Social experiment = gets naked in the street like the whore she is

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Look at this Italian whore that got naked and walked amongst niggas to prove they're all good and can control themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
I'd rape on the spot

No waiting to get the pants zipped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 1464, Slayerino and 3 others
"Experiment"
Women think they're scientists now? JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, TheEndHasNoEnd, chadpreetinthemaking and 12 others
Kill all whores

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Krezo
Imagine what her father would be thinking of her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Women WANT to be raped, never forget they fantasize about it.

Im not even convinced any,more thatYEAH they wanna be raped, but just by Chad. No they just want to be raped by low inhibition men

Theres nothing more attractive to women than a medium to lower IQ aggressive very low inhib man, it trumps all other factos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 4563, Solidcoin and 8 others

Im not even convinced any,more thatYEAH they wanna be raped, but just by Chad. No they just want to be raped by low inhibition men

Theres nothing more attractive to women than a medium to lower IQ aggressive very low inhib man, it trumps all other factos
not true , maybe some , but not every woman ...

not true , maybe some , but not every woman ...
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE Cope harder

ur oneitis ur mom ur sister all get wet over thinking about a group of low inhibition thugs penetrating every hole of theirs

• JFL
Reactions: her

This is so hilarious if true.

Women are serious low lives. You gotta be the most degenerate person with no self esteem to enjoy being raped... if you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE Cope harder

ur oneitis ur mom ur sister all get wet over thinking about a group of low inhibition thugs penetrating every hole of theirs
thats what you think xD

looks like she failed

I actually thought this was overblown cope for a while, but I've had many women confirm rape it was their #1 fantasy. Getting completely dominated is defo hardwired.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Amnesia
Foids like these reminds me of this song

Someone should fly her over to Saudi Arabia and let her conduct her 'experiment' over there.

why is no one raping her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1464
thats what you think xD
I actually thought this was overblown cope for a while, but I've had many women confirm rape it was their #1 fantasy. Getting completely dominated is defo hardwired.
never forget this exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570