Society likes to call us losers who will always be failures. But when we accept being losers, they get angry at us.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
All our life, we've been losers, treated like shit, and not respected. We have likely had a super small social circle, or maybe even no friends at all. Lastly, we have never been able to do succeed with the opposite sex and get a girlfriend.

However, when we accept our position, and say "fine we're losers, I'm not gonna put in effort I'm just gonna take it easy and LDAR, maybe even NEET. I don't care I'm not getting girls" They will lose their shit. They want us to constantly be fighting to not be losers so we can constantly be rejected over and over again. This quote here:

WizardofSoda said:
But for normies a lot of it is the social judgement of not having a girlfriend. They don't want to be seen as a loser by society.

Whereas there is something threatening of incels to normies that we see ok judge us a loser, and we keep doing what we want with no consequences.

See, if you were out and you mentioned to someone "I'm a loser" they'd get mad at you. "Don't talk like that, you're so much more than that". pfft, yeah right, we're losers, that's how it is. Meanwhile, those same people, if we ever disagreed with them on something, would be quick to use an ad hominem, "you're a loser". They need us to be uncomfortable with being users because it gives them power over our minds and therefore, power over our choices. That's why the manosphere is so hated. We have a community where we don't have to listen to society's expectatio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, GetShrekt, Deleted member 9568 and 33 others
Virtue signalling cucks.
That's what they are tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ToursOverBoyo2020, oldcelloser and 12 others
Work hard and you might get yourself a girlfriend. Maybe a 35-year-old single mother, but you probably would feel better with her than being alone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, oldcelloser, Deleted member 10172 and 15 others
Do Not Like Hannibal Buress GIF

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Dnr keep crying for society

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, BigBoy, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6997 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, BigBoy, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Work hard and you might get yourself a girlfriend. Maybe a 35-year-old single mother, but you probably would feel better with her than being alone.
Just betabuxx a roastie theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, BigBoy, Deleted member 4797 and 5 others
Truly fucked if ur born with the xy chromosome in today's society

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
People call a few other guys losers and boot them down and at the same time complain they don’t do anything to improve their situation. "That guy is a friendless loser, don’t talk to him". Over for so many guys. Then they try to bring these forums and communities down while we don’t even care about them, but we live rent free in their pathetic npc brains which becomes too much for them to handle so they try to destroy us, fucking pathetic normies

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, BigBoy, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
People call a few other guys losers and boot them down and at the same time complain they don’t do anything to improve their situation. "That guy is a friendless loser, don’t talk to him". Over for so many guys. Then they try to bring these forums and communities down while we don’t even care about them, but we live rent free in their pathetic npc brains which becomes too much for them to handle so they try to destroy us, fucking pathetic normies
can i steal your avi?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pyronitian and TUSSELEIF
Yes based indeed.
I have noticed in recent times that having a girlfriend is a huge thing for Normies to prove to others that they aren’t losers. It’s the 21st century equivalent of having a job or career etc. So much so that once a foid is attained by a Norman, they will base their entire life around the woman to the exclusion of all other life aspects.
It makes sense, incel rate rising, therefore a partner becomes a more uncommon commodity to be revered

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 2729, BigBoy and 3 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
All our life, we've been losers, treated like shit, and not respected. We have likely had a super small social circle, or maybe even no friends at all. Lastly, we have never been able to do succeed with the opposite sex and get a girlfriend.

However, when we accept our position, and say "fine we're losers, I'm not gonna put in effort I'm just gonna take it easy and LDAR, maybe even NEET. I don't care I'm not getting girls" They will lose their shit. They want us to constantly be fighting to not be losers so we can constantly be rejected over and over again. This quote here:

See, if you were out and you mentioned to someone "I'm a loser" they'd get mad at you. "Don't talk like that, you're so much more than that". pfft, yeah right, we're losers, that's how it is. Meanwhile, those same people, if we ever disagreed with them on something, would be quick to use an ad hominem, "you're a loser". They need us to be uncomfortable with being users because it gives them power over our minds and therefore, power over our choices. That's why the manosphere is so hated. We have a community where we don't have to listen to society's expectatio
Carrying the site
Giphy 15

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6512
idk any one who is somewhat mature who would openly say ‘ur a loser’ that’s not very nice tbh

idk any one who is somewhat mature who would openly say ‘ur a loser’ that’s not very nice tbh
Me neither. Though, as a coincidence I don't know anyone irl...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

WE ARE WINNERS
CDXH6DWWEAAr4gx

• +1
  • +1

when u actually accept its over and NEET it's kinda based. You're basically unaffected by your situation cause you're no longer chasing females and what's the point of buying a house, a fancy car, or spending money on copes like cologne and nice clothes when ur not chasing women.

• +1
when u actually accept its over and NEET it's kinda based. You're basically unaffected by your situation cause you're no longer chasing females and what's the point of buying a house, a fancy car, or spending money on copes like cologne and nice clothes when ur not chasing women.
you dont need a nice house to bang hot girls. all you need is looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
you dont need a nice house to bang hot girls. all you need is looks
This is why I tell all .me users to live with their parents, because it's all about looks. Women don't give a fuck if u live with ur parents. And save the money towards surgeries

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 4612
This is why I tell all .me users to live with their parents, because it's all about looks. Women don't give a fuck if u live with ur parents. And save the money towards surgeries
you also dont need to tell them you live with your parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Dnr keep crying for society
Yooo wtf this is so funny bc it doesnt even make sense, all you want is to confront op and some reacts

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4612
High IQ

• +1

its over for the guy in your avi OP :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
no, he's Michael Yerger, 7 psl gigachad
i see it now lol; hes a 9/10 chad irl, PSL is irrelevant, its a cope for autists in lookism forums, but he would be a prime JB slayer IRL no doubt

• +1
Reactions: gamma
For what it’s worth, once I stopped caring about school/career , girls any of that I’ve never been lower stressed, cortisol, anxiety & ironically depressed.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

High iq