Society wants you to beautiful, but they don't want you to be blackpilled

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
WTF is wrong with this garbage ass society?? Its proven time and time again looks is all that matters but yet surgery and steroids are frowned upon.

It's like ( bluepilled retards ) normal people would rather you go to college, get a job, take out loans, buy a nice house/car/clothes/boat AND THEN you can ascend.

But instead why not just spend your money on surgeries and steroid max so you can be good looking bufff guy who everyone loves. I have worked around nerdy engineers who studymaxxed whole life and their lives SUCKK

But if you tell anyone you're getting surgeries or juicing " come on bro you dont need it, you're fine just the way you are, btw gotta go "

But yet when you ascend " wow you looking good bro, your life must be awesome, lets hang out if you get some free time "

The only acceptable looksmax in society is

1. Smile guy, you look unpleasant but if you smile Im sure you will look tons better?

2. Haircut, oh you're norwooding? Just shave it off

3. Lose weight, well actually you look kind of too skinny, is it healthy not to stuff your face every couple of hours?

4. Buy some nice clothes thay fit bro, that way you look like those Chads on the ads

5. Brush your teeth and shower, yeah bro easy to forget this one, Im not sure what a " lower third " is but who cares, ladies like a man who doesnt smell like garbage, did you know that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
society is designed to promote the best genes (most of the time)

Surgeries are cheating genetics so people get mad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, middayshowers, AmorFatis and 7 others
WTF is wrong with this garbage ass society?? Its proven time and time again looks is all that matters but yet surgery and steroids are frowned upon.

It's like ( bluepilled retards ) normal people would rather you go to college, get a job, take out loans, buy a nice house/car/clothes/boat AND THEN you can ascend.

But instead why not just spend your money on surgeries and steroid max so you can be good looking bufff guy who everyone loves. I have worked around nerdy engineers who studymaxxed whole life and their lives SUCKK

But if you tell anyone you're getting surgeries or juicing " come on bro you dont need it, you're fine just the way you are, btw gotta go "

But yet when you ascend " wow you looking good bro, your life must be awesome, lets hang out if you get some free time "

The only acceptable looksmax in society is

1. Smile guy, you look unpleasant but if you smile Im sure you will look tons better?

2. Haircut, oh you're norwooding? Just shave it off

3. Lose weight, well actually you look kind of too skinny, is it healthy not to stuff your face every couple of hours?

4. Buy some nice clothes thay fit bro, that way you look like those Chads on the ads

5. Brush your teeth and shower, yeah bro easy to forget this one, Im not sure what a " lower third " is but who cares, ladies like a man who doesnt smell like garbage, did you know that?
They want men to be bluepilled because women are the main motivation for men to work. These ugly men are contributing to society by wageslaving 40 hours a week because they are told money will attract money. Little do they know women care about looks and they will never get a loving girlfriend. Imagine if society found that out, men would stop working and the whole system would collapse.

• +1
Reactions: meh, UglyMan, oldcell and 3 others
The simple answer is people view plastic surgery as not only cheating genetics or natural processes, but as requiring no effort. To them, you just walk in, pay a surgeon money, and without any effort on your part, you completely cheat your destiny.

They also create contrived boundaries about what is acceptable and what isn't. Lasik, braces, acne treatments are all acceptable. Then there are the things that have conditional acceptance. Breast implants, but only after breast cancer reconstruction. Facial surgery, but only as a gender transistion or after an accident.

Finally, they think it's a waste of money. 5k? Wow, that's so much! They only imagine numbers in monthly payments. If you told them the price of their phone bills, cable bills, media subscriptions, and other digital content services cost 5k for 1 year, they would balk and say that's too expensive, yet they glady pay 400 a month combined for all of those.

But fuck that. No one has a right to dictate what you do with your own face and why and what the monetary value of that is and misrepresent the countless hours of research required to make sure it turns out well.

Society doesn't want you to be blackpilled. It wants you to live in its own superficial reality that ignores the one and only true and most important reality: We are just animals and we are all going to die, someday.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, turkproducer, middayshowers and 10 others
They want to feel special that humans are advanced but once you are blackpilled every single move, action, word, behavior makes sense and highly predictable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2632
The simple answer is people view plastic surgery as not only cheating genetics or natural processes, but as requiring no effort. To them, you just walk in, pay a surgeon money, and without any effort on your part, you completely cheat your destiny.

They also create contrived boundaries about what is acceptable and what isn't. Lasik, braces, acne treatments are all acceptable. Then there are the things that have conditional acceptance. Breast implants, but only after breast cancer reconstruction. Facial surgery, but only as a gender transistion or after an accident.

Finally, they think it's a waste of money. 5k? Wow, that's so much! They only imagine numbers in monthly payments. If you told them the price of their phone bills, cable bills, media subscriptions, and other digital content services cost 5k for 1 year, they would balk and say that's too expensive, yet they glady pay 400 a month combined for all of those.

But fuck that. No one has a right to dictate what you do with your own face and why and what the monetary value of that is and misrepresent the countless hours of research required to make sure it turns out well.

Society doesn't want you to be blackpilled. It wants you to live in its own superficial reality that ignores the one and only true and most important reality: We are just animals and we are all going to die, someday.

I believe you contributed the best answer. Only SOME things are acceptable by society like weed nowadays is cool but cigarettes are for losers, but 20/30 years ago it was the exact opposite.

It's like society just picks and chooses things to be cool with at a certain time, comic books used to be for geeks now Marvel movies make billions of dollars.

Also SPOT ON with the cell phone analogy, " wow 10k to improve your face and increase your enjoyment out of life what a waste of money "

Meanwhile they buy stupid ass shit thay doesnt help like the newest cell phone that does nothing different for 1K, or an overpriced car that loses value once off the lot

• +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 2846, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
Im so happy I've become blackpilled so I know the importance of looks and how to improve
I wonder what my life would be like rn if i wasnt blackpilled?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
People want to virtue signal, but they don't want you actually outcompeting them and mogging them to hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 245
best thread i've ever seen here. looksmax at all costs

Im so happy I've become blackpilled so I know the importance of looks and how to improve
I wonder what my life would be like rn if i wasnt blackpilled?
same

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life