Society praises hedonism and bullies.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Kids who have been bullied often get told to get over it and just forgive the treatment they had to endure.

Here is what people/society mean when they say this to you:

“Your desire for justice and dignity distracts you from being a useful wageslave for me, so just cut it.”

“Don’t act on those absolutely natural impulses for vengeance, because otherwise it could inconvenience me, …also, bullies are kinda hot.”

“If you took revenge of any kind, it would force me to acknowledge that my future treatment of you might have negative consequences for me personally. I would even be forced to have a modicum of respect for you as a person, but I just don’t want to see you as anything other than a doormat.”

This advice only serves to “keep the peace”. People whose job it is to deliver justice and protection just don’t want to be bothered by the problems of an ugly unpopular looser like you. Dealing with your bullies is more trouble than you are worth since you yourself will cause absolutely no trouble no matter what they do to you. (right?)

Should you ever complain about this state of affairs, you will immediately labeled as having a victim complex, your problems will be relativize and you should grow a thick skin. Congratulations, now people don’t even have to pretend to take your problems seriously, because you are a whiney bitch anyway and there are always starving children in Africa who have it so much worse than you.

Lol, what are people expecting to happen at this point? It’s like not maintaining your car and suddenly wondering why the brakes don’t work anymore. Oh right, they expect you to forgive.

People have to relearn that not being subjected to (retributive) violence is not a faggy human right but a privilege that individuals can revoke any time. You are so used to security and peace that you think its natural and don’t have to somehow adjust your behavior in order to maintain it.

Oh god I wish I could kick the shit out of my old ass teacher while simultaneously yelling at her “stand up for yourself”. Afterwards I would just tell her to get over it and forgive me. BTW, everyone who lost a loved one due to the actions of an incel should just get over it. Likewise for rape and holocaust victims. Empathy works only reflective you entitled fucks.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AngryShortMale and 28 others
I like hedonism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Chintuck22

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SLA, mulattomaxxer, Need2Ascend and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Stevensmithgerard
Bullies are bullies because of unlimited dopamine from looks and money.Subhumans are subhumans due to being poor and having bad looks just because they were born.They are born to be Chad's prey.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ItsOver.com and NothingCanStopMe
teen love is a meme, IV coke is soo much better
It becomes over as soon as you finish highschool. Then you won't be able to meet with prime JB's anymore, and you're pretty much left with roasties.

Every girl has lost her virginity in highschool. Remember that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, horizontallytall, ItsOver.com and 6 others
It becomes over as soon as you finish highschool. Then you won't be able to meet with prime JB's anymore, and you're pretty much left with roasties.

Every girl has lost her virginity in highschool. Remember that
ropefuel

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
But hey... atleast JBW works in south america. And the age of consent is 14 there

7b33b813 14dc 40b6 ad86 c69a7ee14b07 01
EE56AF0B 9913 4C22 B1B1 9395CB551A81

So there is still hope.. right
:forcedsmile:? @personalityinkwell are you white ? Surgerymax asap if so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ItsOver.com and Subhuman Philtrum
Kids who have been bullied often get told to get over it and just forgive the treatment they had to endure.

Here is what people/society mean when they say this to you:

“Your desire for justice and dignity distracts you from being a useful wageslave for me, so just cut it.”

“Don’t act on those absolutely natural impulses for vengeance, because otherwise it could inconvenience me, …also, bullies are kinda hot.”

“If you took revenge of any kind, it would force me to acknowledge that my future treatment of you might have negative consequences for me personally. I would even be forced to have a modicum of respect for you as a person, but I just don’t want to see you as anything other than a doormat.”

This advice only serves to “keep the peace”. People whose job it is to deliver justice and protection just don’t want to be bothered by the problems of an ugly unpopular looser like you. Dealing with your bullies is more trouble than you are worth since you yourself will cause absolutely no trouble no matter what they do to you. (right?)

Should you ever complain about this state of affairs, you will immediately labeled as having a victim complex, your problems will be relativize and you should grow a thick skin. Congratulations, now people don’t even have to pretend to take your problems seriously, because you are a whiney bitch anyway and there are always starving children in Africa who have it so much worse than you.

Lol, what are people expecting to happen at this point? It’s like not maintaining your car and suddenly wondering why the brakes don’t work anymore. Oh right, they expect you to forgive.

People have to relearn that not being subjected to (retributive) violence is not a faggy human right but a privilege that individuals can revoke any time. You are so used to security and peace that you think its natural and don’t have to somehow adjust your behavior in order to maintain it.

