sociopathcels/psychopathcels are you capable of feeling stress?

People that claim to be sociopaths or pyschopaths on public forums just have Aspergers and are coping hard ngl. Believing you’re a sociopath is a pretty good cope though for those that are looking for reasons not to rope, it might make you feel special

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Trilogy, Deleted member 5815 and 10 others
People that claim to be sociopaths or pyschopaths on public forums just have Aspergers and are coping hard ngl
This is true. If someone brags about being a sociopath the chances are they’re probably not a sociopath.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, dogtown, Einon and 2 others
Could be an adaptive response to highly stressful environment in early childhood or something.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and middayshowers
pretty sure i'm a sociopath, not going to get a diagnosis lol; i can get annoyed at stuff but i don't think i'd ever call it stress or anxiety or anything like that because it feels nothing like what people describe it as

pretty sure i'm a sociopath, not going to get a diagnosis lol; i can get annoyed at stuff but i don't think i'd ever call it stress or anxiety or anything like that because it feels nothing like what people describe it as
Y U feel like that

This is true. If someone brags about being a sociopath the chances are they’re probably just retarded anime fags trying to be edgy

Y U think that you might be a sociopath?
don't really have normal empathy, not in a "hurr durr me lone wolf way", i understand the concept and try and follow the whole "treat people who you want to be treated", i don't "feel" it though if that makes sense

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
Unless u are missing part of ur brain, schicopath is just a special snowflake term for someone with a shit past

don't really have normal empathy, not in a "hurr durr me lone wolf way", i understand the concept and try and follow the whole "treat people who you want to be treated", i don't "feel" it though if that makes sense
Autistic fuck stfu

I get labeled as a psychopath constantly. Which is hilarious because I don't qualify as a psychopath at all. I've been called a sociopath before but I've no confirmation, nor do I care really. But yes stress is deffinitely something I can feel.

I get labeled as a psychopath constantly. Which is hilarious because I don't qualify as a psychopath at all. I've been called a sociopath before but I've no confirmation, nor do I care really. But yes stress is deffinitely something I can feel.
real psycho?

Sociopathy isn't what most people think it is. The average sociopath isn't some edgy serial killer or mastermind like Hannibal Lector. Mostly sociopaths are just stupid arrogant people who can't seem to understand that their behavior is upsetting to others. I have known people like this in the real world and they are some of the most obnoxious individuals I have ever met. I also don't think sociopathy is an on/off thing but rather it's a spectrum.

All I know is that plenty of people have labeled me a psychopath because of the things I've done and my attitude. But I don't qualify as a psychopath in the slightest

OFC they can. sociopath = edgy cope. they feel fear. everyone feels fear
People that claim to be sociopaths or pyschopaths on public forums just have Aspergers and are coping hard ngl. Believing you’re a sociopath is a pretty good cope though for those that are looking for reasons not to rope, it might make you feel special

Exactly. U cannot be a sociopath with any trauma. U cannot have truama with being emotional. Its just like many people are npc's with different personalities but same opinions . The different personalities makes people thinks they are special . Its just an evolutionary mechanism to make u do work and have a drive towards a purpose

Exactly. U cannot be a sociopath with any trauma. U cannot have truama with being emotional. Its just like many people are npc's with different personalities but same opinions . The different personalities makes people thinks they are special . Its just an evolutionary mechanism to make u do work and have a drive towards a purpose
bro that shit was from 4 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat
bro that shit was from 4 years ago
nope dont matter greencel does what greencel pleases wtf u talmbout we talking about psychopathsŷ/sociopaths right NOW
Screenshot 2023 09 06 15 11 162

4yrs to turn greencel but nigga still grey at heart :cry::forcedsmile::lul:

They do. Psychopaths have higher testosterone and cortisol than normal people.