Some blackpill/racepill for copers who think arabs are tanned whites

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

Saudi Arab Subhuman
Many arabs look just like curries, and even darker/uglier. Pure Subhumans.
The Saudi Prince
These are known as the gulf arab nations. These also happen are arabs in there purest form.I'd say arab for the other nations is purely linguistic, for example Syrians, Palestinians while some mixed with gulf, most are a whole fucking different ethnicity.
How can you say Bashar and Saudi Prince are both Arab JFL.
Levant "Arabs" are a whole different ethnic group. just called arab because we forced the culture on there shithole countries

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Some people just look bad

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Chadelite, Mansnob and 1 other person
yh whoever made that comment in the other thread is retarded

• +1
Reactions: SuperSaiyanGymcel
Society has gone to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
is the ugliest phenotype based on average PSL.

Yellow shades in Arabia, that is disgusting.
Better than beig ugly streetshitter pheno.
Even if the skin color can be debatable as not that subhuman, look at the bones.

Even if the skin color can be debatable as not that subhuman, look at the bones.
C91AFD8A 8C28 484D AB34 DD5D257321E1

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 2205
I was saying they used to roam the arabian deserts, meaning some arab prob have there dna

• Woah
Its over, they all suffer from the arabians failo, even the lighter ones, but still better than suffer the asian relates failo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Its over, they all suffer from the arabians failo, even the lighter ones, but still better than suffer the asian relates failo.
asians can run kpop game

it's over for me bro ?

This post is hard to read can you fix up the pictures. I got no idea what you're talking about. Does arab really matter at the end of the day? Middle east makes more sense because it's based on geography rather than spoken language.

• +1
This post is hard to read can you fix up the pictures. I got no idea what you're talking about. Does arab really matter at the end of the day? Middle east makes more sense because it's based on geography rather than spoken language.
Why does middle east make more sense? they are many ethnic groups in the middle east.

yea since people have 0 knowledge about race they make it simple for themself and put everything in 1 pot

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite