead (Sloped and with strong browbridges)

Obviously you will don't find many white people with all these traits because

Jews (making people feminine and promoting Degeneracy that makes races breed with other races)

Mix (not real whites)

Muslims (fucking the entire Europe)

World is gay and cucked now (all that i cited above)

Images 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: birchman
Social status

Dark skin tone = low class worker that is forced workslaving all day out in the sun

Historically money, status and lineage were the most important factors when it came to getting pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Cauacasian ancestry ,Nordic/ North Atlantid phenotype, light skin, etc