Social life before/after looksmax. Does people act different around you?

D

Deleted member 3512

Dean Norris - cel
Please share your experience about this. We don't looksmax only for women....

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, intovoid, Deleted member 7236 and 7 others
Don't we?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
looksmaxing is a meme

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, PYT, Deleted member 6400 and 3 others
looksmaxing is a meme
gymislife

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Rasputin, Zercic, MentalistKebab and 1 other person

Only a handful of people here have "ascended"

Your better off finding them and messaging them privately.

@kota

Has had almond eye and a trimax. As well as other things, so he can give you a good perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 7776, CursedOne and 3 others
Only a handful of people here have "ascended"

Your better of finding them and messaging them privately.
what % of people here are incels you'd say?

what % of people here are incels you'd say?

Don't know, don't care. I'm just here to looksmax and refine my black pill knowledge. Whilst helping people where I can.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, wateriswet, unenlightenedcel and 2 others
Don't know, don't care. I'm just here to looksmax and refine my black pill knowledge. Whilst helping people where I can.
then why did you say few people have ascended?

Amnesia looksmaxed hard af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Taylorswift, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
no social life after looksmax buddy boyo

People used to point at me when I walked down the street.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaston
when I was ugly I only ever chilled with some close friends that I had made years in advance

now that I am better looking, if a friend invites me and their friends who I don't know out, then their friends will also eventually invite me as well

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, eduardkoopman and EckhartTollemaxx
I lost a moderate amount of fat and people started to start more conversations with me, it kind of made me awkward if wasn't always talking to someone.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
when I was ugly I only ever chilled with some close friends that I had made years in advance

now that I am better looking, if a friend invites me and their friends who I don't know out, then their friends will also eventually invite me as well
Brutal tbh. The friend turn-over for some uglier people is insanely low. Good looking people can cycle through friendship groups and make new friendship groups in a matter of days/weeks.

Ugly people/social rejects can take years to develop friends apart from those they already have.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, intovoid, Norwooder and 5 others

What were your flaws when you were ugly?

Before looksmax: playing vidya with my rice mates
After looksmax: Austisticslly analysing my Facebook in the mirror and making sure in every skip a gym or cardio session

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Patrick Baitman, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
Yes, I went from Invisible to almost Invisible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, CursedOne and HighIQcel
Before looksmax: playing vidya with my rice mates
After looksmax: Austisticslly analysing my Facebook in the mirror and making sure in every skip a gym or cardio session
Am I autistic or did you brutally fuck up the spelling in your second sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and SubhumanCurrycel
As cliche as it sounds, you don't change (internally, anyway), but the whole world and all the people around you change. Growing up heavy and ugly as a child and teenager, and then transforming myself in my late teens and early twenties, I started to see just how superficial society is. People are nicer when you're better looking, and you're respected more. Things are a bit easier. If you aren't a complete piece of shit and have some ounce of personality, you will generally be well liked. You get more attention, people will look at you more.

On the other hand, people keep their distance from you and will never really approach you. Nobody will directly tell you that you're good-looking, attractive or sexy, because other people will 'assume' that you already know this and don't want to stroke your ego. People are also quick to insult you or put you down to possibly prevent you from getting an over-inflated sense of pride or ego. Some girls use this as a form of flirting. But there's a fine line between being humble and modest, and having your self-esteem lowered by others. Especially for people like us, we didn't grow up looking like a 10 out of 10. I had to work for it, build it, buy it, inject it, fill it, or operate on it, when I could afford it. And sometimes the wounds of the past never truly heal...

It's generally made me more cold and snobbish to people that have an ego, are stuck up, in love with themselves or are show-offs - and people that are fake, sickly sweet, and social status seekers. Now that I've graduated, I see people that were such bullys, assholes, or 'popular' (I loathe that term) in high school - and I can't help but give them dirty looks because their presence still makes me agitated and irritable. They don't recognise me. Or sometimes they do, and they can come over to me and say hello, when they didn't pay me any attention in high school or were complete bastards. Fuck these cunts.

Forget wanting to improve yourself for girls, or for friends, or as a revenge to people in the past. Fuck those people, they don't mean jack shit to you. Do it for yourself. Be your own best friend; don't rely on others to validate your self-worth. People are shit cunts, and there's idiots everywhere in this world mate.

