Social maxxing and Friend maxxing

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I am going to keep this short because you are all autist maxxed subhumans who will most likely write "dn rd" anyway.
Anyway, for those of you who want to friend maxx, there is a template you can actually follow. Why friend maxx? Well because getting laid through social circle game is easier than cold approaching or tindermaxxing. So friendmaxxing = sex maxxing. Dunbar's Number is a number that outlines the amount of not how many friends a person should have, but how many they can have based on human psychology. That number id 150. 150 social contacts comprised of friends, colleagues and family. Anything more are acquaintances. Further it is divided into tiers, with the inner most tier comprising just five very close friends and family. The most trusted of them all.
Here is a diagram to illustrate it.

With this scientifically determined number limit in mind, we can use it as a guide to build a social circle. Remember, this represents the MAXIMUM, not the average. That means that you should autistically sit down and think about who you are going to put in your tiers, and then work on doing it.
Another diagram to help:

Go out there and make friends bro! Get involved! Join clubs! :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Chadeep, Deleted member 6867 and 1 other person
Also, it is pretty close to over if you have to even consider following this guide, but nonetheless, it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Subhuman Philtrum, jackthenerd and 4 others
Bruh just be a fun dude whats so complicated about this shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6867 and Patrick Baitman
Just jestermaxx theory
Honestly i know some ugly ass people who are fun and have a good social life, looksmaxxing is mostly for girls and halo effect tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Patrick Baitman
Hold on, you're saying I have to find 100 people and spend 50 hours with each one of them just so they would become "casual friends"? How do you even do this?

Let's say I find one guy, then for five days I spend 10 hours with him so he becomes a friend, then I find another guy and so on, it would take like 500 days to get 100 friends, and by the time I'm finished the first guys would probably don't even remember me, because too much time passed.
Or I could find 100 guys, then spend 6 minutes with each one daily, and it would also take 500 days until we reach 50 hours together, but I can't really imagine the logistics of doing this.
Also, when I will have time to work, eat, have fun, etc. if all I'm doing is spending time with people?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Hold on, you're saying I have to find 100 people and spend 50 hours with each one of them just so they would become "casual friends"? How do you even do this?

Let's say I find one guy, then for five days I spend 10 hours with him so he becomes a friend, then I find another guy and so on, it would take like 500 days to get 100 friends, and by the time I'm finished the first guys would probably don't even remember me, because too much time passed.
Or I could find 100 guys, then spend 6 minutes with each one daily, and it would also take 500 days until we reach 50 hours together, but I can't really imagine the logistics of doing this.
Also, when I will have time to work, eat, have fun, etc. if all I'm doing is spending time with people?
You work with friends. You have fun with friends. You eat with friends.

Humans are pathetically needy in general. Cater to their needs and they'll think you're the one they've been looking for all their life.

People make it too complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 4430, W0KESTMOTHF and 3 others
Humans are pathetically needy in general. Cater to their needs and they'll think you're the one they've been looking for all their life.

People make it too complicated.
Care to elaborate?
Sounds sort of cucked tbh. Just servant maxx theory?

Interesting guide thanks for sharing, going to aim for 10-20 friends tho

Care to elaborate?
Sounds sort of cucked tbh. Just servant maxx theory?
Just be adaptable. Chill with the gamers. Chill with the chads. Chill with thugs. Get a sense for every type of person so you can talk to practically anyone hence easy to make friends. Also dont servantmaxx thats beta af just be yourself lol

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Deleted member 6867
Those subcategories of friends

Good, Intimate etc are VERY true.
I'd say i have mostly good and intimate friends

only 1-2 casual friends

Those subcategories of friends

Good, Intimate etc are VERY true.
I'd say i have mostly good and intimate friends

only 1-2 casual friends
Brutal. Chad has every slot filled with friends.

Brutal. Chad has every slot filled with friends.
Why does it matter if i have every slot filled lmao.
I'd much rather have my current situation of 3 intimate friends and 10 best friends than have so many friends i dont even like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
a guide where no drugs/roids are involved = DN RD

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 6873
Ugly guys like me will never have friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
This is not much of a guide tbh, it's just a diagram. Autisticly sitting down and putting people in different tiers are also pretty pointless, I*m sure you'd instinctively know which tier who is in anyways. A better guide should've maybe been how to socialmaxx, how to friendmaxx, how to become funny, how to become the life of the party (without chad looks), how to be entertaining, and how you can develop and train these skills spesifically (assuming they even exists). How to be fun to be around, how to develop deeper and more meaningful relationships, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Milkistermoo, slayer69 and kebabcoper