[Serious] Social life before/after looksmax. Does people act different around you?

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
92d 20h 55m
Please share your experience about this. We don't looksmax only for women....
Only a handful of people here have "ascended"

Your better off finding them and messaging them privately.

@kota

Has had almond eye and a trimax. As well as other things, so he can give you a good perspective.

Gudru

Gudru

Zephir
Time online
133d 19h 27m
personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
75d 6h 27m
Only a handful of people here have "ascended"

Your better of finding them and messaging them privately.
what % of people here are incels you'd say?

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
75d 6h 27m
Don't know, don't care. I'm just here to looksmax and refine my black pill knowledge. Whilst helping people where I can.
then why did you say few people have ascended?

higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
35d 9h 55m
no social life after looksmax buddy boyo

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Time online
86d 5h 30m
People used to point at me when I walked down the street.

sytyl

sytyl

wishes he was chico
Time online
16d 2h 27m
Please share your experience about this. We don't looksmax only for women....
when I was ugly I only ever chilled with some close friends that I had made years in advance

now that I am better looking, if a friend invites me and their friends who I don't know out, then their friends will also eventually invite me as well

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

"only a rhino away from ascension"
Time online
9d 17h 48m
I lost a moderate amount of fat and people started to start more conversations with me, it kind of made me awkward if wasn't always talking to someone.

Saen

Saen

Apprentice
Time online
7d 7h 18m
when I was ugly I only ever chilled with some close friends that I had made years in advance

now that I am better looking, if a friend invites me and their friends who I don't know out, then their friends will also eventually invite me as well
Brutal tbh. The friend turn-over for some uglier people is insanely low. Good looking people can cycle through friendship groups and make new friendship groups in a matter of days/weeks.

Ugly people/social rejects can take years to develop friends apart from those they already have.

Saen

Saen

Apprentice
Time online
7d 7h 18m

What were your flaws when you were ugly?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
56d 9h 18m
Before looksmax: playing vidya with my rice mates
After looksmax: Austisticslly analysing my Facebook in the mirror and making sure in every skip a gym or cardio session

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
3d 12h 30m
As cliche as it sounds, you don't change (internally, anyway), but the whole world and all the people around you change. Growing up heavy and ugly as a child and teenager, and then transforming myself in my late teens and early twenties, I started to see just how superficial society is. People are nicer when you're better looking, and you're respected more. Things are a bit easier. If you aren't a complete piece of shit and have some ounce of personality, you will generally be well liked. You get more attention, people will look at you more.

On the other hand, people keep their distance from you and will never really approach you. Nobody will directly tell you that you're good-looking, attractive or sexy, because other people will 'assume' that you already know this and don't want to stroke your ego. People are also quick to insult you or put you down to possibly prevent you from getting an over-inflated sense of pride or ego. Some girls use this as a form of flirting. But there's a fine line between being humble and modest, and having your self-esteem lowered by others. Especially for people like us, we didn't grow up looking like a 10 out of 10. I had to work for it, build it, buy it, inject it, fill it, or operate on it, when I could afford it. And sometimes the wounds of the past never truly heal...

It's generally made me more cold and snobbish to people that have an ego, are stuck up, in love with themselves or are show-offs - and people that are fake, sickly sweet, and social status seekers. Now that I've graduated, I see people that were such bullys, assholes, or 'popular' (I loathe that term) in high school - and I can't help but give them dirty looks because their presence still makes me agitated and irritable. They don't recognise me. Or sometimes they do, and they can come over to me and say hello, when they didn't pay me any attention in high school or were complete bastards. Fuck these cunts.

Forget wanting to improve yourself for girls, or for friends, or as a revenge to people in the past. Fuck those people, they don't mean jack shit to you. Do it for yourself. Be your own best friend; don't rely on others to validate your self-worth. People are shit cunts, and there's idiots everywhere in this world mate.

Be independent, be self-sufficient, be aware of your past, be smart, be polite, don't take shit, and have some class; and kind, beautiful, meaningful people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.

Last edited:
johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Wizard
Time online
8d 27m
As cliche as it sounds, you don't change (internally, anyway), but the whole world and all the people around you change. Growing up heavy and ugly as a child and teenager, and then transforming myself in my late teens and early twenties, I started to see just how superficial society is. People are nicer when you're better looking, and you're respected more. Things are a bit easier. If you aren't a complete piece of shit and have some ounce of personality, you will generally be well liked. You get more attention, people will look at you more.

On the other hand, people keep their distance from you and will never really approach you. Nobody will directly tell you that you're good-looking, attractive or sexy, because other people will 'assume' that you already know this and don't want to stroke your ego. People are also quick to insult you or put you down to possibly prevent you from getting an over-inflated sense of pride or ego. Some girls use this as a form of flirting. But there's a fine line between being humble and modesty, and having your self-esteem lowered by others. Especially for people like us, we didn't grow up looking like a 10 out of 10. I had to work for it, build it, buy it, inject it, fill it, or operate on it, when I could afford it. And sometimes the wounds of the past never truly heal...

It's generally made me more cold and snobbish to people that have an ego, are stuck up, in love with themselves or are show-offs - and people that are fake, sickly sweet, and social status seekers. Now that I've graduated, I see people that were such bullys, assholes, or 'popular' (I loathe that term) in high school - and I can't help but give them dirty looks because their presence still makes me agitated and irritable. They don't recognise me. Or sometimes they do, and they can come over to me and say hello, when they didn't pay me any attention in high school or were complete bastards. Fuck these cunts.

Forget wanting to improve yourself for girls, or for friends, or as a revenge to people in the past. Fuck those people, they don't mean jack shit to you. Do it for yourself. Be your own best friend; don't rely on others to validate your self-worth. People are shit cunts, and there's idiots everywhere in this world mate.

Be independent, be self-sufficient, be aware of your past, be smart, be polite, don't take shit, and have some class; and kind, beautiful, meaningful people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.
What u do.

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Wizard
Time online
8d 27m
Lost weight, Japanese hair straightening, solarium, endless amounts of filler, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, and vaser liposuction.
Thats a lot. Was it worth it in your opinion.

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
3d 12h 30m
Thats a lot. Was it worth it in your opinion.
Haha it was over a span of like 5 years, it wasn't all done all at once.

Fucking absolutely. It's the best thing I've ever done. When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you can do anything. You truly don't give a fuck about other people's opinion, and you don't give a fuck about pleasing others. It's great.

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

Take a shot each time you see a shit thread
Time online
14d 21h 44m
i used to get bullied when i was ugly

CursedOne

CursedOne

Quantum
Time online
23d 7h 10m
the reason why many people cant looksmax
-most user lack the money for surgeries
-most uers have unfixable failos such as pheno, race, ipd etc.

Peachy

Peachy

xD
Time online
71d 19h 58m
The walls in my room are mirin me now

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
70d 9h 6m

On the other hand, people keep their distance from you and will never really approach you. Nobody will directly tell you that you're good-looking, attractive or sexy, because other people will 'assume' that you already know this and don't want to stroke your ego. People are also quick to insult you or put you down to possibly prevent you from getting an over-inflated sense of pride or ego. Some girls use this as a form of flirting. But there's a fine line between being humble and modest, and having your self-esteem lowered by others. Especially for people like us, we didn't grow up looking like a 10 out of 10. I had to work for it, build it, buy it, inject it, fill it, or operate on it, when I could afford it. And sometimes the wounds of the past never truly heal...

Best greycel post I’ve seen for a long long time.

At the same time, I actually don’t hold animosity towards those who treated me bad back in the day. It’s human nature.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KrissKross [Guide] Social maxxing and Friend maxxing Success 17
maxmendietta [Discussion] Ways/tips to monetize social media attention? Success 12
Schönling [Discussion] What’s your ideal social circle? Success 32

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)