Some good skin products?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Some products that legit boosts the youthful glow or at least make your skin look brighter/energized. I work from home so I don’t leave the house for the whole day lol so I look like a fookin zombie

Neutrogena ageless intensives for wrinkles. Dermaroll and scrub. Nothing helps with glow besides suntan and not smoking.

Some products that legit boosts the youthful glow or at least make your skin look brighter/energized. I work from home so I don’t leave the house for the whole day lol so I look like a fookin zombie
Tinted moisturizers work well for me because I'm part asian, but maybe not so much if you're pasty white. EltaMD is a good brand. It's pretty much as close as you can get to makeup as a straight guy, lmao

Neutrogena ageless intensives for wrinkles. Dermaroll and scrub. Nothing helps with glow besides suntan and not smoking.
Post link of products bro

Tinted moisturizers work well for me because I'm part asian, but maybe not so much if you're pasty white. EltaMD is a good brand. It's pretty much as close as you can get to makeup as a straight guy, lmao

May as well apply base then. Fix the cause don't hide the symptoms. That's cope.

May as well apply base then. Fix the cause don't hide the symptoms. That's cope.
It's not a replacement for good skincare, obviously. Not cope if it works boyo

Post link of products bro

Just find a scrub you like, I use l'oreal charcoal scrub. Helps to get rid of blackheads and reduce pore size. Get a 1,5mm dermaroller to encourage collagen production. Oh yeah and toner is important, I use eucerin blemish free toner. Just search the product names on Google bud.

Take vitamin d then no homo

It's not a replacement for good skincare, obviously. Not cope if it works boyo

Lol did I touch a nerve?

Does wearing lifts qualify as coping?

It works but are you not using something to cope with being short? Boyo?

• JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Just find a scrub you like, I use l'oreal charcoal scrub. Helps to get rid of blackheads and reduce pore size. Get a 1,5mm dermaroller to encourage collagen production. Oh yeah and toner is important, I use eucerin blemish free toner. Just search the product names on Google bud.
No I mean for Neutrogena, I always struggle to find their products for some reason

I dermaroll but with 0.5mm jfl @ 1.5mm, that would hurt as fuck I can barely stand the pain from 0.5mm

Lol did I touch a nerve?

Does wearing lifts qualify as coping?

It works but are you not using something to cope with being short? Boyo?
Chill boyo :lul:

No I mean for Neutrogena, I always struggle to find their products for some reason

I dermaroll but with 0.5mm jfl @ 1.5mm, that would hurt as fuck I can barely stand the pain from 0.5mm

You can use the 0,5 but like bodybuilding try to work your way up to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
Never heard of it, best to stick with the stuff that's proven to work. Expensive doesn't always mean effective. Especially in the cosmetic industry. Also look at reviews on amazon. A lot of dermatologists recommend Eucerin, I use it and am able to afford the top shelf shit that just smells good, which has no noticeable results.

What has helped me the most: Retin-A and a chemical exfoliant.

Also, a good diet is extremely important for good skin. No crappy high sugar foods (processed crap), avoid dairy if it triggers skin issues and drink a lot of water.

Nvm use your 0,5mm like once every three days. Here's an in-depth tutorial, however their is a lot of conflicting advice on the net so who knows who is correct.

Nvm use your 0,5mm like once every three days. Here's an in-depth tutorial, however their is a lot of conflicting advice on the net so who knows who is correct.
I ve read somewhere that 0.5 is good for increased absorption. But for collagen stimulation 1-1.5 is required

Yeah Fuck who knows with all the conflicting advice, I'm just using 1mm for hair and face to be safe.

Tiege Hanley

I used 0.5 once/week

Cleanser moisturizer sunscreen retino A scrub and face pack

Last edited: