Some guy from NZ went ER at a mosque and live-streamed it

I bet he is an incel. Looked like an incel to me.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and Coping
Video Unavailable
This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it.
Learn More

jfl probably did it for a girl. What a gigantic cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Bluepill

I don't get why somebody would kill innocent civilians that "cope" in their own peaceful way.
It's pathetic to do this shit, fucking man up and choose targets who deserve it, not poor people praying to God in a mosque.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Fuck that is brutal. The guy deserves the death penalty for sure but NZ is too cucked to give it to him. Don’t they have strict guns laws there anyway?

nah, righteous anger is a biblical concept, if they won't convert by prayer, use force.

Islam may have based laws on females but lets look beyond that. same goes with Synagogues.
religious wars are awesome and should be encouraged. same goes with atheists who decide to not believe in god, if they don't convert to a religion, kill them.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel, Insomniac and 1 other person
Going ER is the biggest cope

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
nah, righteous anger is a biblical concept, if they won't convert by prayer, use force.

Islam may have based laws on females but lets look beyond that. same goes with Synagogues.
religious wars are awesome and should be encouraged. same goes with atheists who decide to not believe in god, if they don't convert to a religion, kill them.
What are you saying!? How are religious wars a good thing? Why does it even matter trying to convert atheists? Focus on yourself and your own connection to whatever god it is you have.

What are you saying!? How are religious wars a good thing? Why does it even matter trying to convert atheists? Focus on yourself and your own connection to whatever god it is you have.

I focus on myself plenty, to the point I want to pull a Buffalo Bill. now onto you, why do you ask so many questions?

PART AND PARCEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
His weapons look like some 50€ cs:go skins on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 656, Autist and 7 others
I love starting my day reading about a bunch of normies getting gunned down.

Legit gonna get some chocolate and some nice beer to celebrate tonight.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

GaydenHeiden (130.20) 26 minutes ago
theync.com/full-17min-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-pov-video.htm

GaydenHeiden (130.20) GaydenHeiden 22 minutes ago
full video, its laggy now since many ppl are waching it

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
This is not that bad, if it was a muslim slaying whites, I KNOW you ethnics would be praising them, but if it is the other way, funny how these "edgy incels" all clam up and start acting soy asf, funny how that works, I predict there will be a LOT more events like this in the future, a lot of white men are pissed off at society and have every reason to be, so called "innocents" don't really matter at the end of the day. Humans are tribalistic that is just a fact, once the modernist decadence wears away they will go back to tribalism and killing other tribes, it is only a matter of time, that is what humans evolved to do, liberalism goes against evolution.

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey, Insomniac and DeformAspergerCel
It's pathetic to do this shit, fucking man up and choose targets who deserve it, not poor people praying to God in a mosque.
his goal was to provoke muslims and retaliatory attacks. To that extent, he chose his targets brilliantly.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Ryo_Hazuki saidAll attention whoring faggots like this do is:

⮞ Unite society against any group that could be remotely connected to the shooter, even through multiple degrees of separation
⮞ Give ammunition to those who want more internet censorship
⮞ Give governments an excuse to increase surveillance

They just bring us on step closer to an Orwellian nightmare state. Doing so isn't going to lead to a collapse either, because hyper authoritarian states can be very stable and stay in power almost indefinitely. China and North Korea are examples of this. As it stands, free speech on the internet is at an all time low, free speech has never been less popular, and surveillance has never been more popular (I'm hearing the "nothing to hide nothing to fear" argument more and more). Events like this only cause the general public to view internet censorship and government surveillance as a necessity. When all is said and done, the imminent Orwellian nightmare state will not be met with resistance, but with enthusiastic applause and uproarious cheering.

Did chaddam fuck his foid?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Video that’s not been taken down?

I found one

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Fuck that is brutal. The guy deserves the death penalty for sure but NZ is too cucked to give it to him. Don’t they have strict guns laws there anyway?
Lock him up with a PlayStation, Brevik style

How big of a cuckold you need to be to gun down unarmed people

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and Coping
His mags from what I could tell are a 50 round drum, 2 40 rounds or 35 rounds taped together jungle style,and some 30 round ones.

He had one of those flashlights that can blind a target too. He had two AR15s, they didn't have pistol grips if you look closely, he knew how to get around the laws. Gun laws are stupid.

He double tapped the victims, aimed for center of mass, and tried to stop cars by shooting a round above them, a round at the driver, and a round at the engine. I forget what this maneuver is called.

One of the most professional shooters. Possibly army experience. I only know all this shit because aspie

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Video really killed my fucking day. Shooting the pile of bodies is one of the most fucked up things ive ever seen and I think itll scar me for life. Just a sad reminder that people like those still exist.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
It’s just a reminder of literally how your existence can be snuffed out in a second like nothing. And you’re powerless to stop it. That’s why it’s scary.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, Time Travel, Coping and 1 other person
Ryo_Hazuki saidAll attention whoring faggots like this do is:

⮞ Unite society against any group that could be remotely connected to the shooter, even through multiple degrees of separation
⮞ Give ammunition to those who want more internet censorship
⮞ Give governments an excuse to increase surveillance

They just bring us on step closer to an Orwellian nightmare state. Doing so isn't going to lead to a collapse either, because hyper authoritarian states can be very stable and stay in power almost indefinitely. China and North Korea are examples of this. As it stands, free speech on the internet is at an all time low, free speech has never been less popular, and surveillance has never been more popular (I'm hearing the "nothing to hide nothing to fear" argument more and more). Events like this only cause the general public to view internet censorship and government surveillance as a necessity. When all is said and done, the imminent Orwellian nightmare state will not be met with resistance, but with enthusiastic applause and uproarious cheering.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Normies are fucking stupid and would allow all of those things to happen regardless of events like this. His idea is to pour more oil unto the fire to provoke a civil war before whites become a minority. It's actually pretty high IQ compared to the typical terrorist attack where the only real goal is to kill as many people as possible.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Video really killed my fucking day. Shooting the pile of bodies is one of the most fucked up things ive ever seen and I think itll scar me for life. Just a sad reminder that people like those still exist.

Than you havent seen mexican drug cartel kills. This is a merciful Death compared to that