Social Butterfly-ing test.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I've never been trying or doing the social butterfly "method", yet. And I'm going to try it out for the next month, even though my inherent nature/personality is introverted.

I never did this in my life so far. Because:
- Being introverted and shy, in my youth.
- Chatting up women in very direct ways mainly, in my 20's.
- Getting into a long term monogamous relationship in my late 20's untill early 30's. And thus no reason/point to be social.
- after the end of LTR chosing celibacy lifestyle due to religuous believes/wanting to try out that religuous advice. And wanting to focus alot on other things: work, finances/debt clearing, charity activities, purpose, re-organising life.

Now, that last stage kinda coming to an end. I wanna try out, developing the skill of social butterflying to some decent-ish extend.

I'll basically going to try: Being friendly, chatty, "hi" saying to alot of people.
And if women that are attractive give a good initial reaction to whatever I blurted out, I'll (try to) go to get deeper convo's and then trying to transition it towards dates/meeting again/etc..

I will not go out of my way much (visit things I don't need or want to be, like bars or whatever), trying to thus make it efficient and as non time wastefull as possible.
My life environment is not social by nature. I work alone, mostly. Only places with new/random people I come naturally because I have/want to are like (store, sport club, religuous club, supermarket, street, rare ocasion of public transport travels).

I'll try to give an update. If it's legit-ish or not, ime. I will give it a try-out for a month. In that time, I shoudl also get better at it, so after some weeks it should give some outlook. I assume it will be largely dependant, on a guy/me his looks how it will go.

I started 2 days ago. I am/was rusty as fuck, and chickened out of behaving as the social low filter chatty guy most of the times I wanted to.
So far I "dared" to do this with 4 women, of whom 3 in the range of would date/fuck. 1 seemed largely not enthousiastic at all so I walked away; the other 2 women seemed interested-ish they talked back and faced/ me but I still felt I had to carry the convo alot and ran outof stuff to say/ask/etc.. I was rusty as fuck, due to feeling a bit discomfort/nerves. I wasn't able to and didn't like the concept of having to carry the whole interaction alot. These women stayed around for quit some time, even though convo stopped. Maybe for me to restart the convo. But I was rusty as fuck. Also, I kinda assumed if they digg my looks, they would restart. I can't imagine, a chick not carrying the convo if needed, when she likes the looks of a guy alot. So, I'll see further how this goes.

I basically will go to try this type of way:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, BigBoy, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
incel cope you will always be an ugly disgusting tard
dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
I've never been trying or doing the social butterfly "method", yet. And I'm going to try it out for the next month, even though my inherent nature/personality is introverted.

I never did this in my life so far. Because:
- Being introverted and shy, in my youth.
- Chatting up women in very direct ways mainly, in my 20's.
- Getting into a long term monogamous relationship in my late 20's untill early 30's. And thus no reason/point to be social.
- after the end of LTR chosing celibacy lifestyle due to religuous believes/wanting to try out that religuous advice. And wanting to focus alot on other things: work, finances/debt clearing, charity activities, purpose, re-organising life.

Now, that last stage kinda coming to an end. I wanna try out, developing the skill of social butterflying to some decent-ish extend.

I'll basically going to try: Being friendly, chatty, "hi" saying to alot of people.
And if women that are attractive give a good initial reaction to whatever I blurted out, I'll (try to) go to get deeper convo's and then trying to transition it towards dates/meeting again/etc..

I will not go out of my way much (visit things I don't need or want to be, like bars or whatever), trying to thus make it efficient and as non time wastefull as possible.
My life environment is not social by nature. I work alone, mostly. Only places with new/random people I come naturally because I have/want to are like (store, sport club, religuous club, supermarket, street, rare ocasion of public transport travels).

I'll try to give an update. If it's legit-ish or not, ime. I will give it a try-out for a month. In that time, I shoudl also get better at it, so after some weeks it should give some outlook. I assume it will be largely dependant, on a guy/me his looks how it will go.

I started 2 days ago. I am/was rusty as fuck, and chickened out of behaving as the social low filter chatty guy most of the times I wanted to.
So far I "dared" to do this with 4 women, of whom 3 in the range of would date/fuck. 1 seemed largely not enthousiastic at all so I walked away; the other 2 women seemed interested-ish they talked back and faced/ me but I still felt I had to carry the convo alot and ran outof stuff to say/ask/etc.. I was rusty as fuck, due to feeling a bit discomfort/nerves. I wasn't able to and didn't like the concept of having to carry the whole interaction alot. These women stayed around for quit some time, even though convo stopped. Maybe for me to restart the convo. But I was rusty as fuck. Also, I kinda assumed if they digg my looks, they would restart. I can't imagine, a chick not carrying the convo if needed, when she likes the looks of a guy alot. So, I'll see further how this goes.

I basically will go to try this type of way:

Cope.
Its all about the maxilla

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CopingCel and n33tf1f
Being friendly will get you nowhere. You have to make them want to seek validation from you. Look up negging.

I did some readings.

All this talks here about high inhib vs low inhib. Which is also related to being: anti-social vs social-butterfly

Probably means, to be technically correct. A combo of these 2 things of the 5 personality traits
1. on the scale of: introverted - extraverted
2. on the scale of (neuroticism): sensitive/nervous/easily anxious - secure/confident/comfortable

I did the personality test in the past.
I was highly intoverted on the introversion-extraversion scale, plenty outside of the general norm of that scale. And

high inhib. Probably means the combo of: being on the introverted + nervous side of these 2 scales.
low inhib. Probably means the combo of: being on the extraverted + secure/comfortable side of these 2 scales.

Some info: https://www.mindlabpro.com/blogs/nootropics/nootropics-introverts

(self reference/info: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6683073/)

Last edited:
Being friendly will get you nowhere. You have to make them want to seek validation from you. Look up negging looksmaxing.

Good idea. Don't listen to the autists saying this is cope. Being normie but being introverted is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and TheMewingBBC
Good idea. Don't listen to the autists saying this is cope. Being normie but being introverted is a death sentence.
I agree. Maybe being introverted is still manageable or okay-ish, as long as you can behave/act extravertedish-like from time to time.

I also agree, to not accept cope without trying. I'm also not believing, it will work greatly. Before doing the testing of this; I will try to go in as unbiased as possible.
Trying something; and going in with the idea it will be totally cope. One will sabotage it, likely to a large extend.
Trying something; and going in with the idea it will be totally great. One might over excagerate the change/effects or one will get dissapointed when it produces little/some change but not alot.

These cope shouters, lack the proper attitude, to test/try something out.
And they lack the attitude, of something that makes a small change of lets say 5-10% (or matters 10% of the total, or is like number 6 on the hyrrachy of what matters); is still worth doing or trying (if it doesn't take that much effort). Because that is still a great/god reurn on investment.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Why dont you try talking to random ppl on discord and be able to hold convo with fun/witty first for lets say 30 mins? Then move to irl