Be independent, be self-sufficient, be aware of your past, be smart, be polite, don't take shit, and have some class; and kind, beautiful, meaningful people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCR7, Respalier, Deleted member 8856 and 23 others
As cliche as it sounds, you don't change (internally, anyway), but the whole world and all the people around you change. Growing up heavy and ugly as a child and teenager, and then transforming myself in my late teens and early twenties, I started to see just how superficial society is. People are nicer when you're better looking, and you're respected more. Things are a bit easier. If you aren't a complete piece of shit and have some ounce of personality, you will generally be well liked. You get more attention, people will look at you more.

On the other hand, people keep their distance from you and will never really approach you. Nobody will directly tell you that you're good-looking, attractive or sexy, because other people will 'assume' that you already know this and don't want to stroke your ego. People are also quick to insult you or put you down to possibly prevent you from getting an over-inflated sense of pride or ego. Some girls use this as a form of flirting. But there's a fine line between being humble and modesty, and having your self-esteem lowered by others. Especially for people like us, we didn't grow up looking like a 10 out of 10. I had to work for it, build it, buy it, inject it, fill it, or operate on it, when I could afford it. And sometimes the wounds of the past never truly heal...

It's generally made me more cold and snobbish to people that have an ego, are stuck up, in love with themselves or are show-offs - and people that are fake, sickly sweet, and social status seekers. Now that I've graduated, I see people that were such bullys, assholes, or 'popular' (I loathe that term) in high school - and I can't help but give them dirty looks because their presence still makes me agitated and irritable. They don't recognise me. Or sometimes they do, and they can come over to me and say hello, when they didn't pay me any attention in high school or were complete bastards. Fuck these cunts.

Forget wanting to improve yourself for girls, or for friends, or as a revenge to people in the past. Fuck those people, they don't mean jack shit to you. Do it for yourself. Be your own best friend; don't rely on others to validate your self-worth. People are shit cunts, and there's idiots everywhere in this world mate.

Be independent, be self-sufficient, be aware of your past, be smart, be polite, don't take shit, and have some class; and kind, beautiful, meaningful people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.
What u do.

To lookmax
Lost weight, Japanese hair straightening, solarium, endless amounts of filler, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, and vaser liposuction.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Lost weight, Japanese hair straightening, solarium, endless amounts of filler, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, and vaser liposuction.
Thats a lot. Was it worth it in your opinion.

Thats a lot. Was it worth it in your opinion.
Haha it was over a span of like 5 years, it wasn't all done all at once.

Fucking absolutely. It's the best thing I've ever done. When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you can do anything. You truly don't give a fuck about other people's opinion, and you don't give a fuck about pleasing others. It's great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6572 and 4 others
i used to get bullied when i was ugly

the reason why many people cant looksmax
-most user lack the money for surgeries
-most uers have unfixable failos such as pheno, race, ipd etc.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
The walls in my room are mirin me now

On the other hand, people keep their distance from you and will never really approach you. Nobody will directly tell you that you're good-looking, attractive or sexy, because other people will 'assume' that you already know this and don't want to stroke your ego. People are also quick to insult you or put you down to possibly prevent you from getting an over-inflated sense of pride or ego. Some girls use this as a form of flirting. But there's a fine line between being humble and modest, and having your self-esteem lowered by others. Especially for people like us, we didn't grow up looking like a 10 out of 10. I had to work for it, build it, buy it, inject it, fill it, or operate on it, when I could afford it. And sometimes the wounds of the past never truly heal...

Best greycel post I’ve seen for a long long time.

At the same time, I actually don’t hold animosity towards those who treated me bad back in the day. It’s human nature.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 7747 and SpearOfOrion

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
before looksmaxing, life and soul of the party, slaying every week and 50 people wishiong me happy birthday

