sociopathcels/psychopathcels are you capable of feeling stress?

middayshowers

middayshowers

Adept
People that claim to be sociopaths or pyschopaths on public forums just have Aspergers and are coping hard ngl. Believing you’re a sociopath is a pretty good cope though for those that are looking for reasons not to rope, it might make you feel special

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Enthusiast
Could be an adaptive response to highly stressful environment in early childhood or something.

inTimeTheyWillPay

inTimeTheyWillPay

Optimistic Nice Dude
UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
pretty sure i'm a sociopath, not going to get a diagnosis lol; i can get annoyed at stuff but i don't think i'd ever call it stress or anxiety or anything like that because it feels nothing like what people describe it as

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Y U think that you might be a sociopath?
don't really have normal empathy, not in a "hurr durr me lone wolf way", i understand the concept and try and follow the whole "treat people who you want to be treated", i don't "feel" it though if that makes sense

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
Unless u are missing part of ur brain, schicopath is just a special snowflake term for someone with a shit past

H

HSM1

Amateur
don't really have normal empathy, not in a "hurr durr me lone wolf way", i understand the concept and try and follow the whole "treat people who you want to be treated", i don't "feel" it though if that makes sense
Autistic fuck stfu

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
I get labeled as a psychopath constantly. Which is hilarious because I don't qualify as a psychopath at all. I've been called a sociopath before but I've no confirmation, nor do I care really. But yes stress is deffinitely something I can feel.

pisslord

pisslord

Wizard
I get labeled as a psychopath constantly. Which is hilarious because I don't qualify as a psychopath at all. I've been called a sociopath before but I've no confirmation, nor do I care really. But yes stress is deffinitely something I can feel.
real psycho?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Elementalist
Sociopathy isn't what most people think it is. The average sociopath isn't some edgy serial killer or mastermind like Hannibal Lector. Mostly sociopaths are just stupid arrogant people who can't seem to understand that their behavior is upsetting to others. I have known people like this in the real world and they are some of the most obnoxious individuals I have ever met. I also don't think sociopathy is an on/off thing but rather it's a spectrum.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
All I know is that plenty of people have labeled me a psychopath because of the things I've done and my attitude. But I don't qualify as a psychopath in the slightest

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
OFC they can. sociopath = edgy cope. they feel fear. everyone feels fear
People that claim to be sociopaths or pyschopaths on public forums just have Aspergers and are coping hard ngl. Believing you’re a sociopath is a pretty good cope though for those that are looking for reasons not to rope, it might make you feel special

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)