Oh god I wish I could kick the shit out of my old ass teacher while simultaneously yelling at her “stand up for yourself”. Afterwards I would just tell her to get over it and forgive me. BTW, everyone who lost a loved one due to the actions of an incel should just get over it. Likewise for rape and holocaust victims. Empathy works only reflective you entitled fucks.

lmfao no wonder you hate me, you're literally a bully victim and now I bring back those memories :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub5faliure
This thread should be moved to "The best of the best" section of this forum. It's gold and very high IQ.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
This thread should be moved to "The best of the best" section of this forum. It's gold and very high IQ.
Nah, that's just my observation

I wish this thread is rather in the best of the best section

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Another great thread

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Nah, that's just my observation

I wish this thread is rather in the best of the best section

OK I see. Hedonism in the sense that you have goals and want to be the best version of yourself to be happier. Though, since that is delayed gratification, and a long term plan, it isn't real hedonism.

I'm the one who is pursuing hedonism the most here and I am not proud of it. Hedonism means that you prioritize short term pleasure over long term pleasure, you have as much fun as you can right now while not caring about the future because you care much more about the present. This is how I have always been, and of course my plan is to gymmax, but I don't see it a finish line many years from now, I see it as a journey that I am going to constantly enjoy as time passes, as I get better looking and my options expand, I'll be able to have more and more fun.

But working in order to secure a better future, that isn't hedonism, that is a wise decision, you are making good decisions and putting in the effort, but you aren't living an hedonistic lifestyle, not like I am. When I have to work, I put in the minimum of effort required and never go above and beyond because I hate it, when I have a school project I wait till the last few hours to start, I procrastinate on work because I hate it, I procrastinated so much about showing up to my last job that I showed up late almost every day and was fired after 9 months of working there since they were too forgiving about it

I have always been extremely lazy not just for work but for everything that doesn't interest me, I only care about having fun and being happy and avoiding discomfort, pain and hard work. That is why I haven't done much since I graduated from high school and I was a NEET for a very long time and I was too lazy to talk to women IRL. My hedonism is what led me to this website. The only thing that I was able to be somewhat consistent on was my training at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
That's why Breaking Bad was one of the best tv shows, it's basically a loser beta provider that decides that has enough due to cancer and decides to do what the fuck he wants.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Averagecel, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
High IQ post, the advice teachers give to deal with bullies is actually so low iq. "Just walk away", "get a teacher". You have to cave your bullies skull in, or retaliate with violence. Most people will leave you alone if they know you fight back, self preservation is an instinct.

Hedonism is praised because its good for the economy and makes rich people even richer, while keeping poor people poor.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, horizontallytall and 3 others
High IQ post, the advice teachers give to deal with bullies is actually so low iq. "Just walk away", "get a teacher". You have to cave your bullies skull in, or retaliate with violence. Most people will leave you alone if they know you fight back, self preservation is an instinct.

Hedonism is praised because its good for the economy and makes rich people even richer, while keeping poor people poor.
The problem is bullies often have big groups
Nobody can win against 8 guys. 1v8

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mulattomaxxer and Chintuck22
It is sometimes asked whether it is not possible to slow down the tempo somewhat, to put a check on the movement. No, comrades, it is not possible! The tempo must not be reduced! On the contrary, we must increase it as much as is within our powers and possibilities. This is dictated to us by our obligations to the workers and peasants of the USSR. This is dictated to us by our obligations to the working class of the whole world.

To slacken the tempo would mean falling behind. And those who fall behind get beaten. But we do not want to be beaten. No, we refuse to be beaten! One feature of the history of old Russia was the continual beatings she suffered because of her backwardness. She was beaten by the Mongol khans. She was beaten by the Turkish beys. She was beaten by the Swedish feudal lords. She was beaten by the Polish and Lithuanian gentry. She was beaten by the British and French capitalists. She was beaten by the Japanese barons. All beat her because of her backwardness, military backwardness, cultural backwardness, political backwardness, industrial backwardness, agricultural backwardness. They beat her because to do so was profitable and could be done with impunity. Do you remember the words of the prerevolutionary poet: "You are poor and abundant, mighty and impotent, Mother Russia." Those gentlemen were quite familiar with the verses of the old poet. They beat her, saying: "You are abundant; so one can enrich oneself at your expense. They beat her, saying: "You are poor and impotent '" so you can be beaten and plundered with impunity. Such is the law of the exploiters-to beat the backward and the weak. It is the jungle law of capitalism. You are backward, you are weak-therefore you are wrong; hence, you can be beaten and enslaved. You are mighty-therefore you are right; hence, we must be wary of you. That is why we must no longer lag behind.

This was Stalin on Russia and its urgent need to improve. In his words: Might makes Right. Simple as

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Chintuck22
That's why Breaking Bad was one of the best tv shows, it's basically a loser beta provider that decides that has enough due to cancer and decides to do what the fuck he wants.
except the kike parts

he also didn't er his bitch wife which was very disturbing

everyone is hedonistic