after looksmaxing, no party, no slaying, no birthday wishes

its lonely at the top, i went from 3/10 balkan truffle forager to 9.95/10 anglo aristocrat btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
Unbelievably so, depends on your srarting point, if you're below normie tier you have virtually no shot at popularity unless its some kind of nepotism situation, but people will treat you like a brick wall in the social circle if that's the case and talk shot behind your back. If you're at normie tier everything you say or do in life matters, you're looks aren't helping you per say but not hurting you and if you have the right pheno you will appear above average, obviously being good looking is going to lead to positive feedback easily unearned respect people will treat you better right out of the gate etc, however despite popular belief in my experience the biggest shift in life is not from average to good looking but from ugly to average. Yes having your looks get you things automatically is great, but having zero shot at things in life because of your appearance is exponentially worse. If i could take looking average or a 50/50 chance of ugly or good looking I would take average in a heartbeat. The life of an ugly person is brutal. As a normie you can be popular, get into top frat in college, get through life and advance in career with merit etc, and yes get laid and have a gf. Being sub par physically is a death sentence and you are essentially living with a legitimate disability in terms of going through life with a normal ease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 3512, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Brutal tbh. The friend turn-over for some uglier people is insanely low. Good looking people can cycle through friendship groups and make new friendship groups in a matter of days/weeks.

Ugly people/social rejects can take years to develop friends apart from those they already have.
The brutal truth unless you go for niche groups.

My whole life I tried to act alpha to get girls. Now that I am blackpilled, people cannot gaslight me anymore. The blackpill saved my life.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Norwooder, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
My whole life I tried to act alpha to get girls. Now that I am blackpilled, people cannot gaslight me anymore. The blackpill saved my life.
Same for me when i was in my late teen years. Now i go for where i naturally fall in a group with better results.
This way i'm not putting as much pressure on myself and others and it's more fun for everyone.

very different, especially after gymcelling.

-people who used to ignore me in school, suddenly talk to me as if we were friends all the time
-often get stuff for free from cashiers etc
-only had 2 job interviews until i got a decent job
-got approached by 11 girls since im on this forum, 1 before i registered (like 6 years ago)
-get called good looking more often by friends or people i know a bit
-ton of more ioi's
-girls now see me as a person and talk to me, unlike before they ignored me
-dont get called weird anymore
-can get away with stuff that used to make people angry (speeding, talking loudly, being low inhib etc)
-people are just in general a lot more nice to me than when i was uglier
-friends get jealous when im around their girlfriend and often get inbetween our conversations
-nobody seems to "sabotage" my life anymore, nobody wants to harm me anymore
-people i had fights with now have a lot of more respect than before
-i seem to have a powerful aura in my family, like everyone proud of me for no reason

list goes on but too tired to think of more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 275 and 9 others
My whole life I tried to act alpha to get girls.
The funniest Alpha quote I ever heard: " acting Alpha is Beta".
The whole Alpha principle for humans is such a stupid concept. And the approach that anyone can be the Alpha.

Alpha, means leader of group. The one on top of the hyrarchy. That's so rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
The funniest Alpha quote I ever heard: " acting Alpha is Beta".
The whole Alpha principle for humans is such a stupid concept. And the approach that anyone can be the Alpha.

Alpha, means leader of group. The one on top of the hyrarchy. That's so rare.

Agreed. No alpha for my face.

Agreed. No alpha for my face.
Also shit like. Yeah an alpha can be a manlet size. LoL.
Or and alpha can look like skinny fag.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
yes, I didnt do insane looksmax but I did softmaxes on me and it made me better looking indeed

My mother owns a store around our house and when clients come they usually pass our house and I get significantly more IOIs
and had a gymcel Becky flirting with me and treating me right

Excellent post, made me rethink a few things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
Unbelievably so, depends on your srarting point, if you're below normie tier you have virtually no shot at popularity unless its some kind of nepotism situation, but people will treat you like a brick wall in the social circle if that's the case and talk shot behind your back. If you're at normie tier everything you say or do in life matters, you're looks aren't helping you per say but not hurting you and if you have the right pheno you will appear above average, obviously being good looking is going to lead to positive feedback easily unearned respect people will treat you better right out of the gate etc, however despite popular belief in my experience the biggest shift in life is not from average to good looking but from ugly to average. Yes having your looks get you things automatically is great, but having zero shot at things in life because of your appearance is exponentially worse. If i could take looking average or a 50/50 chance of ugly or good looking I would take average in a heartbeat. The life of an ugly person is brutal. As a normie you can be popular, get into top frat in college, get through life and advance in career with merit etc, and yes get laid and have a gf. Being sub par physically is a death sentence and you are essentially living with a legitimate disability in terms of going through life with a normal ease

Legit.

being 5'8, bald with glasses is an obstacle in your opinion? I'm 31 and even I never been bullied, I'm pretty much invisible.

It went from bad to worse but that’s probably down to me being a socially autist.