Soft looksmaxing 1.5 years in

Phad

Phad

JATT
Before I even talk, I know I got a long neck and everything that can be improved. I’m posting this here for the following reasons, to inspire, to show results of soft looksmaxing(mewing, beard/stubble, hairstyle), and last but not least to be narcy.

Eyebrows- start trimming they way you want them look, oil massages from time time( feels good too), start lifting so your dna potentional can be unlocked (research how dna unlocks with physical changes)

Hair- For all my life I had long hair 2 feet plus for religion reasons but with life comes experiences so I cut it and took me a while to catch up in hair knowledge. If you arnt spending money on your hair what are you doing ( Argan oil, sea salt spray, various types of hair products, dermaroller). Your hair is as complex as your nervous system, it’s very hard to understand it to achieve its fullest potential so always try new styles and products to suit your goals.

Beard/stubble- In my culture if you can’t grow a beard you might as well not be a man. If you can’t grow something naturally hop on mixnodil( I’m on it rn to get darker hairs). I’m still figuring out how to fade the lower and upper cheek line to get my ideal look but genetically I’m thankful for being able to grow a beard.

Mewing( changed my nose shape, compare the nostrils)- I been diagnosed with sleep apnea( getting fixed atm). I also would be breathing a lot out my mouth during winter months cuz of stuffy nose and just thought my nose was clogged. Ever since I started mewing my nostrils have flared more making it more masculine and allowing me breath normally which I will never take for granted. Another side effect was that my mandible started upswingimg so my mandible started having more forward growth and looks better now and is enhanced by the beard shadow at the Gonial angle region.

Extras- got a earring to offset my personality, wearing clothes that look good on me( gives you confidence and girls will think your more attractive without knowing that it’s the clothing halo), expanding my knowledge to learn how people operate and using that to get what I want. having a healthy mind, if you don’t have a healthy mind you will never operate at 100% and will be hindering yourself for this precious life given to us. I see people like that Balkan guy or that black guy who jerks off and guys like arceus who have potential but that is hindered by the way they are perceiving their outlook on the world.

Nonetheless my final notes are to think life as a game and everybody else as competition. Are you gonna just stay stagnant and lose in a game where everything and anything is possible, break the rules break the laws and live your dreams ??????????????

Attachments

• 7EEB04C8-9A3E-411B-8A7E-A2BCF9131467.jpeg
    7EEB04C8-9A3E-411B-8A7E-A2BCF9131467.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 403
  • 4DCBCD5B-D6F9-45BE-9B0A-93E6F4A0F845.jpeg
    4DCBCD5B-D6F9-45BE-9B0A-93E6F4A0F845.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 402
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, SHARK, FatmanO and 3 others
U havr some of the best and some of the goofiest features

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax, AspiringChad, Phad and 2 others
All men looks 10x times better with the beard all men
Grow it longer at the chin and and shorter at sides, because your lower thord is extreme short, u want prolong face

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Good job bro, keep it up. And that is indeed a cool sweater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Your lower third is too short compared to midface, that’s why it looks a bit off, a wraparound jaw implant to lengthen your lower third a bit will help you. You look much better now, good transformation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
Grow it longer at the chin and and shorter at sides, because your lower thord is extreme short, u want prolong face
Over for guys like me who can't grow a full beard

• +1
Reactions: Spite and dodt
neckcel but good transformation.

Lower third is too short.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Whatever you did it worked, well done

Holy shit, I have the same problem, short lower third. How does one fix this???

From below average to slightly above average

Wrap around jaw implants or jaw angle?
Wrap around because it augments the middle of the mandible too which is important and also gives a smoother finish no step offs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Phad
holy fuck that's a ncie sweater bro

Yea hopped on minoxidil for that. I can also expect a few mm growth for the lower third after I get Tmj treatment done
Your lower third is too short compared to midface, that’s why it looks a bit off, a wraparound jaw implant to lengthen your lower third a bit will help you. You look much better now, good transformation

Yea been looking into it; I could honestly get one rn but I wanna save up more money and see my true potential without cheating life
Holy shit, I have the same problem, short lower third. How does one fix this???
Implants for the gonial angles or wrap around jaw implant. Most expensive type of surgery but works well on lower thirds like mine. Most have a good chin but a bad mandible, for me it’s the opposite
neckcel but good transformation.
I did some neck training and gained a half inch. Looking to max out at 15.5 inches cuz otherwise my head would look comically small
holy fuck that's a ncie sweater bro
Thank you soo much. I bought it 2 years ago but never could wear it cuz it was too big but I finnaly look decent in it ?????

Side note: when I was a newborn 1-6 months apparently I wasn’t fed well. Sometimes we didn’t have enough food at the time so I would starve and that maybe contributed to my facial muscles not growing as much
U havr some of the best and some of the goofiest features
Punjabi, so I got features from all neighboring countries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Deleted member 470
Giraffe neck theory legit

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Appliyin Minoxidil will cause wrinkles but every looksmaxx has its price so go for it tbh

Hiding his gutti in the first pic lool

looked better before

look much better current but rly need to fix ur lower third it falios u hard

looking good bruv

Gymcel+Neck training motivation for me

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Damn bro, your skull looks like a failed morph