solution for big forehead?

leloucheREBORN

leloucheREBORN

Britannia's Emperor 《◇》
My forehead is kinda big (five or 5.5 fingers) but not crazy huge.

Women can do this surgery: https://hudabeauty.com/forehead-reduction-surgery/ ----> Instant Result!
But men shouldnt do it cuz they cant hide the scar.

Do you think I can do a Hairtransplant (for slight Norwood) and also lowering my hairline a bit? I doubt that it would look as naturally as a forehead reduction surgery.

(I might post pictures later)

@needsolution

hairline lowering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 685
Hairline lowering

5 head checking in. It depends on your facial proportions. If you have a large enough splanchnocranium and solid lower third, big forehead ain't THAT bad. You can also easily run hairgame and adopt a hairstyle that has bangs or some shit. Messy hair works too. That's the only thing working for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Limbo
Need at tall lower third

• +1
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser
Hairline lowering

How is that different from forehead reduction surgery? Is it like getting FUE but right below the hairline? wouldn't this fuck you up if you start nordwooding?

How is that different from forehead reduction surgery? Is it like getting FUE but right below the hairline? wouldn't this fuck you up if you start nordwooding?
No idea tbh

hairline lowering
Hairline lowering

so you think just get the surgery, but isnt the scar very visible?
:https://www.drphilipyoung.com/diaries/brow-bone-reduction-hairline-lowering-browlift-healing-diary/
surgery is cutting skin away and pulling it down.
Lowering is putting new hair follicles 1-2cm under your hairline to "lower it". Its for men and women. Usually doctor say that the surgery is not for men, because they will bald and then the scar remaisn visible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel and leloucheREBORN
  • +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution and Deleted member 2587
hair transplant

same issue

scheduled HT after corona epidemic is gone

hair transplant

same issue

scheduled HT after corona epidemic is gone
nice. In Turkey? My doctors would take about 2.5€ all inclusive but I think you can get it cheaper there.
How many grafts and how much cm will you lower it?

In San Diego there's this surgeon named Dr Hilinski he does that sort of thing.

What about surgical forehead reduction and then covering the scar line with FUE hair transplant?

I think this combo could be viable with ppl who dont have enough donor hair to create a lower hairline with just HT only.

If you Norwood at one point, its over anyways. It wont matter if you have a scar line on your forehead or not, its just over- youre invisible either way.

nice. In Turkey? My doctors would take about 2.5€ all inclusive but I think you can get it cheaper there.
How many grafts and how much cm will you lower it?
Turkey? No! Fuck Turkey. I won't let roaches cut me.
Only top tier surgeons from old Europe.

I'm ok paying top dollar when it comes to looksmaxxing. Health & Looks >>>>>>>>> everything

Saving money on surgeries is placenta IQ tier

• +1
Reactions: kota
Turkey? No! Fuck Turkey. I won't let roaches cut me.
Only top tier surgeons from old Europe.

I'm ok paying top dollar when it comes to looksmaxxing. Health & Looks >>>>>>>>> everything

Saving money on surgeries is placenta IQ tier
dude if you go to top doctors in turkey (at lest 2k€ most are over 2.5k€) you are in very hood hands. But your decision bro
What about surgical forehead reduction and then covering the scar line with FUE hair transplant?

I think this combo could be viable with ppl who dont have enough donor hair to create a lower hairline with just HT only.

If you Norwood at one point, its over anyways. It wont matter if you have a scar line on your forehead or not, its just over- youre invisible either way.
yes was thinking about the same. But i think i only need 1-2 cm lowering so it shouldnt be difficult with hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
you guys do the shit you talk here or just over and over reading and posting about the same. i wonder if someone has done anything jet 3 years later

you guys do the shit you talk here or just over and over reading and posting about the same. i wonder if someone has done anything jet 3 years later
Havent done anything yet. I have curly hairs that hide my hairline.
But if I do hair transplant in turkey (2024/25) to get from nw1.5 to perf hairline I will also lower it in the same procedure

• Hmm...
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser