Socialmaxxing and Friendmaxxing [IT IS A MUST]

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
"Surveys show that adult men are suffering a friendship crisis. Most adult men don’t have a single friend they could turn to in a time of need. Many sociologists suggest that this dearth of friendship is one of the contributing factors in increased mental disorders and suicide rates among men. But close male friends don’t just keep you from suffering a mental and emotional breakdown. They’re also vital in shaping you into a better man. That’s the argument my guest today, Stephen Mansfield, makes in his latest book, Building Your Band of Brothers. Today on the show, Stephen and I discuss the bleak statistics on male friendship, the myth of the lone alpha male, and why making friends in adulthood is so hard for men. We then discuss what he means by a “band of brothers,” why men’s accountability groups usually fail, and how a close-knit group of friends can help make you a better man. We end our discussion by delving into exactly what you need to do to develop a band of brothers and what to do when you get together. If you feel like you’ve been lacking in the friendship department, this episode is for you. You’re going to walk away with some tactics you can put into action right away to begin developing your posse of pals."

Having no friends, no social contacts is literally causing a mental health epidemic among men. Foids are doing just fine (as per usual), but it is killing men. It's killing your T levels, it's killing your chances of ascension, it is bad news. @Pietrosiek knows this which is why he formed Pietrogang/Pietrosquad/PietroPlatoon. He is building his band of brothers.
The biggest cope is that of the alpha lone wolf. This never existed in history, and has only been a thing a) in America and b) in recent decades. Throughout history, a man has always been a part of a group, a tribe, a community. Does not matter how introvert you think you are, you cannot do without friends. To say otherwise is sour grapes cope.
Get out there and build your band of brothers. It is a requirement. A fucking necessity. Many of our mental illnesses here aren't solely due to inceldom, there are
actually few incels here. It is due to friendless loserdom.
Social life leads to foids anyway, so it is part of ascending. So just do it boyos, get it done.

I made a thread about this last year tbh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hollywood, Chintuck22, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Social maxxing is the hardest step to ascension. You need to socialize in order to improve your social skills but you don't have the social circle to practice in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and St. Wristcel
Everyone here is more NT than me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy
Everyone here is more NT than me
How come you’re getting invited to foursomes if you’re not nt?

its hard fpr me to picture your life ngl are you neet?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Legit

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
How come you’re getting invited to foursomes if you’re not nt?

its hard fpr me to picture your life ngl are you neet?
It was an exceptional situation

Currently NEET, yes

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy
Western culture and society is shit for making friends and trust

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and St. Wristcel
Man I really enjoy your posts. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood, KrissKross and Good_Little_Goy
Tbh I really don’t mesh well with anybody. I don’t even know my true self and I feel like I’m putting on an ”act” when I talk to my “friends”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i wish i could be my true self around others