Social Experiment: Is My Boyfriend Easily Replaced?

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.

brutalll

Stone cold

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5522, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Death to humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 5522, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
not gonna waste 20 minutes of my life, while i am not even native english

of course he is, look at him, she is 4psl

4psl looksmatch with 6psl males in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Darklord, Deleted member 5522, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Lmao, she's lying so fucking hard. Using her boyfriends pictures, she claims she got 30 matches and 13 confirmed dates. That's literally impossible LOL. More like not a single date.

Also kinda surprised at how poorly the female profile did on tinder too. 700 matches, but only half of them responded, and only 10% of them had a solid opener. So that's literally just 30 legitimate matches to choose from for a woman? I thought they had way higher demand and SMV than that tbh. How many of those are subhuman compared to her bf? How many of them are there just to pump and dump her? etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5143 and 4 others
just posting for the sake of posting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 5522
TLDW?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Lev Peshkov
It's only worth it to watch the intro where the experiment is explained, and the end when they go through the results. No point watching the middle part of the video. I summarized some of the video above.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 5522 and Inscol
Lmao, she's lying so fucking hard. Using her boyfriends pictures, she claims she got 30 matches and 13 confirmed dates. That's literally impossible LOL. More like not a single date.

Also kinda surprised at how poorly the female profile did on tinder too. 700 matches, but only half of them responded, and only 10% of them had a solid opener. So that's literally just 30 legitimate matches to choose from for a woman? I thought they had way higher demand and SMV than that tbh. How many of those are subhuman compared to her bf? How many of them are there just to pump and dump her? etc.
Based, exactly the same thing I though. She is making up numbers sooo fkn hard. Theres no way her BF got 30 matches and 13 dates. Maybe and I mean maybe, if she increased the Tinder radius to like whole australia, a circle that big that even NZ fits in etc. Then it could possible be true.

That dude looks like a 3.5/10 tbh. Maybe 4/10 at max, which in hypergamy terms means that only 2/10 landwhales would match with that guy.

She just wanted to save her face, that she has a bf/husband that cant get any fkn matches with women. She is normie foid like 5/10 I would say but she mogs this dude rly hard still.

In before she realizes that she could replace that guy easier than she thought indeed and actually breaks up with him in the near future lol.

Imagine doing an experiment "for fun" for one of your youtuber friends and then break up after a few months because of it JFL. In todays world nobody can ever do disgusting simp shit like that. Its a common knowledge these days, that what theyve figured out was gonna happen. No need to run tests, its selfexplanatory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, RAITEIII and Deleted member 5522
Both are sub humans tbh

Both are sub humans tbh
Shes alright with makeup, normie tier 5/10 or so. Maybe 4.5/10, still mogs his ass to the non existent Nasa landing spot on the moon and back.

• +1
Incel if was born male
Screenshot 2020 07 11 12 07 45

• +1