Sodium intake

Blubsdad

Blubsdad

Iron
Sodium intake is necessary for bodily functions so you can't cut it out completely especially when you are gymcelling like me but I am in the process of getting my face slim as possible so I am wondering did anyone try 500-1000mg sodium daily?(recommended limit is 2g)

i did and it was pretty good and i felt pretty lean, but u need to do low carb too (0-100g daily) and also make sure ur getting enough potassium in ur diet. also i was at my leanest when i literally just lost weight, which is 1st priority. u should lower bodyfat asap bc face>body. make sure u do this diet for a good 2-4 weeks to see results.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I thought about diet but to be honest, until you go full keto which is sub 50 g carbs more like 20-30 though, most of your calories or at least 50% need to come from carbs.(libido,testosterone production, energy in the gym etc.)

If you are consumin 100g carbs, your body will convert protein into glucose to fuel your body which is just not optimal.
The reason for no keto is that due to exams in the next few weeks the adjusting period may be brutal and it just is soo much more work than an traditional healthy diet.

My bf is probably sub 13%(decently lean and can see abs), but due to my smallish frame if I would cut right now I would look weird so thats why I want to tryhard for the next couple months and continue a slow bulk.

Yea in the process of increasing potassium and water consumption too plus Vitamin C

If you are consumin 100g carbs, your body will convert protein into glucose to fuel your body which is just not optimal.
The reason for no keto is that due to exams in the next few weeks the adjusting period may be brutal and it just is soo much more work than an traditional healthy diet.
That's why you eat fats

Yea but if you aren't in ketosis your body is just going to convert protein into energy not your fat or?
On keto you're supposed to be using fats for energy. Your body should be using the fat for energy if you're getting enough of it, if not it will resort to protein.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome